Share pet collecting news and advice.
Basti
MVP
Pet Score:3493
BattleTag®:Delubyo#1445
Realm:Elune-us
Re: Guardling is Minfernal 2.0 - Blue response

Post by Basti » June 23rd, 2013, 10:36 am

Velaxis wrote:If in two or three months' time there are still a lot of players who haven't been able to get the pet, then there's a problem.
I have to agree with this and I am one of those expecting to catch one, regardless of rarity before the season ends. I have put in more than enough effort to complete my collection and if I don't get one this summer I will give up this whole thing. It's just not worth it anymore to wait until next summer.

Yarl
Pet Score:5773
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Yarl » June 24th, 2013, 10:56 am

I made a dk on a rp-pvp server.
Took about an hour 1/2 to get done the dk zone.
Flew to sillythus.
Rode to the gate.
Paws all over the place.
Got mine and lol'ed.

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » June 25th, 2013, 3:53 am

I'm maybe going to get hated for this, but I've fought over a dozen guardlings now, looking for a P/P 4 guardling, yet all I seem to see are B/B, H/B or H/H builds. Everytime I hover over the name and see the same power/speed stat I die a little inside!

For the record, I forfeit the fight if there's anyone else around, or battle it if I've got the zone to myself.

I have alts waiting on three different servers and log them especially in the early hours of the morning, which is why I get so many.

Memnochlv
Pet Score:3533
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Memnochlv » June 27th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Just don't make the stupid mistake I made of not having the best team to capture ready. I happened to find one on my way to AQ40, jumped on it (after having issues even clicking it, the fracker moves fast), I got it down to needing one more hit to begin capturing and not a single pet of mine had an ability I trusted not to overkill, so I crossed my fingers, did the lowest and it crit and killed him! Haven't seen once since, so good luck and be prepared!

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » June 27th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Memnochlv wrote:Just don't make the stupid mistake I made of not having the best team to capture ready. I happened to find one on my way to AQ40, jumped on it (after having issues even clicking it, the fracker moves fast), I got it down to needing one more hit to begin capturing and not a single pet of mine had an ability I trusted not to overkill, so I crossed my fingers, did the lowest and it crit and killed him! Haven't seen once since, so good luck and be prepared!
Just forfeit, switch/heal team, then try again.