Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » October 17th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Roisen wrote:All of my A pets have gotten A+ at lvl 25....

Klaital your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] is desperate to join the Iron Horde! Let it realize its potential to be a whirling death ball at max lvl!

For me anything aside the Undercity Cockroach please! (he has to be my last pet as he was my first)
Done that.

Koritsi why don't you level up your Jademist Dancer and Kirin Tor Familiar, and stone your Undercity Cockroach and Westfall Chicken.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » October 18th, 2014, 7:35 am

Jesjbrown wrote:Hermy- how about you level this group of primary colored pets next: Ruby Droplet, Jadefire Spirit, and Skunky Alemental.
Done!

[profile]Klaital[/profile] - your [pet]Bat[/pet]! It's his time to shine, being Hallow's End and all that. Level him up, bat-stat!

Three more for me, please!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 18th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Hermy wrote:
Jesjbrown wrote:Hermy- how about you level this group of primary colored pets next: Ruby Droplet, Jadefire Spirit, and Skunky Alemental.
Done!

[profile]Klaital[/profile] - your [pet]Bat[/pet]! It's his time to shine, being Hallow's End and all that. Level him up, bat-stat!

Bat is all leveled up, also finished up leveling my Bronze Whelpling while was at it.

Hermy why don't you get your Durotar Scorpion, Larva, and Rattlesnake up to shape next.

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » October 19th, 2014, 8:20 am

Voskres wrote: Lakestone, get on a first-name basis with Zao, Stinker and Snarly.
Zao, Stinker and Snarly is now a very happy bunch of pets :)

[profile]Klaital[/profile], why don't you level your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] so he can celebrate the 10th anniversery with WoW as an 'adult'

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please :)

Post by Guest » October 21st, 2014, 6:32 am

Lakestone, how about leveling your zandalari raptors! I see you have 3 at level 1. (if you need the fourth send me a pm, im sure ill have a duplicate).

Pet leveling god were very kind to me yesterday, gave me 4 useful stones!

next poster - 5 please, Rematch addon is awesome for levelling pets! seems so much easier!!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 21st, 2014, 8:17 am

Lakestone wrote:
Voskres wrote: Lakestone, get on a first-name basis with Zao, Stinker and Snarly.
Zao, Stinker and Snarly is now a very happy bunch of pets :)

[profile]Klaital[/profile], why don't you level your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] so he can celebrate the 10th anniversery with WoW as an 'adult'

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please :)
Done that!

Emibugz why don't you level your Adder, Alpine Hare, Lil' Bad Wolf, Tiny Harvester, and Turquoise Turtle.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 23rd, 2014, 9:13 am

Klaital wrote:Hermy why don't you get your Durotar Scorpion, Larva, and Rattlesnake up to shape next.
All ship-shape!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], I've got a trio of Level 1 pets for you today - [pet]Crimson Snake[/pet], [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]Porcupette[/pet].

Three more for me please! I'm on the home stretch now - only 66 pets left to level. :D

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » October 23rd, 2014, 8:33 pm

Klaital wrote:
Koritsi why don't you level up your Jademist Dancer and Kirin Tor Familiar, and stone your Undercity Cockroach and Westfall Chicken.
Finished! Plus I leveled a few others (both the ghost kitties!) as a bonus this week.

[profile]Hermy[/profile], my fiance thinks snakes are boring so you should get them out of the way now.
Level up your [pet]Moccasin[/pet], [pet]Water Snake[/pet] & [pet]Rock Viper[/pet].

For me, 1 to stone and 3 to level please!

Eline
Pet Score:1548
Realm:Thaurissan-us

Post by Eline » October 24th, 2014, 5:57 am

Great thread!

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Azure Whelping[/pet] to 25! :)

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » October 25th, 2014, 1:15 am

Emibugz wrote:Tipperscales, level your little snowman, father winters helper, and winter veil helper - its coming up to that time of year again!!
I, like most retail stores, have skipped Hollows End and is more than ready for Winter's Veil, with all three at 25.

Eline, in honor of your first post in this thread, get your [pet] nexus whelpling [pet] to 25, it will help you in future battles.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 25th, 2014, 12:05 pm

Koritsi wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], my fiance thinks snakes are boring so you should get them out of the way now.
Level up your [pet]Moccasin[/pet], [pet]Water Snake[/pet] & [pet]Rock Viper[/pet].
Blergh ... I have to agree! So much so that as well as these three, I levelled my [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]King Snake[/pet] so I now have NO! MORE! SNAKES! Woo! :D

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet], because he's a seriously cool looking dude!

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » October 25th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Eline wrote:Great thread!

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Azure Whelping[/pet] to 25! :)
Finished.

[profile]Hermy[/profile] again! How about a few other creepy crawlies? Level your [pet]Silithid Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Singing Cricket[/pet], & [pet]Smolderweb Hatchling[/pet].

For me, one to stone and three to level please!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 26th, 2014, 7:13 am

Hermy wrote:
Klaital wrote:Hermy why don't you get your Durotar Scorpion, Larva, and Rattlesnake up to shape next.
All ship-shape!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], I've got a trio of Level 1 pets for you today - [pet]Crimson Snake[/pet], [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]Porcupette[/pet].

Three more for me please! I'm on the home stretch now - only 66 pets left to level. :D
Those are all leveled up.

Koritsi why don't you stone your Cornish Rex Cat and level up your Darkmoon Cub, Darkmoon Glowfly, and Darkmoon Turtle.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » October 26th, 2014, 10:58 am

Jesjbrown wrote:
Klaital wrote: Faithhealer: With so much hype about the potential for new Halloween pets, your other holiday pets are getting jealous. How about leveling Peddlefeet, Winter Reindeer, and the Macabre Marionette so they don't feel so left out?
[profile]Jesjbrown[/profile] as jealous as that trio was the only one that was green was [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet]. After way too long my [pet]Macabre Marionette[/pet] and [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet] are all 25 and performing some rather odd musical compositions.

[profile]Klaital[/profile] after all the damage that's been done to Undercity during this holiday, Sylvannas makes the request that you level your [pet]Undercity cockroach[/pet], [pet]Undercity Rat[/pet], and [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 27th, 2014, 7:47 am

Koritsi wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] again! How about a few other creepy crawlies? Level your [pet]Silithid Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Singing Cricket[/pet], & [pet]Smolderweb Hatchling[/pet].
Three more creepy crawlies off my list, plus [pet]Silithid Hatchling[/pet] ended up being my 200th pet levelled via this thread.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] ... animal, vegetable or mineral? How about one of each? [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet], [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet]& [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet].

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13286
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » October 27th, 2014, 8:26 am

Okay so my Brown Rabbit and Chuck are now 25 and ready for WOD.

Speaking of WOD, it's fast approaching Hermy and your Snowy Panda, Skittering Cavern Crawler and Sapphire Cub are all worried you're going to leave them behind!

**Next Poster** 2 for me please :)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » October 27th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Klaital wrote:Voskres your Stunted Yeti, Spawn of G'nathus, and Tideskipper need some attention.
Done and did [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet], too, as it will be useful for new per master battles.

[profile]Beana[/profile], [pet]Fawn [/pet]and [pet]Nuts [/pet]would make an awesome duo.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 28th, 2014, 6:47 pm

Beana wrote:Speaking of WOD, it's fast approaching Hermy and your Snowy Panda, Skittering Cavern Crawler and Sapphire Cub are all worried you're going to leave them behind!
They are all levelled up and looking for more friends!

[profile]Voskres[/profile]! How can it be that your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet] isn't Level 25? You need to rectify that ASAP. He might only be B/B, but he's a neat little Elemental pet - one of my favourites!

Three more for me please - I'm down to under 50 pets to level, and I'm determined to get them done before WoD lands. :D

Shelinda
Pet Score:4230
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Shelinda » October 28th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Hermy wrote:They are all levelled up and looking for more friends!

[profile]Voskres[/profile]! How can it be that your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet] isn't Level 25? You need to rectify that ASAP. He might only be B/B, but he's a neat little Elemental pet - one of my favourites!

Three more for me please - I'm down to under 50 pets to level, and I'm determined to get them done before WoD lands. :D

That little Dusk Spiderling can't wait to become level 25! :D Help your Hare and Gazelle Fawn grow up too!

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » October 29th, 2014, 7:37 am

Hermy wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile]! How can it be that your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet] isn't Level 25? You need to rectify that ASAP. He might only be B/B, but he's a neat little Elemental pet - one of my favourites! :D
Done, and brought along [pet]Giant Bone Spider[/pet], [pet]Beetle [/pet]and [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet].

[profile]Shelinda[/profile], get ready for the new pet battles and level your [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet], [pet]Snarly[/pet], and [pet]Giant Bone Spider[/pet].

3 please.