Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lonewolf73
Top Rater
Pet Score:4529
BattleTag®:Illidan1973#1992
Realm:Moon Guard-us
guardling spawns

Post by Lonewolf73 » June 23rd, 2013, 11:19 pm

being on blackwater raiders all the time and it being a crz realm I am wondering what your realm is like for the guardling I had a horde there awhile ago in the guild but can make a new one if there is a higher rate for it to spawn.
I Am The Lone Death Knight Rider Of The Apocalypse

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: guardling spawns

Post by Gromagrim » June 24th, 2013, 5:00 am

Hello Lonewolf,

Which server are you asking about? If you tell us whether you're on an EU or US real we should be able to suggest good realms for pet farming.

Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us

Re: guardling spawns

Post by Violetfemme » June 24th, 2013, 5:42 am

I would go to a pve realm. It may still be crz, which can still mean a lot of campers, but you shouldn't be able to be pulled out of a capture by an aggressive player from the opposite faction. That being said, there is a lot of talk (in the Guardling "comments" section) of going to one of the latin/brazil servers for less population as well. I have actually tried both situations with alts I already had stationed on those type of servers and I still have only actually seen one pop-up (missed it to another camper) and only seen 3 other people capture them. They seem to be pretty sparse unless you are camping 24/7. Good luck!