Dalies pet supply bags

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Corah
Pet Score:13318
Realm:Llane-us
Re: Dalies pet supply bags

Post by Corah » September 1st, 2013, 4:37 pm

Danneris wrote:I have just finished levelling all my pets (yay!) I would say I got on average 1 stone per day doing all the 11 pandaria dailies and the 4 other dailes that give bags (Acoste, Trixy, Antari & Obalis. Sad I know them off the top of my head)
I get 5 non pandaria bags daily... Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Uldum, Northrend, Outland

Danneris
Pet Score:10985
BattleTag®:Danneris#1602
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Danneris » September 1st, 2013, 4:53 pm

Corah wrote:
Danneris wrote:I have just finished levelling all my pets (yay!) I would say I got on average 1 stone per day doing all the 11 pandaria dailies and the 4 other dailes that give bags (Acoste, Trixy, Antari & Obalis. Sad I know them off the top of my head)
I get 5 non pandaria bags daily... Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Uldum, Northrend, Outland
Ahh forgot Major Paine.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » September 1st, 2013, 8:05 pm

Like everyone else I'm about stones and pets but I still use bandages w/ as much leveling as I have to do. After a long dry spell, got 3 stones in bag and had 3 stones drop while leveling pets this week...that's a new record for me !! and today beat DM tamer for the first time :lol: Just got 2 mech leveled to go w/ my emerald whelping:)) But not pet...a leash and hair ball REALLY !! I WANT THAT EYEBALL !!!

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Mystik_sok » September 1st, 2013, 9:46 pm

I get on average probably a stone and a half a day doing first the 11 MoP trainers/Spirits to level pets using a the Hat/Food buff and then I do the 10 Legendary pets for the last 3 bags. I also get probably a pet and a half a day as well, most of which I've sold on a second server just to have "pet" money in 2 auction houses.

And after reading the previous post, I got my Darkmoon Eye today after about 5 months of trying.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 2nd, 2013, 4:47 am

Admitedly I don't do all the Pandaria dailies (seldom have time) but a do a few everyday, plus all the lower level ones that give bags. I probably average a stone every two days but the problem is I now only need flying stones so of course that's the kind I don't EVER get. :roll: At this rate I'll probably have to wait until 5.4 and do swapsies with them.
Mystik_sok wrote:most of which I've sold on a second server just to have "pet" money in 2 auction houses.
I've been doing this as well, especially since my main server is low-medium pop where rare/TCG pets very seldom show up on the AH.
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » September 2nd, 2013, 8:17 am

Grats pn your DM eye dropping...I knew the drop rate sucked but didn't realize its that bad. Since I haven't made it to pandaland yet I make sure to run the other tamers that drop bags and hope for a goody.

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Mystik_sok » September 2nd, 2013, 12:56 pm

Shikon01 wrote:Grats pn your DM eye dropping...I knew the drop rate sucked but didn't realize its that bad. Since I haven't made it to pandaland yet I make sure to run the other tamers that drop bags and hope for a goody.
Well, remember 5 months is at most 35 attempts, of which I probably only did 25 or so due to CRS and annual guild camping trip, it's not an easy drop but the odds aren't horrid ( says the guy who has his). Good luck.