Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tiberius
Pet Score:8212
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Tiberius » May 11th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Faithhealer wrote:
At long last [pet]Lil' K.T.[/pet] is haunting the competition.
[profile]Tiberius/profile] I was amazed to find you're missing a [pet]perky pug[/pet]. You need one of these adorable little guys.
Oh I so do! I Will report that I am slowly working on it. Slowly because I am working on leveling the ones that I have more than anything else right now.

[profile]Sakurae[/profile], as for your mission;

From the depths of Naxxramas rises a shadow of something so terrible, so frightening that all who see it are frozen from fear! ... (Oooo ahhhh!) 'Wait a minute, its only a cat. Kill it!' The brave adventurers pile forward towards [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet]. [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet] exclaims, 'I was not prepared!'.

Don't let this happen to your [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet]! Level him today!

Desdanova
Top Rater
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Desdanova » May 12th, 2014, 10:54 am

[profile]GrosBonda[/profile], my [pet]Tideskipper[/pet] is now ruling the waves.

[profile]Tiberius[/profile], your [pet]Jade Oozeling[/pet] need to be a brighter color green, buff her up!

Zimahl
Pet Score:3823
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Zimahl » May 13th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Kpb321 wrote:I'll throw a couple at you. A p/p Emperor crab is a great pet. So is a s/s Cogblade Raptor especially since there aren't many wild mechanical units and both could easily fit into CT teams.

EDIT
One more. An emerald Protodrake is a great pet, especially the p/p breed.
I captured and leveled a [pet]Cogblade Raptor[/pet]. I caught two and will eventually level the other one for the Celestial Tournament which I finally won last night for the first time. For the celestial pet I took [pet]Chi-Chi, Hatchling of Chi-Ji[/pet] since it's supposedly a soloable for Taran Zhu, which was the toughest guy for me this week (although Wrathion wasn't all that easy either).

As for Desdanova, you should level up that [pet]Wild Golden Hatchling[/pet]. I've found Call Lightning to be a game changer and you can never have enough pets that utilize it.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » May 14th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Tiberius wrote:Graven, your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] "Boris" would like to be able to play on the main stage, but they won't let him until he's gotten a few more levels under his belt.
Boris now considers himself a "grizzled" veteran of pet battles. ;)

[profile]Zimahl[/profile], your [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] is a cat who is dying to be let out of the bag. :)

Post by Guest » May 15th, 2014, 1:32 pm

Tiberius wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile], your [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet] is feeling under utilized.
My Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling is greased and oiled.

[profile]Graven[/profile], your [pet]Blighted Squirrel[/pet] is feeling, well. Blighted. Sort it out!

Next Poster: At least 3 pets for me please. Preferably Uncommon!

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » May 15th, 2014, 2:08 pm

It took me a while, but my [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet], [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet], [pet]White Kitten[/pet], [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet], [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] & [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet] are now Level 25!

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile]! Your [pet]Crunchy Scorpion[/pet], [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet] & [pet]Larva[/pet] have all whispered in my ear that it's not easy being green. See what you can do about that. :D

Sakurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:2429
BattleTag®:eclectish#1444
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Sakurae » May 15th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Tiberius wrote:[profile]Sakurae[/profile], as for your mission;

From the depths of Naxxramas rises a shadow of something so terrible, so frightening that all who see it are frozen from fear! ... (Oooo ahhhh!) 'Wait a minute, its only a cat. Kill it!' The brave adventurers pile forward towards [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet]. [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet] exclaims, 'I was not prepared!'.

Don't let this happen to your [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet]! Level him today!
[pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet] no longer has an excuse to be pummeled by anti-mechafeline adventurers!

[profile]Hermy[/profile]: [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] is too adorabubble not to be sitting at the top!

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » May 16th, 2014, 11:15 am

Sakurae wrote: [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet] no longer has an excuse to be pummeled by anti-mechafeline adventurers!

[profile]Hermy[/profile]: [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] is too adorabubble not to be sitting at the top!
[profile]Sakurae[/profile], like [profile]Hermy[/profile]'s [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] your [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet] is too cute to not be 25!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » May 16th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Sakurae wrote:

! Catch That Pet
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], your pets are the only ones that can save Azeroth from the menace of Gorespine, but they are not prepared. Train up a [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet], whose [ability]Impale[/ability] is perfect for taking down that pesky porcupine!

Quest Reward:
1x Harbinger of Flame - level 25,
1x Catch That Pet point
50x Seals of Awesomeness
Well I don't know about Gorespine but, there weren't many wild pets that could stand up to my [pet]harbinger of Flame[/pet]. Now to remind him that the rest of the crew is on our side.
[profile]Tiberius[/profile] we meet again. How goes the quest for your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet]? I give you the task of raising the spirits of your [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet] while you continue searching Azeroth's dungeons for your pug.

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » May 16th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Tiberius[/profile] we meet again. How goes the quest for your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet]? I give you the task of raising the spirits of your [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet] while you continue searching Azeroth's dungeons for your pug.
Slow going for the [pet]Perky Pug[/pet], haven't had any time for dungeons lately. I will say that I managed to squeeze in some time for the [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet] and he is now 25.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], your [pet]Deathy[/pet] is feeling the need to wreck havok, but is constrained to the starting zone. Get him leveled up! Also jealous that you have one ;)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » May 16th, 2014, 8:36 pm

My Tiny Bog Beast "Swampthing" is running all over the swamps now!!

Tiberius!! My very first special pet was my white kitten...and out of nostalgia you now need to get yours to 25!

KuroOfTheWind
Top Rater
Pet Score:9082
BattleTag®:TheDoctor#1940

Post by KuroOfTheWind » May 16th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Beana wrote:My Tiny Bog Beast "Swampthing" is running all over the swamps now!!

Tiberius!! My very first special pet was my white kitten...and out of nostalgia you now need to get yours to 25!
I wanna get in on this! Beana you happen to have a pet that has long been the bane of Blizzard fans, so now you must level your

...pause for dramatic effect.....

TREASURE GOBLIN!!!!
Piece of advice avoid trying to right click him a million times and hope he explodes into treasure.....it apparently doesn't work out that well in Azeroth.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » May 17th, 2014, 6:37 am

Haevlyn wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], your [pet]Blighted Squirrel[/pet] is feeling, well. Blighted. Sort it out!
Little "Rotter" is a better breed now, and has been stoned and levelled. The blight is all right!

[profile]KuroOfTheWind[/profile] your [pet]Soul of the Aspects[/pet] is getting dizzy chasing his own tail, and wants a chance to come out and play.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » May 17th, 2014, 12:37 pm

My wee [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] is a big chicken now! Pew pew pew! :D

Ok [profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile], you asked for it!

Aquatic: [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet]
Beast: [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet]
Critter: [pet]Black Rat[/pet]
Dragonkin: [pet]Spawn of Onyxia[/pet]
Elemental: [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet]
Flying: [pet]Turkey[/pet]
Humanoid: [pet]Grunty[/pet] ... and can I just add I am in SERIOUS envy mode over your murloc collection!!
Magic: [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet]
Mechanical: [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet]
Undead: [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet]

Next posted, I'm up for any kind of challenge, hit me with your best shot! :D

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » May 17th, 2014, 1:31 pm

Beana wrote: Tiberius!! My very first special pet was my white kitten...and out of nostalgia you now need to get yours to 25!
My [pet]white kitten[/pet] is now 25 and loving it!

[profile]Hermy[/profile], I see you want a challenge! So here you go, I want you to level up the following pets;

Everyone needs eyes to see, so your [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] and [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet] should be 25. [pet]Bonkers[/pet] feels the need to beat up on some critters, but needs some more training. I noticed on your profile, that you are working on leveling aquatics, so I thought I should bump your [pet]Chuck[/pet], [pet]Spineclaw Crab[/pet], and [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] to the top of that list. And last, but never least, your [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] is just too darn cute to not be 25!

To continue on with this challenge mode theme, lets get a few going for me this time ;)

Desdanova
Top Rater
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Desdanova » May 19th, 2014, 12:31 pm

[profile]Zimahl[/profile], My [pet]Wild Golden Hatchling[/pet] is how fly high.

[profile]Tiberius[/profile], so you want a few pets to level. How about:
  • [pet]Arcane Eye[/pet]
    [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet]
    [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet]
    [pet]Pocket Reaver[/pet]
    [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » May 20th, 2014, 2:24 am

Tiberius wrote:
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], your [pet]Deathy[/pet] is feeling the need to wreck havok, but is constrained to the starting zone. Get him leveled up! Also jealous that you have one ;)
[pet]Deathy[/pet] is 25 and challenging my [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] for supremacy of the team.

[profile]Desdanova[/profile] I saw a pet once when I first started playing and I swore that one day I would have one. I see it is missing from your collection and I have found it to be a bright blessing against mechanicals of all descriptions. You simply must find and level a [pet]phoenix hatchling[/pet] of your own.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » May 20th, 2014, 8:03 pm

My TG is now 25!

Faithhealer I see you have a Skunky Alemental that could use 25! Maybe a bath too?

Sakurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:2429
BattleTag®:eclectish#1444

Post by Sakurae » May 21st, 2014, 12:41 pm

Tiberius wrote:[profile]Sakurae[/profile], like [profile]Hermy[/profile]'s [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] your [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet] is too cute to not be 25!
Took a few days, since I was powering up some pets for PVP (say THAT 5x fast!), but [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet] is in the inner circle now!

[profile]Beana[/profile]: Get Flash-y! Your [pet]Nordrassil Wisp[/pet] is begging for the limelight!