Share pet collecting news and advice.
Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Re: The Level 25 Grind

Post by Maizing » July 19th, 2013, 10:51 am

Skyquake wrote:
Breehit wrote:I like the idea of leveling lower toons in Halfhill with pet battles. I have leveled two toons from 87-90 in the Vale using pets, and it was a lot of fun. How do you get a lowbie to Halfhill? Do I need a mage or warlock for porting?
Ideally, you'd get a mage port to the Vale and set your hearth at your Shrine for the portals to everywhere. Then someone with a passenger mount would take you to Halfhill. A CRZ issue, supposedly resolved now, often caused toons of low levels to fall off mounts when entering new zones. Even if it's still a problem, you can just rez and hop back on.
Pandaria has not (yet) been CRZed, so the issue with falling off the mount at zone borders has not come there. Your post is the first I have seen that said that the issue has been fixed in continents that are CRZed. I will have to check that out.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 19th, 2013, 11:49 am

I mix it up depending on the night and how I feel. I always take 2 25's to the pandaria tamers and a level 15... Then after that I take my brilliant kaliri (flying) with 2 again mid levs and go outside two moons where Aki is and fight all the aquatic I can find. Then ill do an lfr with a different pet in tow every time or a dungeon to break it up. If you get in a dungeon and you see a Beanah with a pet following say hello :)

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Post by Kring » July 22nd, 2013, 3:22 am

Maizing wrote:Your post is the first I have seen that said that the issue has been fixed in continents that are CRZed. I will have to check that out.
It's "fixed" for a long time now. Now the passenger often gets disconnected at the zone border. But never falls down.