Unborn Val'kyr

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Moriggs
Pet Score:10697
BattleTag®:Alec#1785
Realm:Stormrage-us
Re: Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Moriggs » June 9th, 2013, 11:10 am

Can't say enough good things about Evellynne. First one we found was actually the very first one i'd seen "in the wild". Fly down, engage it, RARE!!, capture it quickly, feel great, then the unthinkable.....DC'd. She stuck around til we found another one.

Thank you

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » June 9th, 2013, 12:13 pm

You must be lucky, or on a set of realms with little/no pet collectors or CRZ or something.

As I've been doing my pet PvP stuff I've been flying point to point looking, and I still haven't spotted a second one to help anyone out. :|

Good luck everyone!

Cdeveau
Pet Score:3741
Realm:Gul'dan-us

Post by Cdeveau » June 9th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Thanks to Evellynne I got my Unborn Val'kyr last night. First one I'd seen other than the one that beat up on me in a PVP battle. I also managed to upgrade my Scourged Whelpling to rare at the same time.

I can't say enough good things about her, and let me know anytime you need my help Evellynne!

Thevarietygamer
Pet Score:1477
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Post by Thevarietygamer » June 9th, 2013, 2:04 pm

There are realms with no CRZ??? What is this sorcery? I would like some help myself :)

Kharz
Pet Score:2497
Realm:Azralon-us

Post by Kharz » June 9th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Got one thanks to evellyn.

Grifter
Pet Score:2869
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Grifter » June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am

Oh man, I just found one in H/H and what does it do? It suicides on me and stays dead. :roll: :cry:

Clatong
Top Rater
Pet Score:3620
BattleTag®:clatong#1432
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Clatong » June 10th, 2013, 11:43 am

This sounds like an awesome, generous offer!

My highest level horde is only 60, and hasn't been played much since vanilla. If I trained flying for him, would this offer work, or does he need to be a higher level?

I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to CRZ (other than the times I'm annoyed the the multitudes of people camping all of the spawn points), but assume I would get invited to a group and "transferred" temporarily to your realm, is this correct?

Grifter

Post by Grifter » June 10th, 2013, 1:22 pm

By the way, I transfered al lvl 90 Horde Character to a european CRZ free server yesterday. If anybody gives me description how to pull fellow pet-nuty to that server I would offer to do what Evellyn does for the US crowd (when I'm online and playing).

P.S.
My Battletag is: Grifter#2539

Marikari
Pet Score:2038
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Marikari » June 11th, 2013, 12:48 am

What a nice thing to do for people you have never met! lovely people

oooh would love some help getting this! it's one of only 2 i need to complete my daily needs :D i've camped it myself a fair bit, even making a toon on a non-crz server to no avail. i would pledge my first born son for any assisstance :mrgreen:

Grifter

Post by Grifter » June 11th, 2013, 1:42 am

If you are on the european servers send me a message. I'll be online and on keyboard around 21:30 german time today. I made three rounds on Earthen Ring yesterday and found a Valkyr on every single one of them. Seems like there are no other pet collectors there (or they are all served :) ).

Yakulto
Pet Score:9003
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Yakulto » June 11th, 2013, 1:59 am

Anyone still helping out in getting the Unborn Val'kyr my BattleTag is: yakulto#1735. All my alts are scattered across Northrend right now but still no luck :(

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » June 11th, 2013, 6:13 am

Grifter wrote:If you are on the european servers send me a message. I'll be online and on keyboard around 21:30 german time today. I made three rounds on Earthen Ring yesterday and found a Valkyr on every single one of them. Seems like there are no other pet collectors there (or they are all served :) ).
We all have a DK there for minfernals but I doubt many levelled them for northrend :p

Evellynne
Pet Score:3641
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Evellynne » June 11th, 2013, 7:55 am

I'm Still helping if you need it, :)
Thank you guys for being so amazingly awesome as well!!!

No one else has been rude to me, and I thank all of you guys for it <3

Shoot me a request, I will be on and off the computer today, but I'll stay signed in and invite whoever to group so they can search :)

Grifter

Post by Grifter » June 11th, 2013, 8:15 am

Gromagrim wrote:We all have a DK there for minfernals but I doubt many levelled them for northrend :p
If you are not in a hurry a lvl 60 will do. I got my first Valkyr by parking a lvl 60 DK on the Echo Beach spawnpoint in Borean Tundra and loging in frequently to to my PvP matches with him. Took 2 days of loging in from time to time and I got one there.

Silverwolf
Pet Score:2308
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Silverwolf » June 11th, 2013, 8:43 pm

It would be amazing to find this girl! I added both of you, so maybe I won't have to keep camping 2 different servers after work!

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » June 11th, 2013, 11:25 pm

My wife logged on my account right when servers came up and bam! Had an undead stone waiting for her. If I find another, I'll be sure to help out.

Marikari
Pet Score:2038
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Marikari » June 12th, 2013, 8:51 am

Thats great thanks for the offer Grifter - i'm on at very strange times sometimes so i'll add you and watch out for you when i'm on. my battletag is Mawri#2943 (EU)

Grifter

Post by Grifter » June 12th, 2013, 1:54 pm

Move your butt to your keyboard man, I see you are online and I am standing right infront of one in crystal song forrest. ;)

Edit: despawned

Silverwolf
Pet Score:2308
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Silverwolf » June 12th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Got mine at about 6:20 EST at the 29,49 spawn in Storm Peaks on Ravenholdt, and I owe it all to Evellynne!!!!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your evening to invite me, even if you were just making dinner!!! lol

EDIT: all I did was take the boat to borean tundra, hit 2 spawn points there, hit all 3 in the basin, all 3 in Icecrown, then it was the first point I went to in Storm Peaks :)