Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Faithhealer » August 31st, 2014, 7:26 pm

Graven wrote: [profile]Faithhealer[/profile] I don't know what kind of challenge you want, but how about this little trio of pets for you to work on? Some of my personal favourites - [pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet], [pet]Magical Crawdad[/pet] and [pet]Mojo[/pet].
At long last [pet]Mojo[/pet] has decided to join his friends [pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet] and [pet]Magical Crawdad[/pet] at the top of the heap.

[profile]Graven[/profile] if we're going to be assigning pets to level I really think [pet]Flimflam[/pet] and [pet]Crash[/pet] are too adorable to leave behind and if you want a challenge go upgrade and level your [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet].

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » September 1st, 2014, 12:45 am

Furkel wrote: Wakamaru, why not work on some of your poor unlucky lvl 13's? [pet]Baby Ape[/pet], [pet]Stinkbug[/pet] and [pet]Twilight Iguana[/pet]!
My unlucky 13's are luckier than ever at 25!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whomever assigns my pets: I'd like 3 non-cageable pets please. Thanks in advance! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ [profile] Faithhealer [/profile] - You put a lot of time and effort in to running dungeons and grouping with random people to get your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet], but I don't think he's quite as perky as he's meant to be yet. Perkify him by getting him to level 25!
@TamerWakamaru

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » September 1st, 2014, 11:30 pm

Hermy wrote: Now Voskres, I'm jealous of your [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet] and your [pet]Hopling[/pet]. Go on & make me Jealousy Level 25. :mrgreen:
Ok, so it has only taken me a month and a half with Beta, but I am finally done with those two!

[profile]Wakamaru[/profile], for your 3 non-cagables, go for [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet], [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet], and [pet]Tree Python[/pet].

Faithhealer

Post by Faithhealer » September 2nd, 2014, 1:09 am

Wakamaru wrote:
[profile] Faithhealer [/profile] - You put a lot of time and effort in to running dungeons and grouping with random people to get your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet], but I don't think he's quite as perky as he's meant to be yet. Perkify him by getting him to level 25!
I must say it took far less time to level my [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] than it did to heal those PUGs.

[profile]Voskres[/profile] you have quite the collection. With summer coming to an end why not finish up your [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet] before he fades into Fall?

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » September 2nd, 2014, 5:24 pm

Aalea wrote:Your Curious Oracle hatchling and Curious Wolvar need some love.
My Curious orphans are all grown up and can take care of themselves now.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], take your [pet]Tideskipper[/pet] for one more dip in the pool before the weather changes.

Three more for me, please.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » September 3rd, 2014, 1:43 am

Voskres wrote: [profile]Wakamaru[/profile], for your 3 non-cagables, go for [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet], [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet], and [pet]Tree Python[/pet].
This trio has reached level 25 together!

To whomever assigns my pets: I'd like 3 non-cageable pets please. Thanks in advance!

@ [profile]Naija[/profile] – How about leveling up an RGB Raptor Trio! [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet] (red), [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet] (green), & [pet]Gundrak Hatchling[/pet] (blue).
@TamerWakamaru

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » September 3rd, 2014, 7:09 pm

Arwyn3 wrote:
Koritsi I've got 3 for you: Get your [pet]creepy crate[/pet], [pet]deathy[/pet], and [pet]curious oracle hatchling[/pet] up to par!

Next poster: I need a project. Another group of 10 would be fantastic
My [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet], [pet]Deathy[/pet] and [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] are all leveled up!

@ [profile]Wakamaru[/profile] how about a handful of Teeny Tiny pets? [pet]Tiny Shale Spider[/pet], [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet] & [pet]Tiny Sporebat[/pet].

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » September 4th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile] you have quite the collection. With summer coming to an end why not finish up your [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet] before he fades into Fall?
Done.

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], work your Ally [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet].

And for goodness sake, get some blue stones!

Labyrinthe
MVP

Post by Labyrinthe » September 5th, 2014, 4:21 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Labyrinthe[/profile], I've chosen some fairly uninspiring pets for you: [pet]Albino Snake[/pet], [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet], [pet]Roach[/pet], [pet]Strand Crab[/pet].
Done!

[profile]Voskres[/profile], you have a couple of whelps feeling left out. Get your [pet]Crimson Whelpling[/pet] and [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet] to 25, and if you're feeling generous, get your [pet]Spawn of Onyxia[/pet] up there, too!

~*~*~

I'd like to request that whoever gets me gives me at least one (or more!) pet from each of these categories to level up (Critter, Aquatic, Beast, & Flying). Thanks :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » September 5th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Okay so my Shimmering Wyrmling and Mana Wyrmling are now 25 :)

Labyrinth,

Okay so back to Sesame Street! Today you are going to level pets with the letter "S"..... Sidewinder, Skywisp Moth, Shore Crawler and Silver Tabby Cat :)

****NEXT POSTER**** 2 for me please :)

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » September 6th, 2014, 5:24 am

Voskres wrote:
[profile]Lakestone[/profile] there's going to be a 25 party and you need to be on a first-name basis with everyone there! So bring your [pet]Peanut[/pet], [pet]Legs[/pet], [pet]Muckbreath[/pet] and [pet]Clock'em[/pet] to have a well-rounded group!
Finally they are all lvl 25 :)

[profile]Beana[/profile] soon it will be winter again, so isn't it time to lvl your [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet] :D

Next poster; give 2-3 pets to lvl.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » September 6th, 2014, 10:34 am

Graven wrote:Back at you with a challenge [profile]Furkel[/profile] - time to get the toolbox out because Chikn the [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet] and Skwerl the [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] are bound to need some repairs on their way to 25. While you're at it, your new [pet]Landro's Lil' XT[/pet] Tiny Tympa (love it!) looks so excited to get into battle he might just pass out. :)
All three mechanical marvels are now tuned up, fully charged and ready for deployment (in other words, they're lvl 25).

Lakestone, you're doing great on the RWL achievements but don't forget to level the pets as well - for starters, how about your [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Fungal Abomination[/pet] and [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet]?

Labyrinthe
MVP

Post by Labyrinthe » September 7th, 2014, 1:14 am

Beana wrote:Labyrinth,

Okay so back to Sesame Street! Today you are going to level pets with the letter "S"..... Sidewinder, Skywisp Moth, Shore Crawler and Silver Tabby Cat :)
Lol, love it! They're done :) And I even threw in a Stormwind Rat for "S" in the critter family.

[profile]Furkel[/profile], we must be Sprite Darter Hatchling BFFs! Why don't you do your gnome heritage proud and get your [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet], [pet]Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet], [pet]Personal World Destroyer[/pet], and [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet] leveled up?

~*~*~

I'd like to request that whoever gets me gives me at least one (or more!) pet from each of these categories to level up (Critter, Aquatic, Beast, & Flying). Thanks :)

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 7th, 2014, 11:03 am

Labyrinthe wrote:
Beana wrote:Labyrinth,

Lol, love it! They're done :) And I even threw in a Stormwind Rat for "S" in the critter family.

[profile]Furkel[/profile], we must be Sprite Darter Hatchling BFFs! Why don't you do your gnome heritage proud and get your [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet], [pet]Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet], [pet]Personal World Destroyer[/pet], and [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet] leveled up?

~*~*~

Damn your collection is impressive, so many pets I wish I would have! And you also have most of them at max level already, so had to just pick some randomly to level. So why don't you level your Baby Ape, Polly, Scorpling, Shimmershell Snail, and Toad!

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » September 7th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Voskres wrote:
[profile]Koritsi[/profile], work your Ally [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet].

And for goodness sake, get some blue stones!
All leveled up! I don't have any alliance characters over lvl 60 so the [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] was tough, but I finally found someone to get me to Shrine.

[profile]Klaital[/profile], I'm feeling festive; level some holiday pets! [pet]Curious Wolvar Pet[/pet], [pet]Lunar Lantern[/pet], [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] & [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet].

I did manage to get 3 Flawless Stones so help me choose which to stone and level!

Zeale
Pet Score:3507
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by Zeale » September 8th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Koritsi, your baby ape would like some attention!

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » September 9th, 2014, 6:53 am

Zeale, in the last months of summer, I'm sure your [pet]Nuts[/pet] would like to reach level 25 so he can stock up on a ton of goodies before he goes into hibernation!

Faithhealer

Post by Faithhealer » September 9th, 2014, 9:25 am

Naija wrote: [profile]Faithhealer[/profile], take your [pet]Tideskipper[/pet] for one more dip in the pool before the weather changes.

Three more for me, please.
Had a lot working against me but my [pet]Tideskipper[/pet] is finally enjoying the last of the summer sun with his friends in the big pond.

[profile]Nagini[/profile] you have so many pets. I feel that [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet] could use your love. After all an orphan did ask you to take care of him.

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » September 9th, 2014, 4:42 pm

My crow is leveled up and very keen on battling.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] it's time to dust off the books and get back to school for the fall semester. Your [pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] needs some leveling as we start hitting the books in RL.

Labyrinthe
MVP

Post by Labyrinthe » September 9th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Klaital wrote:Damn your collection is impressive, so many pets I wish I would have! And you also have most of them at max level already, so had to just pick some randomly to level. So why don't you level your Baby Ape, Polly, Scorpling, Shimmershell Snail, and Toad!
All done!

[profile]Jesjbrown[/profile], here's your mission, should you choose to accept it! If you don't accept it you'll be disappointing a lot of kittens :(

Capture - a rare [pet]Sand Kitten[/pet]
Upgrade - [pet]White Kitten[/pet]
Level to 25 - [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet]

~*~*~