Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tiberius
Pet Score:8212
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Tiberius » May 22nd, 2014, 1:21 am

Desdanova wrote: [profile]Tiberius[/profile], so you want a few pets to level. How about:
  • [pet]Arcane Eye[/pet]
    [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet]
    [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet]
    [pet]Pocket Reaver[/pet]
    [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]
I have successfully leveled this batch of pets. Looking forward to the next round of pets to level!

[profile]Sakurae[/profile], we meet again. I see that you have a [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet]. It is a very useful pet to have, but only if it's 25. I charge you with the task of getting it to 25.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » May 23rd, 2014, 12:15 am

Beana wrote:My TG is now 25!

Faithhealer I see you have a Skunky Alemental that could use 25! Maybe a bath too?
My [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] is now 25. After fighting tooth and claw to get it in the tub it is now clean. However, the bathroom stinks to high heaven and he still doesn't smell any better.

[profile]Tiberius[/profile] we meet again. One day you will find that pug. Until that day try this crew to help keep your spirits up. [pet]Yellow moth[/pet], [pet]Stone Armadillo[/pet], [pet]Blue Dragonhwak Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darkshore Cub[/pet], [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet], [pet]Infected Fawn[/pet], [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet], [pet]Frog[/pet], and finally [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet]. They all look so cute together.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » May 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm

My Nordassil Wisp is now 25 and magically brightening life around others :)

Faithhealer we meet again.....Your Water Snake keeps slithering around my beach and frightening my turtles and crabs! Get him to 25 so he can terrorize bigger things!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » May 24th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:Graven, your [pet]Bonkers[/pet] wants to join the Brawler's guild. Help him out with a push to 25.
"Fisticuffs" is now fighting fit and boxing clever at 25.

[profile]Beana[/profile] your [pet]Lil' Smoky[/pet] "Remotecontrol" needs to let off some steam. :)

Sakurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:2429
BattleTag®:eclectish#1444
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Sakurae » May 24th, 2014, 3:58 pm

Tiberius wrote:[profile]Sakurae[/profile], we meet again. I see that you have a [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet]. It is a very useful pet to have, but only if it's 25. I charge you with the task of getting it to 25.
Dashel is now quite happy to be at 25!

[profile]Graven[/profile] It's bananas (♫ B-A-N-A-N-A-S! ♫) that your Bananas isn't king of the jungle yet. Make it happen!

Post by Guest » May 24th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Hermy wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile]! Your [pet]Crunchy Scorpion[/pet], [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet] & [pet]Larva[/pet] have all whispered in my ear that it's not easy being green. See what you can do about that. :D
Thanks for the motivation Hermy, those three annoyingly rare pets are now even rarer at my top 25 list.

[profile]Sakurae[/profile] - Many pets have humble beginnings before blooming into beautiful pets. It's time you found yourself a rare [pet]Larva[/pet] to add to your collection!

Next Poster: At least three pets for me please, preferably some I still need to find rares of.

Graven

Post by Graven » May 25th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Sakurae wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] It's bananas (♫ B-A-N-A-N-A-S! ♫) that your Bananas isn't king of the jungle yet. Make it happen!
Bananas rose to the top, and is now a jungle VIP.

[profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile] your [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] is ready to charge into battle!

Post by Guest » May 26th, 2014, 6:06 am

Pyrephoenix wrote: Alright, [profile]Haevlyn[/profile], how about getting the [pet]Twilight Iguana[/pet] (currently uncommon), [pet]Summit Kid[/pet] (uncommon), and [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet] (rare) to rare & 25 respectively. And as a bonus challenge, see if you can find a rare [pet]Scorpling[/pet]! Good luck to you as well. :)
Thanks Pyrephoenix, those rare pets are all now super rare and they're all, including the Summit Kid, grown up.

[profile]Graven[/profile], you need to pay a little more attention to the thread, so with that in mind your [pet]Twilight Spider[/pet] and [pet]Amethyst Spiderling[/pet] want their threads upgraded!

Pyrephoenix - if you're watching:
Critter - [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet]
Dragonkin - [pet]Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet]
Flying - [pet]Westfall Chicken[/pet]
Undead - [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet]
Magic - [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet]
Flying - [pet]Blue Mini Jouster[/pet]
Humanoid - [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet]
Aquatic - [pet]Frog[/pet]
Elemental - [pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet]

Next Poster: At least three (3) pets please!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » May 26th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Beana wrote:My Nordassil Wisp is now 25 and magically brightening life around others :)

Faithhealer we meet again.....Your Water Snake keeps slithering around my beach and frightening my turtles and crabs! Get him to 25 so he can terrorize bigger things!
My [pet]water snake[/pet] has many new things to terrorize at the top of the list.

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] you asked for 3 pets this time. Tryout this trio then [pet]hyacinth macaw[/pet], [pet]Jublig[/pet], and [pet]winterspring cub[/pet].

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » May 28th, 2014, 12:55 pm

Lakestone wrote:
Hermy wrote:[profile]Lakestone[/profile], in honour of Spring, your [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet] wants to frolic in the flowers! Get him to Level 25! :D
My [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet] is now lvl25 and enjoying the flowers

[profile]Arwyn3[/profile], your next mission is to level [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet], [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet]
All 3 pets ready to play with the big dogs. Faithhealer your Dark Pheonix wants to rise to the occasion. Get it to lv 25!

Next poster 3 please.

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » May 29th, 2014, 11:49 am

Took a break from game but my 3 pets from 10 pages back are now 25. [profile]Arwyn3[/profile] [pet]Mr. Chilly[/pet] wants to help you stay cool this summer but he has to reach his max potential first. (Sorry for missing the 2 other pets, reading without glasses is bad :oops: thanks [profile]Tiberius[/profile] for the pick up on em)

3 pets please or if you want to give me a challenge to make up lost time 10 pets.
Last edited by Renjah on May 29th, 2014, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » May 29th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Faithhealer wrote:[profile]Tiberius[/profile] we meet again. One day you will find that pug. Until that day try this crew to help keep your spirits up. [pet]Yellow moth[/pet], [pet]Stone Armadillo[/pet], [pet]Blue Dragonhwak Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darkshore Cub[/pet], [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet], [pet]Infected Fawn[/pet], [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet], [pet]Frog[/pet], and finally [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet]. They all look so cute together.
Well I have them all leveled except for the [pet]Yellow moth[/pet], so far the flying stone I need to get it blue has evaded me. So he is on the most wanted list like that [pet]Perky Pug[/pet]. Update: I found that pesky flying stone and leveled my [pet]Yellow moth[/pet] today, yay!
Arwyn3 wrote:Next poster 3 please.
Since two pets seemed to have gotten lost from [profile]Renja[/profile] post for you [profile]Arwyn3[/profile], I shall add those two for you now; [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet] and [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] are feeling left out of the party. Let's get them leveled!

As for you [profile]Renja[/profile], as penance for taking a break, and for loosing two pets for [profile]Arwyn3[/profile]'s challenge, I give you the following ten to level;
[pet]Murkalot[/pet] because who doesn't love Murlocs!
[pet]Devouring Maggot[/pet] and [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet] go well with your already leveled [pet]Lost of Lordaeron[/pet] in taking on Taran Zhu in the CT.
[pet]Chrominius[/pet] is useful for the tamer dailies, and in the CT.
[pet]Mr. Bigglesworth[/pet] apparently can handle [pet]Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon[/pet] quite well in the CT. I haven't tried it myself, but it is worth a go.
[pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet] is another useful pet for CT and the Darkmoon Faire.
[pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] since he's super cute when dancing.
[pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] and [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet] are just too cute to not have leveled.

As for myself, we shall continue on with the challenge of leveling a batch of pets, so let me have 'em!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » May 30th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Lil Smokey smoked his way to 25! Muha!

Tiberius! A few? Okay!

Swamp Moth!! Because who doesn't want another Moth?
Stinkbug!! I have no reason he just looked rejected.
Lava Crab!! I'm crabby.
Pygmy Direhorn!!! How the heck is he NOT 25!? He's not only an amazing pvp pet but also a go to pet for my Pandaria Tamer Rounds! Enjoy!

Graven

Post by Graven » June 1st, 2014, 2:18 pm

Haevlyn wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], you need to pay a little more attention to the thread, so with that in mind your [pet]Twilight Spider[/pet] and [pet]Amethyst Spiderling[/pet] want their threads upgraded!
"Webster" and "Jeepers" have spun their webs of intrigue and are now both rare and level 25. Hopefully with their sixteen eyes to add to my two I won't miss things like this again. Sorry [profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile]. :oops:

[profile]Beana[/profile] we meet again. :) This time I think "Grabby" the [pet]Jade Tentacle[/pet] is itching to hold victory in his grasp!

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » June 2nd, 2014, 1:18 pm

Tiberius wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], I see you want a challenge! So here you go, I want you to level up the following pets;

Everyone needs eyes to see, so your [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] and [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet] should be 25. [pet]Bonkers[/pet] feels the need to beat up on some critters, but needs some more training. I noticed on your profile, that you are working on leveling aquatics, so I thought I should bump your [pet]Chuck[/pet], [pet]Spineclaw Crab[/pet], and [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] to the top of that list. And last, but never least, your [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] is just too darn cute to not be 25!
This batch is all levelled!

[profile]Graven[/profile], my friend, I challenge you to get a rare [pet]Bucktooth Flapper[/pet], and then level that beaver to 25!

Next poster, any challenge you feel like throwing my way, I'm game! :D

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » June 3rd, 2014, 12:36 am

Beana wrote:Tiberius! A few? Okay!

Swamp Moth!! Because who doesn't want another Moth?
Stinkbug!! I have no reason he just looked rejected.
Lava Crab!! I'm crabby.
Pygmy Direhorn!!! How the heck is he NOT 25!? He's not only an amazing pvp pet but also a go to pet for my Pandaria Tamer Rounds! Enjoy!
All pets have found their way to the Great Valley!

[profile]Hermy[/profile], we meet again, and again a challenge is requested. I shall do my best to oblige. I give you the following to level:
[pet]Ethereal Soul-Trader[/pet] - Since you are one of the lucky ones to have such a pet, I am surprised that he is not leveled!
[pet]Lil' XT[/pet] - Wants to be able to smash the real big train sets!
[pet]Lil' Deathwing[/pet] - One of my first pets I leveled, so you should see about having him leveled as well.
[pet]Nether Faerie Dragon[/pet] - Who doesn't like these little guys? Let's get him leveled.
[pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet] - We all need more treasure, and by leveling him you might just get a little more.
[pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] - Portable brewery, what more can you ask for!
[pet]Guardian Cub[/pet] - Such a cute little guy.

Let's see about a bigger challenge, lets get 2 pets from each family! :o

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » June 3rd, 2014, 9:22 am

[profile]Tiberius[/profile], I couldn't resist your challenge! Here you go:

Aquatic: [pet]Tideskipper[/pet] & [pet]Garden Frog[/pet]
Beast: [pet]Rat Snake[/pet] & [pet]Zandalari Toe Nibbler [/pet](because really, who doesn't want their toes nibbled by an adorable mini-dino?)
Critter: [pet]Shimmershell Snail[/pet] & [pet]Dung Beetle[/pet]
Dragonkin: [pet]Spawn of Onyxia[/pet], [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet] (I added a third, as he only has one level to go!)
Elemental: [pet]Emerald Shale Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]Crimson Shale Hatchling[/pet]
Flying: [pet]Chicken[/pet] & [pet]Bat[/pet]
Humanoid: [pet]Sporeling Sprout[/pet] &[pet] Stunted Yeti[/pet]
Magic: [pet]Oily Slimeling[/pet] & [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet]
Mechanical: [pet]Robo-Chick [/pet]& [pet]Rabid Nut Varmint 5000[/pet]
Undead: [pet]Infected Squirrel[/pet]

Try as I might, I couldn't find another Undead for you to level, so instead I challenge you to find a rare [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet].

I also wanted to add, before I forgot again, in honour of your last awesome challenge to me, I named my [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] after you. :D

Next poster, feel free to add to my queue with any challenge you decide on.

Graven

Post by Graven » June 4th, 2014, 4:28 am

Hermy wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], my friend, I challenge you to get a rare [pet]Bucktooth Flapper[/pet], and then level that beaver to 25!
"Goofy" is having a "dam" good time with his level 25 pals.

[profile]Hermy[/profile] the Darkmoon Faire is in full swing this week so to get into the spirit, I challenge you to level the rest of your DM pets; [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet].