Stupid LFR pet drop questions

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us
Stupid LFR pet drop questions

Post by Imthedci » August 16th, 2013, 10:27 am

1. When you get a pet to drop in LFR, is it the only thing you get or does it count as an "extra" (e.g. Tiny Carps count as an extra, so you'll always get it along with something else)?

2. Can you get them with your bonus rolls?

3. Can you get them even if you've already gotten loot from a particular boss that week? (I'd run Halls of Flesh-Shaping so many times if this were true...) :lol:

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Stupid LFR pet drop questions

Post by Worgenbait » August 16th, 2013, 11:13 am

Imthedci wrote:1. When you get a pet to drop in LFR, is it the only thing you get or does it count as an "extra" (e.g. Tiny Carps count as an extra, so you'll always get it along with something else)?

2. Can you get them with your bonus rolls?

3. Can you get them even if you've already gotten loot from a particular boss that week? (I'd run Halls of Flesh-Shaping so many times if this were true...) :lol:
1. It's an extra, on top of what loot you normally get.

2. You can't get the with bonus rolls... at this time. Speculation is you will be able to in 5.4.

3. You can only get them on the first run-through of the week, same as the rest of the loot. Believe me, you'd see a lot more of them on the AH if you could get them over and over again every week.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: Stupid LFR pet drop questions

Post by Gilneas » August 16th, 2013, 11:49 am

In regard to points 2 & 3, you will be able to get them off bonus rolls in 5.4. There's a patch note about it, and they confirmed that's the intention. That being the case, once you can get them from bonus rolls, you actually will be able to get them off of successive kills in the same week in 5.4 due to bonus rolls not being restricted to once per week.