Share pet collecting news and advice.
Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Beana » June 15th, 2014, 2:13 pm

My Gilded Moth and Horny Toad are now 25 :)

Faithhealer..... Withers is looking really withered. Maybe it's all the recent hot sunshine from the early days of summer....Maybe try watering him? Or getting him to 25? :D

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » June 15th, 2014, 5:17 pm

My [pet]Magical Crawdad [/pet] is feeling very Magical at level 25.

Beana, your [pet]Grasslands Cottontail[/pet] could use a little love.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » June 16th, 2014, 12:43 am

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile] I envy you that little [pet]Silver Pig[/pet] let it shine at 25.
[pet]Silver Pig[/pet] is now 25, along with his cheerful buddy, [pet]Murkablo[/pet].

Speaking of cheer (the holiday type), [profile]Naija[/profile], your [pet]Winter Reindeer [/pet]and [pet]Father Winter's Helper [/pet]could both use a little holiday cheer.

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » June 16th, 2014, 12:56 pm

My Lofty Libram, Mr Chilly and Panther Cub are all 25 and ready to work!

Faithhealer, take that H/H breed Lava Crab and get it up to 25! I find it a nice little utility pet.

Next poster, give me 10 pets please, I'm ready for a challenge.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » June 16th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Zenon wrote: [profile]Furkel[/profile], I have no poetic talents, but I can tell when a creature earn for something, and I can see poor Pollux earning to be on same level as his less tainted sibling! [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] needs to be reunited with Castor (Why is your Water Waveling not named Castor? :) ) !
See, if only I were clever enough to name my pets after greek mythology twins - as it is, my thought process was more like "well I guess it's made of pollution so... I'll just shorten that a bit and add an X at the end because cool!" ANYWAY, he's lvl 25 now if nothing else.

Arwyn, that works out nicely to one pet from each family: [pet]Turquoise Turtle[/pet], [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet], [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet], [pet]Nether Faerie Dragon[/pet], [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet], [pet]Green Wing Macaw[/pet], [pet]Ashleaf Spriteling[/pet], [pet]Jade Oozeling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet] AND one of my all-time undead favorites: [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet]. Have fun!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » June 16th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Did someone miss the rotation there?

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » June 16th, 2014, 10:34 pm

[profile]Voskres[/profile] it would appear that I was given a pet before I posted so why not work on that [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet]?

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » June 16th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Which faction? :twisted:

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » June 16th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Too late! Hordie Moonkin is now 25. Will work on his Evil Ally twin sometime... later.

Speaking of Evil Twins... [profile]Furkel[/profile], looks like [pet]Withers[/pet] and [pet]Teldrassil Sproutling[/pet] are jealous of the attention you have paid to [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet] and need some McLovin', too.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » June 18th, 2014, 6:10 am

Graven wrote:Hi again [profile]Hermy[/profile]. This time around I'm challenging you to bring your Pandaren Spirits "Gaia" "Fiametta" and "Vayu" up to level so they can play with their sister "Mami Wata".

Additional challenge, if you like: find some levels, a stone (and perhaps a name?) for that gorgeous [pet]Silver Tabby Cat[/pet] :)
I now have a sweet little spirit family, all Level 25 - they are all happy to be playing together in the big leagues. And your second challenge ... done! You must be my lucky charm, a stone dropped from my first tamer bag after you challenged me. And as for a name, it's a no brainer. Graven! :D

Voskres ... how on earth is your [pet]Bananas[/pet] not Level 25 already?! :o Make all of us poor Bananas-less plebs even more jealous, and get him maxed!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » June 18th, 2014, 2:40 pm

I was just starting my rotation... so DONE.

[profile]Graven[/profile], speaking of pets that are tuff (or were?) to get, you need to level your [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet] hanging out in your stable.

Zoros
Top Rater
Pet Score:13589
BattleTag®:Zoros#1560
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by Zoros » June 18th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Voskres,
I am jealous of your golden pig. But the gold is tarnished, get it to 25, and while you are it polish up your Tiny Goldfish and Lil' Bling. Let them shine!

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » June 19th, 2014, 2:20 am

My gang of pets has reached max level. [profile]Zoros[/profile] I noticed you have a [pet]Tuskarr Kite[/pet] but it's flying pretty low at level 1, maybe you can help it soar to 25.

The more pets the merrier please :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » June 19th, 2014, 9:19 pm

My Grasslands Cottontail "Peter" is hopping down the bunny trail hippity hippity hop :)

Renja.....A few? Okay So I choose one from each of your pages....

Tainted Waveling
Red Panda
Macabre Marionette
Gold Mini Jouster
Coilfang Stalker....

Hopefully this proves a little bit of a challenge :) Enjoy ;)

****NEXT POSTER*** A PAIR OF PETS FOR ME PLEASE (2)

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » June 20th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], speaking of pets that are tuff (or were?) to get, you need to level your [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet] hanging out in your stable.
I think you meant me ... I was above you, anyway, so my Rubble & Sky are now Level 25! (My daughter named her plushies, so I used the same names for my pets :D ). :D

[profile]Beana[/profile], I've chosen your first & last non-25s for you, and they happen to be a pair of slithery snakes! [pet]Albino Snake[/pet] & [pet]Zooey Snake[/pet] are ready to level!

Jaw
Top Rater
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Post by Jaw » June 21st, 2014, 12:38 pm

Finally! I'm back.. Sorry it took so long, but my tamer in charge here was busy doing other things for the most part. Not to worry though [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet], [pet]Guardian Cub[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Whelpling[/pet] are all safe at level 25. [pet]Crimson Whelpling[/pet] will forever be known as "Jawlixtiya" In honor of [profile]Blixtiya[/profile]'s challenge.

[profile]Hermy[/profile]! Again!

[pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet] & [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] are so sexah. Would be sexaher at 25 though. :)

3 more! Different families please. :)

Merilwen
Pet Score:5058
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Merilwen » June 21st, 2014, 10:29 pm

Ok, my [pet]Gilnean Raven[/pet] is 25!

@Jaw: Here's 3 Different Families for you:

[pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet], [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet], and [pet]Rabid Nut Varmint 5000[/pet]!

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Amhaa » June 23rd, 2014, 1:57 am

[profile]Merilwen[/profile] your [pet]Netherwhelp[/pet] needs some love! Level that pretty up to 25!

What should my next challenge be? Lets make it a fun looking pet that I have to farm as well!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » June 23rd, 2014, 11:13 am

Jaw wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile]! Again!

[pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet] & [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] are so sexah. Would be sexaher at 25 though. :)
Done and done!

[profile]Amhaa[/profile], I think for you, one of (in my opinion) the coolest looking pets - [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet]!

Ryat
Pet Score:7304
Realm:Daggerspine-eu

Post by Ryat » June 23rd, 2014, 7:00 pm

As Withers was one of my first to 25,go give him some love!