Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Annun
Pet Score:12847
Realm:Destromath-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Annun » April 1st, 2014, 10:21 am

So my Piere is finally 25. so he is not only helping me cooking but also fighting :D

@lexy your Egbert is lvl 1 --- what a shame :D he is my all time favourite

Envec
Top Rater
Pet Score:3244
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Envec » April 1st, 2014, 12:09 pm

Annun, that is a beautiful Albino Snake. I think he wants to join the front ranks of your battle pets.

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » April 1st, 2014, 4:19 pm

Waynebrady wrote:Arrianrhod you have some leveling to do. Not only does your [pet]Guardian Cub[/pet] need to be leveled to 25, but your [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] desperately wants to protect you with Decoy! But he'll need to be level 25.
Well [pet]Guardian Cub[/pet] was already 25 and now [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] is too :)

[profile]Envec[/profile] your [pet]Dread Hatchling[/pet] needs to grow up

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » April 1st, 2014, 4:52 pm

Beana wrote:Graven....Your white moth Slowflake....would like to be 25 before the last snowflake lands before spring...after all....Winter is coming....but not on Azeroth :)
Snowflake has flapped his way to 25.

[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile] your [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet] wants to stand tall with the other 25s. :)

Praybox
Pet Score:950
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Praybox » April 1st, 2014, 5:58 pm

Graven, that [pet]Gulp Froglet[/pet] wants you to make its opponents gulp.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » April 2nd, 2014, 9:38 am

So my sextet of pets is now Level 25!

[profile]Praybox[/profile] - I challenge you to get your [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet] to Level 25, because he was my very first L25 pet. There's just something about a rabbit with antlers! :D

Next poster, chuck me a few. If you're feeling brave, one from each family. :o

Post by Guest » April 3rd, 2014, 6:10 pm

Katiks wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile], [pet]Coifang Stalker[/pet] needs to bi bigger to stalk better :lol:
My Coilfang is stalking!

Hermy:

Magic: Coilfang Stalker
Flying: Darkmoon Glowfly
Beast: White Kitten
Dragonkin: Thundering Serpent Hatchling
Undead: Infested Bear Cub
Mechanical: Mechanical Squirrel
Humanoid: Lil'Bad Wolf
Aquatic: Jubling
Elemental: Dark Phoenix Hatchling

Desdanova
Top Rater
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Desdanova » April 4th, 2014, 1:17 pm

[profile]Sylken[/profile], my [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet] is not playing in the big show.

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile], you [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] is tired of being the runt of the litter.

Praybox
Pet Score:950
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Praybox » April 4th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Desdanova, since I finished leveling my [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet], you should level up your [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet]. He will [ability]explode[/ability] if you do not level him! :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » April 4th, 2014, 9:22 pm

My Yellow Moth is 25 :)

PrayBox your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti would like to become the Bigfoot of Winterspring and fight in your name! He needs 25 to accomplish that.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » April 4th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Faithhealer wrote:

My [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] is trying not to detonate itself at 25 but the team is taking well to it.

[profile]Waynebrady[/profile] I see a [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet] that wants to prove it's more than just a child's first pet.

Done!

Beana - your [pet]Soul of the Aspects[/pet] wants to grow up!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » April 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Praybox wrote:Graven, that [pet]Gulp Froglet[/pet] wants you to make its opponents gulp.
Sebilis has hopped his way to 25.

[profile]Waynebrady[/profile] your [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] has corrupted data circuits and can't remember where it buried its nuts (and bolts). Why not let it take out its frustrations on some unsuspecting pets. :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » April 6th, 2014, 12:09 am

My Soul of the Aspects is now 25!!

Graven your Undercity rat is feeling like an outcast uncommon and 25.... I think you can prove him differently.

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » April 6th, 2014, 9:16 am

Principa wrote: [profile]Lakestone[/profile], I think it's time to level that [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet]-- I use that one in the daily fight in Uldum and against Xu-fu; I think you'll really like him! (If you're looking for something a bit extra, do the [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet], too-- also a great one!)
My [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] together with [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] has reached 25 and is now resting at the Faire after hard works done.

[profile]Beana[/profile], what about level Porkins your [pet]Spineclaw Crab[/pet] :)

Next poster, give me 2-3 pets to level please

Ammu

Post by Ammu » April 7th, 2014, 12:34 am

Wow Nice one ............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » April 7th, 2014, 9:50 am

Neuropathy wrote:@ Principa, Spring is in the air and your Tolai Hare Pup is feeling a little green that it's only uncommon. Find a rare THP and level it to 25! :)
My [pet]Tolai Hare Pup[/pet] is a LOT faster now that he's all grown up and level 25!

[profile]Lakestone[/profile], we meet again-- and you want a few? I'm going to give you a few more than a few, because I'm not starting at level 1... I hope that you are able to rise to the challenge!

Here are a few of your pets that aren't at 25 yet that I couldn't imagine not having!
  • First of all, your [pet]Infinite Whelpling[/pet]-- he is perfect to use in the DMF daily (magic AND mech damage?! Win!).
  • Next up, your [pet]Fel Flame[/pet]; this little guy eats up mechs like they're breakfast.
  • Your [pet]Infected Fawn[/pet]-- I named mine BRAIIIIIINS. He's adorable.
  • Your [pet]Nether Faerie Dragon[/pet]: I use him in at least 2 daily pet battles in Pandaria!
  • Same with [pet]Chrominius[/pet]-- I actually use him and the Nether Faerie together (with a levelling pet in between them) to take out the Pandaren Air Spirit. He also helps the Pandaran Water Spirit to basically OWN Chi-Chi in the Celestial Tournament (geyser, whirlpool, swap to chrom, howl, surge of power... dead).
I hope that that keeps you challenged!

And [profile]AMMU[/profile]! Welcome! You haven't updated your list yet, but you are Alliance... so I'm going to guess that you at least have access to some beginner pets in the Alli zones. I would highly recommend:
  • Travel to Dun Morogh and catch yourself a [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet]
  • Also, track down a [pet]Spider[/pet] while you're there; it's a really great beast pet to have
  • Next, get yourself some kind of [pet]Moth[/pet] (you can buy one in Darnassus)
  • ... and a [pet]Small Frog[/pet] (any starting zone, near the water).
If you're not a beginner, my apologies, but that's definitely where I'd start!

Welcome, and good luck!

Desdanova
Top Rater
Pet Score:3283
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Desdanova » April 7th, 2014, 12:43 pm

[profile]Praybox[/profile], my [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] has exploded in my face after reaching level 25. :lol:

[profile]Principa[/profile], your [pet]Pengu[/pet] is just too cute to be level 6. How about you level him up!

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » April 8th, 2014, 9:40 am

Graven wrote:
Beana wrote:Graven....Your white moth Slowflake....would like to be 25 before the last snowflake lands before spring...after all....Winter is coming....but not on Azeroth :)
Snowflake has flapped his way to 25.

[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile] your [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet] wants to stand tall with the other 25s. :)
All done :)

[profile]Desdanova[/profile] your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] is too cute not to be 25 :)

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » April 8th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Graven wrote:
Praybox wrote:Graven, that [pet]Gulp Froglet[/pet] wants you to make its opponents gulp.
Sebilis has hopped his way to 25.

[profile]Waynebrady[/profile] your [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] has corrupted data circuits and can't remember where it buried its nuts (and bolts). Why not let it take out its frustrations on some unsuspecting pets. :)
My mechanical minion army is now complete.

Arrianrhod, your [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] will soon breathe hot fire!

Post by Guest » April 11th, 2014, 9:33 am

Desdanova wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile], you [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] is tired of being the runt of the litter.
My Direhorn Runt is stampeding through the rest of my pets now.

[profile]Waynebrady[/profile] - on a page of pets that are mostly 25, your [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet] is looking a little neglected. Sort him out!