RaF Blue response, time limit to add gametime and 7day wait.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
RaF Blue response, time limit to add gametime and 7day wait.

Post by Dragonwizard » November 15th, 2013, 11:18 am

[url=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10497540257]Here is the source for this information.[/url]

In the customer support forums I had asked
"If I send a friend a RaF and he buys the starter edition how long does he have to add the 60 days of game time for me to get the pet/mount? Say he upgrades to the starter edition today but ends up waiting 100 days before he adds the 60 days of game time will I still get the pet/mount, or does it have to be within a certain amount of time? "

And here is the offical Blue response I got back
"The 90 days is on in-game benefits, xp bonus, summoning.

At least at this time, there is no limitations on when time added triggers the pet/mount awards.

Do note, however, that with version 3.0 - there is a 7 day period before the claim option comes available after the reward is triggered.

Hopefully this helps with any questions people may have had.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Re: RaF Blue response, time limit to add gametime and 7day w

Post by Guest » November 17th, 2013, 2:26 pm

The 7 day wait is apparently because people were RAF'ing themselves and then getting their banks to reverse the charges a few minutes later, whereas it's much more difficult to do this after 7 days (you have to prove fraud, etc).

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Re: RaF Blue response, time limit to add gametime and 7day w

Post by Sweetdr0ps » November 17th, 2013, 5:58 pm

man cheap frauding B*stards always ruining it for the rest of us >.>