Share pet collecting news and advice.
Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us
Re: prepare for the next s-storm. PVP only pet

Post by Violetfemme » July 29th, 2013, 5:49 am

Oh, I hope they make this work right. I am on a pvp server, yet I don't pvp much with most of my characters. I really hope that when I see the Timeless Isle for the first time, it is not in the haze of a ghost walk back to my body. I'm envisioning a big mess like the one seen most times at the Dark Portal area in the Blasted Lands, which I always avoid unless specifically going to help someone else out.

Anyone know if the Timeless Isle is going to be CRZ or one realm specific? That makes a big difference since I am on a dead server, but our CRZ group is crazy with pvp.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » July 29th, 2013, 5:54 am

Its still part of pandaria, and pandaland is not crzed.

Rozzy
Pet Score:13050
Realm:Trollbane-eu

Post by Rozzy » July 29th, 2013, 7:02 am

Luciandk wrote:Its still part of pandaria, and pandaland is not crzed.
But with Virtual Realm coming, Pandaria would be kinda CRZ with lots of realms merged.

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » July 29th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Violetfemme wrote:Oh, I hope they make this work right. I am on a pvp server, yet I don't pvp much with most of my characters. I really hope that when I see the Timeless Isle for the first time, it is not in the haze of a ghost walk back to my body. I'm envisioning a big mess like the one seen most times at the Dark Portal area in the Blasted Lands, which I always avoid unless specifically going to help someone else out.

Anyone know if the Timeless Isle is going to be CRZ or one realm specific? That makes a big difference since I am on a dead server, but our CRZ group is crazy with pvp.
I totally agree. With a certain guild on Kil'Jaeden (who shall remain nameless) having a fetish for camping people using their entire guild, I hope they keep the pvp contained to a certain area on the isle.

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/