Share pet collecting news and advice.
KuroOfTheWind
Top Rater
Pet Score:9082
BattleTag®:TheDoctor#1940
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by KuroOfTheWind » June 11th, 2014, 10:48 am

Sorry I have been gone for so long but my Soul of the Aspects as well as a dozen or so other little friends made their climb to level 25!

Blixtiya I am working with a friend on her youtube show and she is going to be reviewing pets! The first one she is talking about is currently curling around your leg begging for attention! Your Adder needs some love! But since you wanted double the fun how about your little clockwork robot buddy. He is looking a little sad, take this can of oil and have him work his Wall-e butt to level 25 as well!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » June 11th, 2014, 1:01 pm

I've been away from this post for a while (again), but let's just say I've leveled whatever I was supposed to (I'm like 80% sure I did)!

Kuro: like sand through the hourglass, so are the [pet]Living Sandling[/pet]s of our lives... and if that reference even makes sense to you I'm impressed.

Mongrel
Pet Score:4956
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Mongrel » June 12th, 2014, 3:10 am

As this is my first post don't expect anything witty or insightful.

I just found this thread while skimming the profile of the person directly above me (for now) in realm rank. This seems like fun and an excuse for me to spend more time committing otter genocide. :)

Furkel: As a hardcore ally myself I can understand wanting to level boom first but don't forget doom ([pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] (Horde)) still needs some TLC. How can you say no to those eyes?

Slugggo
Top Rater
Pet Score:13685
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Slugggo » June 12th, 2014, 1:28 pm

I'll take the plunge here. I'm curious to see what someone will pick for me. :)

Mongrel: Considering the recent announcement that it's going to be retired from the pet store, level that [pet]Guardian Cub[/pet]!

Zenon
Top Rater
Pet Score:4709
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Zenon » June 12th, 2014, 2:30 pm

Slugggo wrote:I'll take the plunge here. I'm curious to see what someone will pick for me. :)
Oh, look at you, Mister! Figuring someone will tell you to level that Dread Hatchling, as it is the only non 25 unique pet you've got! Not so fast! You started leveling that [pet]Chrominius[/pet], got him to level 7 but than gave up, leaving poor pup high and dry! Get in there and finish the job!

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » June 12th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Well, I knew that blood elf hunter I boosted to 90 then instantly gave up on forever would be good for something: my horde [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] is now lvl 25!

Zenon, you should take your [pet]Dragon Kite[/pet] for a few totally casual battles, you know... no strings attached.

Slugggo
Top Rater
Pet Score:13685
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Slugggo » June 12th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Zenon wrote:Oh, look at you, Mister! Figuring someone will tell you to level that Dread Hatchling, as it is the only non 25 unique pet you've got! Not so fast! You started leveling that [pet]Chrominius[/pet], got him to level 7 but than gave up, leaving poor pup high and dry! Get in there and finish the job!
Actually, I can't level the Dread Hatchling, because ... well, because I'm a dope. I bought it off the AH for 5k the day the pre-orders went live, not realizing you couldn't use or level them unless you pre-ordered. Oh well. :roll:

So Chrominus was a good choice! Always handy to have a backup 25 around; if nothing else, I can sell one as seed money if I ever start a character on a new server somewhere. Leveled!

Furkel: I believe it's time you raised your Warburton ([pet]Warbot[/pet]) to 25!

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » June 12th, 2014, 10:55 pm

My [pet]blue moth[/pet] and [pet]golden dragonhawk hatchling[/pet] are flying high at level 25.

Sluggo, your mission is to level that [pet]spirit crab[/pet]!

Mongrel
Pet Score:4956
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Mongrel » June 13th, 2014, 1:53 am

My [pet]Guardian Cub[/pet] is 25 and ready to represent his kind proudly. He turns out to be especially lucky as well, because a flawless stone dropped while leveling him. As such I decided he deserved the nickname Rocko. I lack a dazzling naming sense but it will have to do. Thank you Furkel btw.

Naija: Your [pet]Magical Crawdad[/pet] needs some good food, a long walk, and a nice hot bath to get him in tip top fighting shape.

Ashlar
Pet Score:2495
Realm:Eonar-eu

Post by Ashlar » June 13th, 2014, 5:09 am

My [pet]Murkalot[/pet] and [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet] are now levelled up and i would enjoy a few more challanges for sunday.

But, Mongrel your [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet] and [pet]Jadefire Spirit[/pet] feel that they should get some more attention.

Blixtiya
Pet Score:10423
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Blixtiya » June 13th, 2014, 6:19 am

The unlikely frinds, Adder and Clockwork robot bot have throught hard work and long adventures reached the top. :)

Ashlar:
Creepy Crate is just itching to get a feeling outside the box, and hand down, what better companion to act as its eye than Willy?
If youre feeling a 3rd companion would be proper, they could also bring Panther Cub, but if you prefer it,Im sure he would be fine staying at home filling your place with hairballs instead. :D

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » June 13th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Thanks to [profile]Jaw[/profile], my [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Little Fawn[/pet] and [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet] are now Level 25! I've decided I like naming my newly levelled pets after my challenge-givers, so I was tossing up between Little Jawn, Jawraffe Calf ... but decided on just Jaw for my hatchling. :D

Now, [profile]Blixtiya[/profile], you're just cheating your [pet]Cheetah Cub[/pet] by having her favourited but not Level 25. You need to fix that ASAP!

[profile]Furkel[/profile] ... I got your joke. :lol:

Next poster, challenge me! If you need any motivation, I seem to have an awful lot of unlevelled beasties.

Zenon
Top Rater

Post by Zenon » June 13th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Furkel wrote: Zenon, you should take your [pet]Dragon Kite[/pet] for a few totally casual battles, you know... no strings attached.
I am the world's slowest pet leveler. Might have something to do that that my lowbee druid took it for leisurely .. float behind the Vale inn to play with Eternal Gliders. It was good bonding, but of course he got all tied up with Aki.

Mission accomplished for now though. I've also stole Hermy's idea with pet naming :)

[profile]Hermy[/profile]: [pet]Sen'jin Fetish[/pet] It is like 3 pets in one! Besides we can all use a lil bit of [ability]Wild Magic[/ability] in our lifes.

Merilwen
Pet Score:5058
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Merilwen » June 13th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Naija wrote:Merilwen, your [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] will sing a happier tune at level 25.
All done :)

@#$%!, Zenon, why didn't you level [pet]Moon Moon[/pet]???

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » June 14th, 2014, 5:04 am

My [pet]Warbot[/pet] isn't held back by having been hastily cobbled together as part of a promotional campaign for an energy drink (NEVER FORGET): he's now lvl 25.

Merilwen, I wrote you a poem:

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious pet I'd caught the day before,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently typing, typing out replies galore:
"Level your [pet]Gilnean Raven[/pet]... er, for sure!"

Zenon
Top Rater

Post by Zenon » June 14th, 2014, 5:29 am

Merilwen wrote: @#$%!, Zenon, why didn't you level [pet]Moon Moon[/pet]???

My transgression corrected, the world's most annoying pup [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] has been been made into bigger, faster, and stupider...?

[profile]Furkel[/profile], I have no poetic talents, but I can tell when a creature earn for something, and I can see poor Pollux earning to be on same level as his less tainted sibling! [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] needs to be reunited with Castor (Why is your Water Waveling not named Castor? :) ) !

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » June 14th, 2014, 8:15 am

My [pet]Sen'jin Fetish[/pet] "Zenon" is now happily Level 25.

And [profile]Zenon[/profile], I think you need to join me as a high level fetishist .... wait, what? Erm, level your [pet]Sen'jin Fetish[/pet]!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » June 14th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:No worries, mate. You don't specify, so how's about you finish leveling your [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Redridge Rat[/pet], and [pet]Silver Tabby Cat[/pet].
"Folderol" "Kibble" and "Nermal" are all in the front rank with the other level 25s.

Hi again [profile]Hermy[/profile]. This time around I'm challenging you to bring your Pandaren Spirits "Gaia" "Fiametta" and "Vayu" up to level so they can play with their sister "Mami Wata".

Additional challenge, if you like: find some levels, a stone (and perhaps a name?) for that gorgeous [pet]Silver Tabby Cat[/pet] :)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » June 14th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], I saw a wee snake yesterday outside my apartment, so in its honour, I think you should level your [pet]Adder[/pet] to 25. Slither slither!
[pet]Adder[/pet] finally 25 along with [pet]Lil' Deathwing[/pet] who was lurking alongside.

My apologies to all, I am a mental midget when it comes to linking names and pet links and whatnot. This is my first try hope it works.

Speaking of mental midgets, [profile]Graven[/profile] seems like your [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] needs some education. If you get extremely bored, your [pet]Tuskarr Kite[/pet] needs to be flown, as well.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » June 14th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Jaw wrote:Faithhealer, your mission should you choose to accept it: [pet]Death Talon Whelpguard[/pet]
At long last my [pet]Death Talon Whelpguard[/pet] is guarding all of my lower level whelps.

[profile]Voskres[/profile] I envy you that little [pet]Silver Pig[/pet] let it shine at 25.