Realm AH Markets for pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Poofah
Pet Score:4206
Realm:Llane-us
Re: Realm AH Markets for pets

Post by Poofah » September 6th, 2013, 12:52 pm

Azrile was referencing the LFR ToT drops with that comment about 'almost no value' -- Horrors are definitely not in that category.

You can use undermine journal to find both current and previously listed items, for anything including pets. Here's the link for Viscous Horror -- if you scroll to the bottom it shows you a graph of all recently posted Horrors, with the currently posted ones shaded black and the old ones shaded gray. [url=https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=H-Illidan&species=1244]Undermine Journal Viscous Horror[/url].

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13661
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 6th, 2013, 8:04 pm

The cheapest I've even seen a Viscous Horror is on the busiest of all EU servers (it's so full it's locked to new accounts on occasion) and that was for around 135000g.

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » September 6th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Mystik_sok wrote:@Azrile and others if they wish.

I watched two servers, one is at least medium Pop as an opening day server (Elune) and the other is not empty at least, and I have never seen a Viscous Horror on either server eve though I check several times a day via armory.

Can you (or someone else) give me names of servers where "they are down to almost no value. " or at least available on the AH?
I am basically talking about any of them Except the Viscious Horror... and I am talking about high population servers like Illidain. VH is different because you can´t get it in LFR. The number of players on high population servers who are doing LFR is probably a staggering number and we have been doing them for months now... which is why you can pick up most of the LFR stuff on Illidan for 1-2k

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Azrile » September 6th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Mehetabel wrote:The cheapest I've even seen a Viscous Horror is on the busiest of all EU servers (it's so full it's locked to new accounts on occasion) and that was for around 135000g.
I have seen some down to about 80k on Illidian. It seems to be falling in the same range as the rocket chicken and the two kites, which are also in that 60-80k range.