Help me get Minfernal please!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Maniack
Pet Score:1708
Realm:Tichondrius-us
Help me get Minfernal please!

Post by Maniack » June 21st, 2013, 2:46 pm

Hello, can someone from The venture co or ravenholdt please add me and invite me to a party?

my real id and battletag here:
maniack#1939

tyvm!
Last edited by Maniack on August 29th, 2013, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Re: Help me get Minfernal please!

Post by Gwenolyn » June 21st, 2013, 3:29 pm

Or you could make a DK and then have it there for all your farming needs... well up to lvl 60ish zones anyway...

Hazelnuttygames
Pet Score:11798
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Hazelnuttygames » June 21st, 2013, 6:36 pm

What are you specifically looking for the party for? Pvp-ing away the opposition?

Easiest way imo is to park either an abandoned alt (or dk) at the spawn point and make a habit of logging in to do the rounds once or twice a day. Takes more overall long-term time but less actual time spent, and less wanting to gouge out your own brain.

Faerael
Pet Score:3803
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Faerael » June 24th, 2013, 7:20 pm

If pvp is causing you issues you can make a alt on Quel'thalas, latin server. It is the only latin non pvp server. And since they are trying to keep language groups together, I believe that makes Quel'thalas a non pvp non crz server. All I know is I have gotten both of my minfernals there with minimal camping, and every time that I checked out the barrens there were always 5 or 6 giraffe calves spawned.

Gl with the minfernal, I love the little guy!

Axordil
Pet Score:4792
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Axordil » June 25th, 2013, 12:28 am

I had fairly good luck with a DK on Gallywix. Brazilian server, has CRZ, but with other low pop Brazilian servers as far as I can tell. Three days, maybe ten minutes a day. And just got the Qiraji Guardling with the same guy after the hot fix, so that is definitely an advantage.