Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Hermy » August 7th, 2014, 3:29 am

Jathal wrote:Hermy, your Widow Spiderling needs a little practice for when she finds a mate. Level her up to 25.
She's all tarted up now & ready to find a mate. To kill. :shock:

Pyrephoenix, I have chosen a significant number for me, for you. My daughter, the Hermling, turns FIVE next week, so in her honour, I've chosen five of her favourite pets for you to level!

[pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet]
[pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet]
[pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet] (I'm always puzzled by this one, she had an obsession with it for ages, always asked me to get my "armadeeyo' out. :lol:
[pet]Gu'chi Swarmling[/pet]
[pet]Pandaren Fire Spirit[/pet]

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » August 7th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Monochrome the [pet]White Moth[/pet], Solid the [pet]Snake[/pet] and Hellfire the [pet]Brilliant Kaliri[/pet] are all 25 now!

Hermy, in honor of your daughter I've selected a few pets that should encompass all the different sides of a five year old girl: the sweet and adorable [pet]Red Panda[/pet], the unstoppable whirlwind of energy [pet]Tiny Twister[/pet], and the manipulative and devious [pet]Mini Mindslayer[/pet] (because if she's anything like the five year old girls I know she can probably twist every other member of the household around her little finger).

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » August 7th, 2014, 7:42 pm

My Little Brown Bunny is 25 now!

Furkel, I feel nostalgic for BC tonight so level Philip the Nether Ray Fry and Piston the Pocket Reaver to 25!

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » August 8th, 2014, 8:08 pm

My Clockwork Gnome is now showing Blingtron the ropes on how to be a real man....err, mech. :mrgreen:

Koritsi, how about getting your Wolpertinger to hop to it and get to 25.

Whoever picks for me, please give me 3. I have a lot of time on my hands this weekend. :ugeek:

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » August 9th, 2014, 9:45 am

Amhaa wrote:My [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet] can now [ability]Devour[/ability] his enemies!

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] your Legs is a little on the short side. Lets help him grow a bit!

Whoever chooses for me, lets pick another cool looking one that I need to find as well as level. :)
[profile]Amhaa[/profile] After killing several pets, beating several trainers, and nearly the completion of the Darkmoon Faire I have finally found a battle stone for [pet]Legs[/pet]. Legs does so love to be 25. I have been informed she doesn't like the Darkmoon Cannon.

[profile]Jathal[/profile] you want three pets and you have time this weekend? Then I believe these three will provide you with hours of work, love and patience. [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet] is missing your collection altogether, [pet]Zergling[/pet] has no way to zerg-rush anything at the bottom of the pile, and his friend [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet] wants to show you he's worth more than loot.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » August 10th, 2014, 11:44 am

I have gotten my Brilliant bird up to 25, got myself a 25 moth too.

Faithhealer, get your Blossoming Ancient and Alterac Brew Pup up.

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » August 10th, 2014, 4:17 pm

Koritsi wrote: Furkel, I feel nostalgic for BC tonight so level Philip the Nether Ray Fry and Piston the Pocket Reaver to 25!
After going on a miniature burning crusade of my very own, both are now 25!

Tipper, I'm already pretty jealous that you've got the [pet]Spirit of Competition[/pet], why not make it even worse by getting him to 25?

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » August 11th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Furkel wrote:Hermy, in honor of your daughter I've selected a few pets that should encompass all the different sides of a five year old girl: the sweet and adorable [pet]Red Panda[/pet], the unstoppable whirlwind of energy [pet]Tiny Twister[/pet], and the manipulative and devious [pet]Mini Mindslayer[/pet] (because if she's anything like the five year old girls I know she can probably twist every other member of the household around her little finger).
[profile]Furkel[/profile], my friend, you could not have described her more perfectly! All three components of her personality are now at maximum level. Watch out world!

I'm so sorry to read about your puss. :( In her honour, I think you should level your [pet]Mouse[/pet] & [pet]Red Cricket[/pet] so she has something to play with, up in kitty heaven.

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » August 14th, 2014, 4:17 am

My 5 pets(from many pages ago) are now max level. Feel free to pick a few pets out for me to level as I forget to post when complete sometimes.

[profile]Hermy[/profile], I recall you like to do a group of pets so for you I task with [pet]Fishy[/pet], [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet], [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny Blue Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny White Carp[/pet]. Also I noticed you don't seem to have a [pet]Wanderer's Festival Hatchling[/pet] yet and the weekend is drawing near again :)

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » August 14th, 2014, 5:37 am

Furkel wrote:My [pet]Rat[/pet] is... still boring. But lvl 25!

Waka, eye think you adding [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] to your eye-tinerary would be a good eye-dea, and maybe [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet] as well wh-eye-le you're at it? (insert four thousand more eye-related puns here)
My eyes are finally leveled and I can see the world properly!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whomever assigns my pets, please select a handful! Preferably non-cageables. TY! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Renja - In memoriam to our dearly departed and much loved Robin Williams, I think it's time for you to become Flubberific! Lets level up those slimes! Toxic Wasteling, Disgusting Oozeling, Viscidus Globule, Jade Oozeling, and Oily Slimeling could all use a little help getting the wiggle into their jiggle!
@TamerWakamaru

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » August 15th, 2014, 11:49 am

Alright Wakamaru, there's a lot of pets that have names starting with S, here's some that could need a bit of leveling to be crossed off that list:
Sand Kitten, Singing Cricket, Snow Cub and Soul of the Aspects!

Wow, I'd love to steal that last one.

Six for me please! I'm sitting in a dead end again where every pet on my list seems way too boring to level.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » August 16th, 2014, 12:32 am

Merana wrote:Alright Wakamaru, there's a lot of pets that have names starting with S, here's some that could need a bit of leveling to be crossed off that list:
Sand Kitten, Singing Cricket, Snow Cub and Soul of the Aspects!

Wow, I'd love to steal that last one.

Six for me please! I'm sitting in a dead end again where every pet on my list seems way too boring to level.
Thank you Merana! My S team has crossed the finish line and is ready for adventures in Draenor!

To whomever assigns my pets, please select a handful! Preferably non-cageables. TY! :D

@Merana - I'm feeling froggy tonight Merana, so I want you to get your frog on! Level up your Spotted Bell Frog, Small Frog, Frog, and Tree Frog! Since you will already be channeling Kermit, let's add Mr.Wiggles and Darkshore Cub to channel Ms. Piggy and Fozzie!
@TamerWakamaru

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » August 16th, 2014, 5:17 am

Hermy wrote: I'm so sorry to read about your puss. :( In her honour, I think you should level your [pet]Mouse[/pet] & [pet]Red Cricket[/pet] so she has something to play with, up in kitty heaven.
Both are sent along to kitty heaven, where they'll probably be decapitated and left in someone's shoe, knowing our cat.

Wakamaru, I'll give you some of my personal favorites because why not: [pet]Sporeling Sprout[/pet], [pet]Minfernal[/pet], [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet], [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]. Have fun!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » August 16th, 2014, 1:19 pm

Tipperscales wrote:I have gotten my Brilliant bird up to 25, got myself a 25 moth too.

Faithhealer, get your Blossoming Ancient and Alterac Brew Pup up.
It's hard work keeping people away from the [pet]Alterac Brew Pup[/pet] long enough to level him. I managed it however, and the [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] not far behind.

[profile]Furkel[/profile] I'm feeling a bit nostalgic so why not level your [pet]Worg Pup[/pet]? It was on of my first 3 max level pets.

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » August 16th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Alright the frogs are leveled up. As boring as that was! xD

Faithhealer, your Nightsaber Cub, so cute and fluffy, yes it requires levels.

Six more for me, please! PLEASE NO RATS, AAAH.

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » August 16th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Merana wrote:Alright the frogs are leveled up. As boring as that was! xD

Faithhealer, your Nightsaber Cub, so cute and fluffy, yes it requires levels.

Six more for me, please! PLEASE NO RATS, AAAH.
How about some raptors?

Ravasaur Hatchling
Razormaw Hatchling
Zandalari Footlasher
Zandalari Toenibbler
And because they kinda look like dinosaurs: Twilight Iguana and Warpstalker Hatchling.

Edit: whoever assigns my pet, my favorited ones are the ones I'm hoping to get leveled and most have names, but feel free to suggest another one! Lots to choose from since I only today maxed one out!

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » August 16th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Edit: whoever assigns my pet, my favorited ones are the ones I'm hoping to get leveled and most have names, but feel free to suggest another one! Lots to choose from since I only today maxed one out!
Found a battle stone and hopped around Azeroth to level my Wolpertinger!

Jesjbrown, I found the Crow to be one of the most useful pets to have at max level, plus it's the pet of the month! So make yours 25 :)

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » August 16th, 2014, 5:34 pm

My [pet]Worg Pup[/pet] is lvl 25, and has hopefully gotten over that whole thing about me killing his parents back in the day.

Koritsi, a trio of slightly rotten forest friends for you: [pet]Blighted Squirrel[/pet], [pet]Infected Fawn[/pet] and [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet]... and yes, I know roughly half my posts here are just me telling people to level that bear cub but honestly, can you blame me?

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9364
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » August 16th, 2014, 6:44 pm

My last bunch of pets are all 25, a special thankyou for getting me to level my Coilfang Stalker, he is ADORABLE!

Furkel, I couldn't help but notice that you've levelled all your Lil' pets... aside from one. Poor Lil' Smoky, get him levelled so he can join his friends :)

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » August 16th, 2014, 8:34 pm

Sffcorgi wrote: [profile]Naija[/profile] - looks like we've got each other again. Let's do violet pets: [pet]Droplet of Y'Sharrj[/pet], [pet]Elementium Geode[/pet], [pet]Zipao Tiger[/pet], [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet], [pet]Forest Moth[/pet] and [pet]Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet]. I'm envious! Got any tips for the Familiar? I've only got two of the books credited yet.
My purple pets are at peak proficiency, and I need someone to pick my 200th Level 25.

Koriala, I am very envious of your [pet]Murkablo[/pet], [pet]Lil' Deathwing[/pet], and [pet]Frosty[/pet]. How about showing those rare little guys some love?

And Corgi, I got the familiar by parking an alt in Dal and checking for the books whenever I logged in or out. It was pretty tedious, but it worked in the end.