Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Lakestone » January 12th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Riena wrote:
Lakestone wrote:
Riena, I have decided that you should level pets that start with letter P 8-) [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] and [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] (and if you want to you can take [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet] along with you on the way ;) )

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please :)
All done! Leveling Pet Bombling while I wait for the next set. =) Bombling is all leveled, too!

Lakestone, why don't you level your Crazy Carrot and your Creepy Crate? And if you're feeling particularly productive, go ahead and level your Molten Corgi as your third!

3 more rares for me please!
I have never leveled 3 pets this fast :lol:
Crazy Carrot, Creepy Crate and Molti Corgen are now lvl 25 thanks to some candy and right team at the Menagerie ^_^

Ok Riena, this time it's time for letter F 8-)
[pet]Fishy[/pet], [pet]Feral Vermling[/pet] and [pet]Fawn[/pet]

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please :)

Sang
Pet Score:10171
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Sang » January 12th, 2015, 9:46 pm

Oooh! This looks like fun! :D

Lakestone:
How about....
[pet]Puddle Terror[/pet], [pet]Hydraling[/pet], and (just to mix it up) [pet]Hopling[/pet]! :D

Next Poster: Just one for me please. xD

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » January 13th, 2015, 9:15 pm

Maylenne wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] your mission is to level: [pet]Argi[/pet], [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet] and [pet]Land Shark[/pet]
Brody the [pet]Land Shark[/pet], Peeper the [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet] and [pet]Argi[/pet] have romped and stomped their way to maximum level.

[profile]Sang[/profile] you asked for just one pet, so I thought I'd challenge you to level one of my oldest favourites. This one was partly responsible for me starting to collect pets in the first place. Soo, I've never said this to a stranger, and I hope it doesn't sound too inappropriate, but "Get your [pet]Willy[/pet] out." :oops: :shock: :lol:

Sang
Pet Score:10171
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Sang » January 14th, 2015, 2:13 am

Graven wrote:
Maylenne wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] your mission is to level: [pet]Argi[/pet], [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet] and [pet]Land Shark[/pet]
Brody the [pet]Land Shark[/pet], Peeper the [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet] and [pet]Argi[/pet] have romped and stomped their way to maximum level.

[profile]Sang[/profile] you asked for just one pet, so I thought I'd challenge you to level one of my oldest favourites. This one was partly responsible for me starting to collect pets in the first place. Soo, I've never said this to a stranger, and I hope it doesn't sound too inappropriate, but "Get your [pet]Willy[/pet] out." :oops: :shock: :lol:
xD AMG YES!!! lol Favorited and added to the list of things to level.

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » January 14th, 2015, 3:10 pm

Maylenne wrote: [profile]Vidrax[/profile] your [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] and your [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet] are feeling ignored by you.
Ezekiel the [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], Luitpold the [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] and Sam the [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet] no longer feel neglected and frolic with the other grown-up pets.

[profile]Graven[/profile], your Garrison acquisitions need some love, especially your [pet]Ore Eater[/pet], your [pet]Disturbed Podling[/pet] and your [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet].

Three rare ones for me, please.

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » January 18th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Riena wrote:
Graven wrote:
Helly wrote:Graven, you have raptor hatchlings that wanna be all grown up! your razormaw, ravasaur and obsidian especially :P Personally I love these little fellas :)
Reptar the [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], Rathian the [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet] and Fernando the [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] have clawed and chomped their way through dozens of hapless pets and are now 25.

[profile]Riena[/profile], this time how about leveling your [profile]Black Lamb[/profile], [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] and another of my favourites, the sinister (but lovable) pet-eater [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet]. :)
All done!

Maylenne, why don't you level your Albino Chimeraling, Albino Snake, and your Jademist Dancer?

3 more rares for me, please!
It took me longer then normal but they are level 25 now :D

[profile]Vidrax[/profile] your mission is to level [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet], [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet]

3 rares for me please :D

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » January 20th, 2015, 2:12 am

Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Darolyn[/profile] your [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Chuck[/pet] are screaming to be level 25

3 rares for me please

[pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Chuck[/pet] are all grown up!

Funny that I should randomly land on Maylenne, who gave me the set I just leveled.

Alright, three rares for Maylenne...let's see who needs a little TLC...

Let's go with a Raptor theme this time... [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet] want to be big bad dinosaurs!

A few more rares for me, please!

ETA: I didn't even notice the raptor theme on an earlier assignment. Oops! Oh well, let's see 'em at 25!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Steamanubis
Pet Score:2372
BattleTag®:steamknight#1987
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Steamanubis » January 21st, 2015, 2:52 pm

Darolyn, your quest shall be to PLAY WITH FIRE.

[pet]Lil' Ragnaros[/pet], [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet], and [pet]Hatespark the Tiny[/pet] all want to be BIG! Or be level 25, whichever works. They're not too picky. :P

I'm looking forward to whatever gets picked for me. I'm up for a challenge!

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » January 22nd, 2015, 3:14 am

Graven wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile] that's a nice new [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet] you have there, but he needs some love. While you've got your toolbox handy, how about giving [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Scorpid[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] and [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet] a tune-up too!
Done.

[profile]Steamanubis[/profile], level your [pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet], [pet]Soul of the Forge[/pet] and [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet].

At least 3, please.

Graven
Pet Score:5307

Post by Graven » January 22nd, 2015, 8:44 pm

Vidrax wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], your Garrison acquisitions need some love, especially your [pet]Ore Eater[/pet], your [pet]Disturbed Podling[/pet] and your [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet].
Gribble the [pet]Ore Eater[/pet], Belladonna the [pet]Nightshade Sproutling[/pet] and Trudy the [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet] (think they) are all ready to help defend my garrison in the next invasion! :)

Hi [profile]Voskres[/profile], looks like it's me again. Today's challenge, should you choose to accept it, has a Booty Bay theme - [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet], [pet]Landro's Lil' XT[/pet], [pet]Cockatiel[/pet] and [pet]Senegal[/pet]. :D

Breezy
Pet Score:6113

Post by Breezy » January 24th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Breezy[/profile] your [pet]Aqua Strider [/pet]and [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet] are screaming for some attention

Well, it took me a while due to neglecting my poor pets etc. etc. But both are finally level 25!

Can someone please give me 3 new, rare, suggestions? Preferably ones everyone should have at max level for, let's say, the Celestial tournament and I somehow managed to ignore... :oops:

Graven, how about you try to give your stonegrinder, Puddle Terror and Firewing some extra love? :)

Alesis
Pet Score:2472
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Alesis » January 25th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Breezy your Argi needs some love (great battle pet), also your Deathy and Grunty because they're awesome :D

*they're not on the celestial tourn 18 pet list, but are strong pets that can be very useful*

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » January 25th, 2015, 5:56 pm

Darolyn wrote:
Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Darolyn[/profile] your [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Chuck[/pet] are screaming to be level 25

3 rares for me please

[pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Chuck[/pet] are all grown up!

Funny that I should randomly land on Maylenne, who gave me the set I just leveled.

Alright, three rares for Maylenne...let's see who needs a little TLC...

Let's go with a Raptor theme this time... [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet] want to be big bad dinosaurs!

A few more rares for me, please!

ETA: I didn't even notice the raptor theme on an earlier assignment. Oops! Oh well, let's see 'em at 25!
All 3 are playing with the other level 25 pets :D

[profile]Alesis[/profile] your challenge is to level [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet], [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet]

3 rares for me please

Tiberius
Pet Score:8212
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tiberius » January 26th, 2015, 1:39 am

Haevlyn wrote:My Spineclaw Crab is happily scuttling around 25 new places he hasn't been before.

Tiberius:
Beast: Albino Snake and Elder Python
Aquatic: Gulp Froglet
Critter: Rusty Snail Silkbeard Snail
Mechanical: Rascal Bot and Anodised Robocub
Magic: Mana Wyrmling and Darkmoon Eye
Flying: Crimson Moth and Hawk Owl
Dragonkin: Couldn't see any
Humanoid: Couldn't see any
Elemental: Water Waveling

Next Poster: At least 5 pets for me please
It's been awhile since I was here, but I didn't forget my challenge for the above pets! They are now all 25, and happy to be in the stables.
Maylenne wrote:3 rares for me please
For you Maylenne, let's get the following three up!
[pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet]
[pet]Perky Pug[/pet]
[pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet]

As for myself, let's start things off slow and see about 3 pets to level up. Can be non-rares ;)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » January 26th, 2015, 1:58 am

Graven wrote:Hi [profile]Voskres[/profile], looks like it's me again. Today's challenge, should you choose to accept it, has a Booty Bay theme - [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet], [pet]Landro's Lil' XT[/pet], [pet]Cockatiel[/pet] and [pet]Senegal[/pet]. :D
I took your BB theme and expanded a bit, also leveling the rest of my remaining Stranglethorn pets - [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet], [pet]Lizard Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Forest Spiderling[/pet], and [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet].

[profile]Tiberius[/profile], [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet], [pet]Umbrafen Spore[/pet] and [pet]Stonegrinder[/pet] just seem like an appropriate trio to work on.

Next poster, at least 3, please.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » January 26th, 2015, 4:39 am

I've been away from this post for a while again, but with all the new WoD pets I honestly have no choice but to get back into it... [profile]Voskres[/profile], I'll give you three pets that are surprisingly different for looking almost exactly the same: [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], [pet]Tito[/pet] and [pet]Moon Moon[/pet]!

Niaabi
Top Rater

Post by Niaabi » January 26th, 2015, 8:56 am

I'm liking this idea :) Furkel the pets I've picked for you are random: Chuck, Everbloom Peachick and Meadowstomper Calf - nice collection by the way :)

Breezy
Pet Score:6113

Post by Breezy » January 26th, 2015, 10:01 am

Alesis wrote:Breezy your Argi needs some love (great battle pet), also your Deathy and Grunty because they're awesome :D

*they're not on the celestial tourn 18 pet list, but are strong pets that can be very useful*
Thanks! They're feeling happy and strong now, I've continued the Murloc striken and [pet]Grommloc[/pet] [pet]Murkalot[/pet]
[pet]Grunty[/pet] [pet]Deathy[/pet] can now bully [pet]murkablo[/pet] :)

[profile]Niaabi[/profile], I challenge you to level your [pet]Moonkin Hatchlin[/pet] [pet]Guardian cub[/pet] and [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] because they're so cute ;)

Someone, give me 5 pets or so this time. (But, please, no snakes/frogs/crabs)

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » January 26th, 2015, 11:24 am

Breezy wrote: Someone, give me 5 pets or so this time. (But, please, no snakes/frogs/crabs)
5 pets for Breezy? Okee doo!

1) I really like my [pet]Zandalari Anklerende[/pet]r, and I think you will, too!
2) I'm really jealous of your [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet]! Get that guy levelled!
3) [pet]Snarly[/pet] is one of my favourites. Level him up!
4 & 5) Your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] needs some love... and definitely your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet], too.

Next person in the list, could I have 5 rares to level, please? :)

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » January 26th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Steamanubis wrote:Darolyn, your quest shall be to PLAY WITH FIRE.

[pet]Lil' Ragnaros[/pet], [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet], and [pet]Hatespark the Tiny[/pet] all want to be BIG! Or be level 25, whichever works. They're not too picky. :P

I'm looking forward to whatever gets picked for me. I'm up for a challenge!
Well! [pet]Hatespark[/pet] didn't get any bigger, but she does love being stronger! [pet]Lil' Ragnaros[/pet] is grumbling about how since he's level 25, I shouldn't use him as a stove anymore, and the [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet] is just happy to get used in the HARD pet battles to capture those last few wild pets now.
Principa wrote: Next person in the list, could I have 5 rares to level, please? :)
Five for Principa....

I'm thinking way too hard on this. First I was going to give you fliers, because you have SO many beautiful Dragonhawks that are level 1, but then I thought I would be disappointed if I had to level all the Dragonhawks at once, and didn't get diversity in my team.

Then I thought, well, maybe some of those oozes, but again, diversity.

So I finally decided to pick out some pets that have come in handy for me at level 25, and a few I wish I had at 25.

[pet]Molten Corgi[/pet] SO cute, and indispensable if you have any other wild pets to catch
[pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] Fantastic in pet battles, imo.
[pet]Aqua Strider[/pet] Fast strider. One of my favorites.
[pet]Cursed Birman[/pet] Because there was a fight the other day where I wished mine was leveled
AND....
[pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet] Because she's pretty. 'Nough said.

Next person, just three for me, please!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3