Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 9th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Koritsi wrote:
Voskres wrote:
[profile]Koritsi[/profile], work your Ally [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet].

And for goodness sake, get some blue stones!
All leveled up! I don't have any alliance characters over lvl 60 so the [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] was tough, but I finally found someone to get me to Shrine.

[profile]Klaital[/profile], I'm feeling festive; level some holiday pets! [pet]Curious Wolvar Pet[/pet], [pet]Lunar Lantern[/pet], [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] & [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet].

I did manage to get 3 Flawless Stones so help me choose which to stone and level!
Ok nearly done with that, just couple levels to go to peddlefeet (damn maintenance got in the way!) but will finish that with tomorrows pandaria tamers, so looking for more pets to level after that!

Labyrinthe, how about going back to basics and level your Adder, Creepy Crawly, Red Moth, and Small Frog.

User avatar
Koritsi
Top Rater
Posts: 16
Joined: August 8th, 2008
Pet Score: 8597
Realm: Uldaman-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Koritsi » September 10th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Zeale wrote:Koritsi, your baby ape would like some attention!
Leveled!

Hello again [profile]Klaital[/profile]! My fiance's favorite color is green so in honor of him I've picked a trio of green pets :) Level your [pet]Jade Tentacle[/pet], [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet] & [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet] to 25!

I still have two Flawless stones! Please help me pick two pets to stone and level next, preferably ones that I have to stone to get rares. And then an additional 2 pets that are already rare but not 25.

User avatar
Labyrinthe
MVP
Posts: 82
Joined: December 31st, 2009
Pet Score: 5710
BattleTag®: Labyrinthe#1882
Realm: Turalyon-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Labyrinthe » September 11th, 2014, 12:35 am

Klaital wrote:Labyrinthe, how about going back to basics and level your Adder, Creepy Crawly, Red Moth, and Small Frog.
Done and done and done and done!

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], I've got the following tasks for you, per your request:

Stone & Level: [pet]Durotar Scorpion[/pet] and [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet]
Level: [pet]Windrider Cub[/pet] and [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet]

If you're feeling particularly bold, go capture a [pet]Thundertail Flapper[/pet], too!

~*~*~

I'd like to request that whoever gets me gives me at least one (or more!) pet from each of these categories to level up (Critter, Aquatic, Beast, & Flying). Thanks :)

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 11th, 2014, 7:00 am

Koritsi wrote:
Zeale wrote:Koritsi, your baby ape would like some attention!
Leveled!

Hello again [profile]Klaital[/profile]! My fiance's favorite color is green so in honor of him I've picked a trio of green pets :) Level your [pet]Jade Tentacle[/pet], [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet] & [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet] to 25!

I still have two Flawless stones! Please help me pick two pets to stone and level next, preferably ones that I have to stone to get rares. And then an additional 2 pets that are already rare but not 25.
All done!

Labyrinthe, I think its time for B team now! So why don't you level Bandicoon, Bat, Biletoad, and Black Kingsnake.

User avatar
Faithhealer
Posts: 55
Joined: July 13th, 2013
Pet Score: 3863
Realm: Kilrogg-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Faithhealer » September 11th, 2014, 8:39 pm

Jesjbrown wrote:My crow is leveled up and very keen on battling.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] it's time to dust off the books and get back to school for the fall semester. Your [pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] needs some leveling as we start hitting the books in RL.

Well [profile]Jesjbrown[/profile] I hit the books and my [pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] hit back. I know Jeremy Feasel didn't enjoy it either.

[profile]Klaital[/profile] I noticed with all the excitement going on at the Faire you're missing someone. You need to get yourself a [pet]Jubling[/pet].

User avatar
Renjah
Top Rater
Posts: 45
Joined: January 11th, 2013
Pet Score: 4782
BattleTag®: Renja#1581
Realm: Thunderlord-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Renjah » September 13th, 2014, 3:51 pm

My singing sunflower is now able to sing much louder at 25. [profile]Faithhealer[/profile] your [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] is too cute to leave at 6, esp with the upcoming holidays.
5 pets please.

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 13th, 2014, 11:34 pm

Faithhealer wrote:
Jesjbrown wrote:My crow is leveled up and very keen on battling.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] it's time to dust off the books and get back to school for the fall semester. Your [pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] needs some leveling as we start hitting the books in RL.

Well [profile]Jesjbrown[/profile] I hit the books and my [pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] hit back. I know Jeremy Feasel didn't enjoy it either.

[profile]Klaital[/profile] I noticed with all the excitement going on at the Faire you're missing someone. You need to get yourself a [pet]Jubling[/pet].
Funny you should mention that as I had just got my jubling egg the previous sunday and waiting for it to hatch, its done now!

Renja, how about some more flower power? Level your Ammen Vale Lashling, Ashleaf Spriteling, Crimson Lasher, Sinister Squashling, and Teldrassil Sproutling.

User avatar
Tipperscales
Posts: 51
Joined: April 6th, 2009
Pet Score: 4870
Realm: Argent Dawn-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Tipperscales » September 15th, 2014, 2:14 pm

It has been a while since I posted here, but my Spirit of Competition has finished competing.

Sffcorgi, your collection is quite impressive, and it was hard to find pets you didn't have at 25. However, your white kitten and winter reindeer are still low, so get to improving them!

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 15th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Tipper, Halloween is approaching, and you should prepare to it by leveling your Crawling Claw, Creepy Crate, and Sinister Squashling! :)

User avatar
Koritsi
Top Rater
Posts: 16
Joined: August 8th, 2008
Pet Score: 8597
Realm: Uldaman-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Koritsi » September 15th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Labyrinthe wrote:
[profile]Koritsi[/profile], I've got the following tasks for you, per your request:

Stone & Level: [pet]Durotar Scorpion[/pet] and [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet]
Level: [pet]Windrider Cub[/pet] and [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet]

If you're feeling particularly bold, go capture a [pet]Thundertail Flapper[/pet], too!
Leveled! And I got a [pet]Thundertail Flapper[/pet] rare on my first try today!

[profile]Klaital[/profile]! We meet again!
I'm thinking Old School theme today: [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet], [pet]Brown Prairie Dog[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet] & [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet].

Please pick four more pets for me to level up :)

User avatar
Voskres
Top Rater
Posts: 371
Joined: February 18th, 2012
Pet Score: 6051
BattleTag®: Vosk#1999
Realm: Cenarion Circle-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Voskres » September 15th, 2014, 11:27 pm

Labyrinthe wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile], you have a couple of whelps feeling left out. Get your [pet]Crimson Whelpling[/pet] and [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet] to 25
Done.

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], for a variety, work on [pet]Mana Wyrmling[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet], [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Brown Prairie Dog[/pet].

User avatar
Hermy
Top Rater
Posts: 176
Joined: December 29th, 2008
Pet Score: 9447
BattleTag®: Hermy#1783
Realm: Aman'Thul-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Hermy » September 16th, 2014, 12:57 pm

I've been away a bit lately, plus the end of Xpac ennui has set in, so I'm struggling to keep momentum up on my pet levelling. :cry: But, I've levelled my [pet]Harmonious Porcupette[/pet] & [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet], and so they didn't feel left out, I did my [pet]Spectral Porcupette[/pet] & [pet]Porcupette[/pet] too. One of them, can't remember which, was also my 400th Level 25!

[profile]Voskres[/profile], we meet again! I've a trio of C pets for you. I noticed two neglected little pusses - [pet]Calico Cat[/pet] & [pet]Cornish Rex Cat[/pet], and because they'll need someone to pat them once they reach 25, how about levelling your [pet]Crawling Claw[/pet] too?

User avatar
Graven
Posts: 582
Joined: October 31st, 2008
Pet Score: 5307
Realm: Terenas-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Graven » September 16th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Faithhealer wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] if we're going to be assigning pets to level I really think [pet]Flimflam[/pet] and [pet]Crash[/pet] are too adorable to leave behind and if you want a challenge go upgrade and level your [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet].
Flimflam the [pet]White Tickbird Hatchling[/pet] has flapped his way to 25, and Crash the [pet]Stunted Direhorn[/pet] can now play rough 'n' tumble with his direhorn brothers Brash and Thrash.

Also took a trip to old Gnomeregan to find a healthy specimen of [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet], which has been stoned and trained to 25. He shall be called Geiger. :D

[profile]Hermy[/profile] I know how you feel about losing motivation a bit, so how about some fun pets for you to level. They may not all be strong battlers but [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet], [pet]Diemetradon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] and [pet]Gahz'rooki[/pet] are among the coolest looking pets, IMO. If you fancy it, and if it's a windy day, you could also go fly your new [pet]Dragon Kite[/pet] for a while. :)

User avatar
Seqenenre
Posts: 45
Joined: October 22nd, 2013
Pet Score: 2682
Realm: Turalyon-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Seqenenre » September 17th, 2014, 7:12 am

It's been so long since I posted in this thread I can't even remember what pet I was last given to level. I do know, however, that I levelled it to 25 before my pet battle daily willpower failed me.

Now that I'm starting to rekindle my interest in WoW in the run up to WoD I'd like to get back to levelling pets, so please give me a suggestion or two.

[profile]Graven[/profile] - Since the current trend seems to be to suggest multiple pets, why not level up a mighty trinity comprised of [pet]Yu'la[/pet], your powerful [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet] and your [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet]?

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 17th, 2014, 9:57 am

Sffcorgi wrote:I just realized I neglected - due to the spider-toxins, you see - to give [profile]Klaital[/profile] some suggestions for leveling! Sorry about that.

Let's see about upgrading your [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet], if possible; and along with leveling it, level your very useful [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] and finish your [pet]Nordrassil Wisp[/pet].

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], I've still got loads of Beasts and Critters to finish up; I will get right on your suggestions as soon as I finish levelling my unique Aquatics (the herd of sea ponies can wait a bit), since I am almost done with that family.
Koritsi wrote:
Labyrinthe wrote:
[profile]Koritsi[/profile], I've got the following tasks for you, per your request:

Stone & Level: [pet]Durotar Scorpion[/pet] and [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet]
Level: [pet]Windrider Cub[/pet] and [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet]

If you're feeling particularly bold, go capture a [pet]Thundertail Flapper[/pet], too!
Leveled! And I got a [pet]Thundertail Flapper[/pet] rare on my first try today!

[profile]Klaital[/profile]! We meet again!
I'm thinking Old School theme today: [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet], [pet]Brown Prairie Dog[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet] & [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet].

Please pick four more pets for me to level up :)
Done with all Koritsi asked, and all from corgi except the rocket bot that has to wait until the tamers actually decide to give me a mechanical stone.

Seqe, I think your rare tcg pets could use some more love! Why don't you level your Bananas, Ethereal Soul Trader, and Eye of the Legion.

User avatar
Faithhealer
Posts: 55
Joined: July 13th, 2013
Pet Score: 3863
Realm: Kilrogg-US
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Faithhealer » September 18th, 2014, 8:44 pm

Renja wrote:My singing sunflower is now able to sing much louder at 25. [profile]Faithhealer[/profile] your [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] is too cute to leave at 6, esp with the upcoming holidays.
5 pets please.
[profile]Renja[/profile] my [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] is prowling around awaiting the festivities at 25.

[profile]Klaital[/profile] we meet again. I see you're missing [pet]Pebble[/pet] while you track down the elusive daily for him why not level your equally frustrating to get [pet]Perky Pug[/pet].

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 19th, 2014, 8:31 am

Perky Pug is all leveled up, I have been working for Pebble for awhile, so far only got that daily once... so its going to take awhile more still. :p

Faithhealer, because barraging your opponents with all kinds of stuff is fun, why don't you level your Ancona Chicken, Bananas, Grinder, and Nuts. :)

User avatar
Sarmint
Posts: 6
Joined: August 10th, 2014
Pet Score: 2743
Realm: Emeriss-EU
Contact:

Re: Catch that pet

Post by Sarmint » September 19th, 2014, 8:35 am

Recommend one for me pls :shock:

Post Reply