Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sikoya
Top Rater
Pet Score:4399
Realm:Blackhand-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Sikoya » February 27th, 2014, 6:34 pm

well my [pet]winterspring cub[/pet] got his invite but the group's still waiting for him to get his gs up maybe that battle stone will drop soon.
while we wait [profile]Sikoya[/profile] why not work with your [pet]sea pony[/pet] some?
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], my [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] is now leading my one-man underwater cavalry.

[profile]Katiks[/profile], [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet] needs a few cuddles from you:)

Wadester
Pet Score:3203
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Wadester » February 27th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Hi all, just got Core Hound Pup to 25. I hope i don't need a tetanus shot for this Rusty Snail .
( I just gotta figure out how you sneaky peeps get the pretty blue lines under stuff.)

Katiks
MVP
Pet Score:5456
Realm:Lightning's Blade-eu

Post by Katiks » February 28th, 2014, 2:23 am

[profile]Sikoya[/profile], my [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet] is all cuddled up :)

[profile]Sikoya[/profile], what about leveling your [pet]Elementium Geode[/pet]? With a bright colour like that he should be 25!

[profile]Wadester[/profile], to add blue lines under stuff, just highlight the word/s you want and pick an appropriate button from the menu just above your unfinished post (pet - for pets, profile - for collectors). Hope this helps.

Oh, [profile]Wadester[/profile], don't forget to level your [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet]!

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » February 28th, 2014, 11:02 am

Katiks wrote:[profile]Lakestone[/profile], my [pet]Great Horned Owl[/pet] is truly great now, what about leveling your [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet]?
My [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] nows lash even more than before.

So, it's you and me again [profile]Katiks[/profile] ^_^ . Looking at what you got, and I see that you have doubles and tripples of some pets. So why don't you take your lvl9 Mr. Bigglesworth and make him stronger.

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » February 28th, 2014, 11:51 am

[profile]Lakestone[/profile], you must have read my mind! I was just upgrading my [pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet], and he is now plotting with my other lvl 25 felines to take over the world... of warcraft. You better counterbalance him by upgrading your [pet]Worg Pup[/pet]!

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » February 28th, 2014, 12:49 pm

All my dragonkin are almost 25! You have inspired me to max them all out plust the next pets assigned :)

We shall stick to the cat theme for your pets and making it more exotic, Cheetah Cub, Nightsaber Cub, and Darkmoon Cub. I give you these three knowing you level em quick!

Desdanova
Top Rater
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Desdanova » February 28th, 2014, 1:03 pm

[profile]Renja[/profile], I see that you need to level your [pet]Firefly[/pet]!

Bwana
MVP
Pet Score:4250
Realm:Skywall-us

Post by Bwana » February 28th, 2014, 5:28 pm

Great thread, mind if I jump in?

[profile]Desdanova[/profile] that [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] would love to be maxed out and take on some tamers (say Jeremy Feasel)

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » February 28th, 2014, 6:15 pm

[profile]Renja[/profile], my cub trio is plotting with the rest of the high levels, thank you for that challenge.

[profile]Bwana[/profile], i think your [pet]Coifang Stalker[/pet] would do a much better job stalking, if he were level 25!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » February 28th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Well, My Lil Bad Wolf has become "Wolferine!" 25 menace :)

Katiks, your Strand Crawler is tired of hunting in the shallow waters and wishes to be bigger so he can hunt deeper in the sea.

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » February 28th, 2014, 11:10 pm

My firefly is now at 25 playing with his friends!
Beana your hippogryph hatchling, Signal, wants to show you how it can soar at 25! Also I noticed you don't have a jubling yet, the darkmoon faire starts this weekend and would be a great time to obtain the egg(takes a week to hatch)

3 pets please

Bellababy463
Top Rater
Pet Score:10496
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Bellababy463 » March 1st, 2014, 2:42 am

Bellababy, you simply must level your pygmy direhorn!

My little [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] has joined his brother, [pet] Direhorn Runt [/pet] @ lvl 25 where they trample the competition! ;)

Okay Renja, here's your three! Thought I'd go with [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet], [pet] Bananas [/pet]' and[pet] Blossoming Ancient [/pet]they are all worth the time, Money, and effort you put into obtaining them! :D

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » March 1st, 2014, 7:10 am

[profile]Beana[/profile], my [pet]Strand Crawler[/pet] is bravely combing the beaches at 25.

[profile]Bellababy[/profile], [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] and [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet] are way cooler than lvl 10, you should help them reach their peak!

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » March 1st, 2014, 8:44 am

Beana wrote:My Darkmoon Monkey is done "monkeying" around and is now 25.

Arrianrhod, everything is coming up "Jade" for you. Your Jade Tentacle, Jadefire Spirit and Jademist Dancer could all gain from being 25.
The Jades are all done :D
[profile]Katiks[/profile] your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] really really wants to wipe the floor with some of the competition :)

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » March 1st, 2014, 2:41 pm

Awai88 wrote: principa i think its time to show that lonely level 3 cheetah cub some love
Ok, I've been working on the Cheetah Cub... more specifically, I've been waiting for a beast stone to drop so I can rarify that guy because I just cannot allow myself to level an uncommon. I'm a snob, I know. Cheetah Cub WILL get there... but can I get another / few more to tide me over until that stone drops?

[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile]... that [pet]Alterac Brew Pup[/pet], [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet], and [pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet] thought that you were saving them when you picked them up from the pet store! Level them up please :)

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » March 1st, 2014, 3:50 pm

[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile], my [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] is all perky :)

[profile]Principa[/profile], i just love those Pandarian elementals, but I've noticed that you have neglected your [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet], while waiting for those blue stones to drop, you should level him up!

Sikoya
Top Rater
Pet Score:4399
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Sikoya » March 1st, 2014, 4:03 pm

Katiks wrote:
[profile]Sikoya[/profile], what about leveling your [pet]Elementium Geode[/pet]? With a bright colour like that he should be 25!
[profile]Katiks[/profile], this is getting crazy^^ Everytime I choose pets for others you're faster xD
Well back to business:[pet]Elementium Geode[/pet] is all shiny and polished at 25. For you I've got either [pet]Snarly[/pet] or [pet]Chuck[/pet] or both. I think, they would like to join their brothers:)

Heidimus73
MVP
Pet Score:9659
BattleTag®:Heidimus#2541
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Heidimus73 » March 1st, 2014, 8:58 pm

What a fun game, hope it's ok I join the fun :-) Sikoya I think you should your Jademist Dancer Deserves to be maxed :D

Desdanova
Top Rater
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Desdanova » March 2nd, 2014, 12:09 am

[profile]Bwana[/profile] my [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] is a glittering level 25 now!

[profile]Heidimus73[/profile], your [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] needs to be heard, level her to 25!

This game is the greatest.