Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Neuropathy » January 17th, 2014, 11:22 pm

@ Skye, Xu-Fu & Zao are happy to join the family, now they want to level up to show you their skills! :D

Next poster, be gentle please, more than one pet is fine, but please don't pick favorited greens that are awaiting stones :P

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Kat#1332
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » January 18th, 2014, 2:15 am

My Ashstone Thingemabob has joined the 25er league :)

@ Neuropathy I see a Level 14 Venus ... and a Giant level 1 Sewer Rat waiting to be 25

Vaerosi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10251
BattleTag®:Vaerosi#1664
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Vaerosi » January 18th, 2014, 2:34 am

Neuropathy wrote:@ Skye, Xu-Fu & Zao are happy to join the family, now they want to level up to show you their skills! :D
My Fortitude and Humility are both as strong as they can possibly be now, thank you Neuropathy! =D

Lexy, two of your little Zandalari raptors are full grown, but the other two are still trying to get their eggshells all the way off. Help them out a little bit, and make sure your Zandalari Footslasher and Zandalari Toenibbler are as strong as their cousins!

Post by Guest » January 18th, 2014, 9:00 am

Lexy wrote:@Haevlyn 2 pets for you! 1st one is Deathy who should not be level 1 at all ... and the 2nd one ... the Hopeling.
My Deathy and Hopling have both completed their training.

[profile]Skye[/profile] - Your [pet]Scorpling [/pet]and [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] could both use a little love. They're rare pets and hard to find!

Next poster: At least two pets for me please.

Bluegila
Pet Score:4901
BattleTag®:Fuerza#1850
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Bluegila » January 18th, 2014, 4:25 pm

Beana wrote:My Sporeling Sprout is ready to make Zangarmarsh proud at 25.

bluegila! Your searing scorchlings got a very fiery temper right now because he's not 25!
[pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet] is now all fired up!

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] I have chosen your [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet] and your [pet]Filthling[/pet] - take care with these 2 or you might get burned or slimed.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » January 18th, 2014, 7:51 pm

Jdnight wrote:

Darkmoon Tonk and Fossilized hatchling are shock and aweing the crowd as they bonestorm around. Both hit 25 with amazing ease.
Next up Faithhealer - your Pandaren Monk is a little sad hes not maxed level in this expansion. Its pandaria for the titans sake.
Finally my [pet]pandaren monk[/pet] has reached zen at level 25.

[profile]Bluegila[/profile] I'm missing the sun here in the pacific north west why not level that [pet]sunfur panda[/pet] for me. It just might brighten your day too.

Rodasi
Pet Score:3156
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Rodasi » January 19th, 2014, 1:03 am

Chrominus is chomping with both his mouths to get into the arena!
I got Chrominus leveled up and he is no longer chomping at the bit.

I got [profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile] again (and you did level the correct pets. Black Tabby Cat, Sinister Squashling and Sprite Darter Hatchling.). This time there will be no riddles. I did pick one pet from each family! And boy did it take a while! And here they are in no special order.
Mechanical: [pet]Lil' Bling[/pet]
Dragonkin: [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet]
Magic: [pet]Ethereal Soul-Trader[/pet]
Elemental: [pet]Ammen Vale Lashling[/pet]
Undead: [pet]Blighted Squirrel[/pet]
Critter: [pet]Black Lamb[/pet]
Beast: [pet]Mountain Panda[/pet]
Aquatic: [pet]Aqua Strider[/pet]
Flying: [pet]Miniwing[/pet]
Humanoid: [pet]Deathy[/pet]

Happy Leveling!

Bellababy463
Top Rater
Pet Score:10496
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Bellababy463 » January 19th, 2014, 3:15 am

" got Chrominus leveled up and he is no longer chomping at the bit."

So Rodasi I notice that your [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] could sure use some love how about getting him out there and he'll destroy all who come near !!!!!! :D

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » January 19th, 2014, 7:25 am

Dakender wrote:
[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile] - I would like to see you get your [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet] up to lvl 25 :)
[pet]Khila[/pet] is now 25 and really great to battle with.

[profile]Bellababy463[/profile] your [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] wants to show off his skils so get him to 25 :)

Post by Guest » January 19th, 2014, 9:52 am

Bluegila wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile] I have chosen your [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet] and your [pet]Filthling[/pet] - take care with these 2 or you might get burned or slimed.
I have been burned and slimed, but now they're under my control!

[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile], your Arctic Fox Kit would like to be rare instead of sick and poor!

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » January 19th, 2014, 1:37 pm

Haevlyn wrote: [profile]Arrianrhod[/profile], your Arctic Fox Kit would like to be rare instead of sick and poor!
Lucky for me I'd caught a rare one but not updated my profile + he's now 25 too :)

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] your [pet]Ashleaf Spriteling[/pet] wants to join in with the big boys :)

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 19th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Skye wrote: Lexy, two of your little Zandalari raptors are full grown, but the other two are still trying to get their eggshells all the way off. Help them out a little bit, and make sure your Zandalari Footslasher and Zandalari Toenibbler are as strong as their cousins!
Ok the Zandalari Power of Four is now complete <3 They have footshlashed and toenibbled their way up to 25.

[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Arrianrhod]Arrianrhood! ...[/url] You have a super cute [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/critter/insects/gu-chi-swarmling/]Gu'chi Booger[/url] but at level 1.

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Amhaa » January 19th, 2014, 3:49 pm

This sounds like fun. Who should I tackle next?

[profile]wildmage77[/profile]

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 19th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Wildmage77 wrote:This sounds like fun. Who should I tackle next?

I am going to tackle you :) Your tasks is to level [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/felines/snow-cub/]Snow Cub[/url] to 25 :)

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » January 19th, 2014, 6:13 pm

Lexy wrote:
@ [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Neuropathy/]Neuropathy[/url] I see a Level 14 Venus ... and a Giant level 1 Sewer Rat waiting to be 25
Venus lashed his way to 25 & my 'not so giant' sewer rat now lives up to his name!

Coming back at you, Lexy, Lunar Lantern and Festival Lantern want to be 25 for their big holiday. Which is tomorrow! Hop to! :)

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 20th, 2014, 3:33 am

Neuropathy wrote:
Lexy wrote:
@ [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Neuropathy/]Neuropathy[/url]
Coming back at you, Lexy, Lunar Lantern and Festival Lantern want to be 25 for their big holiday. Which is tomorrow! Hop to! :)
Ok i got it done, both at 25 just in time for the Holiday!

And for you Neuropathy ... Dark Phoenix Hatchling and the Infinite Whelp :)

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Amhaa » January 20th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Lexy wrote:
Wildmage77 wrote:This sounds like fun. Who should I tackle next?

I am going to tackle you :) Your tasks is to level Snow Cub to 25 :)
My Snow Cub is ready to frolick in the snow! We're ready for the next challenge!

As for you [profile]Lexy[/profile], your [pet]Pebble[/pet] wants to rock 'n roll!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » January 20th, 2014, 4:43 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Droodics[/profile], I'm giving you a pair of almost-there pets to level to 25. [pet]Alpine Foxling Kit[/pet] and [pet]Zooey Snake[/pet] - the A-Z of your pet collection!

I'm still levelling my three from my last post, but I felt bad for you waiting! Feel free to chuck in another for my list. :D
I have been off pet battles for some time, I now level my warlock with pet battles.
Give me a couple (3-4-5) pets to level since I am doing battles anyway I might aswell level some.
For you [profile]Wildmage77 [/profile], level your [pet]Pandaren Monk[/pet], he is to die for. And update your pets, on website I see you only got level 15 pets.

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » January 20th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Lexy wrote:

And for you Neuropathy ... Dark Phoenix Hatchling and the Infinite Whelp :)
Done & done! And I was surprised to see I didn't have them done already!

@ Droodics, I'm sending you on a challenge to level a 'tiny' trifecta. Tiny Harvester, Tiny Bog Beast & Tiny Snowman! :P