Unborn Val'kyr

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us
Re: Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Gendou » June 6th, 2013, 9:29 am

Evellynne wrote:Oh and P.S. if you do send a request and I help you, DON'T be rude, I have things to do as well, and if I'm in the middle of a raid or dungeon I won't drop group, so if that makes you mad, delete me and find it yourself, I had one guy be very rude and I left group when he was apparently in battle and said some VERY rude things to me, because the Val'kyr disappeared. I wont tolerate rudeness in any manner.
Nor should you. That's so ridiculously rude I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around it.
You're performing a free service for the WCP community.
It boggles my mind that someone from this site could act that way.

I've generally had really good experiences from WCP community members.
I'm sorry someone had to go and spoil things by acting the fool towards you. :(
ImageImage

Evellynne
Pet Score:3641
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Evellynne » June 6th, 2013, 9:36 am

Gendou wrote:
Evellynne wrote:Oh and P.S. if you do send a request and I help you, DON'T be rude, I have things to do as well, and if I'm in the middle of a raid or dungeon I won't drop group, so if that makes you mad, delete me and find it yourself, I had one guy be very rude and I left group when he was apparently in battle and said some VERY rude things to me, because the Val'kyr disappeared. I wont tolerate rudeness in any manner.
Nor should you. That's so ridiculously rude I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around it.
You're performing a free service for the WCP community.
It boggles my mind that someone from this site could act that way.

I've generally had really good experiences from WCP community members.
I'm sorry someone had to go and spoil things by acting the fool towards you. :(
It could have been easily someone just searching how to get this pet and isn't apart of the Community, I have had an amazing experiences from the rest of the people I have helped, (Like you! <3) they were patient and very grateful when they got theirs, I have had two, the was this guy and another one that just wasn't happy with what he had when I told him I had to go, he flipped, if I don't have anything to do then I'm more than happy to stay in group to see if they could find a different breed. But if I have to leave, don't get all bratty about it.
And if I don't respond right away, one ended up thinking I was ignoring them and just deleted me, I have two small children and husband to take care of lol I can't be at the computer 24/7

Metanks
Pet Score:2438
Realm:Mug'thol-us

Post by Metanks » June 6th, 2013, 9:50 am

I just want to thank Abizzmyl for helping me last night. I found my first Unborn Val'kyr within 2 minutes right next to Dalaran. Then he helped someone else get one 5 minutes after me. I made a few circuits and finally found the HH breed after the fourth find. I also found the breed I wanted for my Scourged Whelpling and Nexus Whelpling. The only thing I didn't have any luck with was finding a minfernal. I'm not going to complain :D What a night. Thank you so much for your help! It's unbelievable how I can search for weeks and find Val in 2 minutes with your help. Awesome! Let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help you guys.

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » June 6th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Wow, this would be awesome. I've never even seen one yet. I would really appreciate any help!! :mrgreen:

Mwebly
Pet Score:10448
BattleTag®:Webly#1586
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Mwebly » June 6th, 2013, 1:52 pm

I would appreciate help from any of the kind souls with access to non-CRZ servers! While I love Wyrmrest Accord and specifically moved here for the large population, pet farming has definitely suffered. I'll friend request you guys this afternoon and look forward to working with you.

EDIT: Thanks Abizz and Gwen, for anyone struggling to get this pet please take notice of this thread. Three of us got our Valkyr in less than 30 min! Things like this restore my faith in the Wow community.
Last edited by Mwebly on June 6th, 2013, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gip
Pet Score:8095
BattleTag®:Gip#1774
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Gip » June 6th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Big thanks to Abizzmyl for helping me last night (and to the others helping other people). A CRZfree server is so nice. You guys are awesome! :D

Phy

Post by Phy » June 6th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Wow logged in at a spawn point and flew to another. BAM there it was. Thanks Rellish!

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » June 6th, 2013, 8:31 pm

Thank you so much Bizz!! I love her! And thanks Paq and Mwebly... everyone in the group was so nice!
Last edited by Gwenolyn on June 7th, 2013, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krentz
Pet Score:8630
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Krentz » June 6th, 2013, 10:52 pm

HUUUUUGE thanks to Abizzmyl for helping me get this pet tonight!! I didn't realize I couldn't bring my main so Abizzmyl was generous enough to help my hordie noob find one. It was way more than he needed to do and I am forever grateful!

Waveryn
Pet Score:13627
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Waveryn » June 7th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Can't say enough about Abizzmyl, he got me the pet in mere minutes after wispering me and I had been searching on 2 servers each day since they came out, not camping but checking 1+2 times daily.
Thanks again Abiz!!
Wave

Moriggs
Pet Score:10697
BattleTag®:Alec#1785
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Moriggs » June 7th, 2013, 11:26 pm

I'd love some help and would be eternally grateful for it. I've been looking across 3 servers and still no luck.

Thank you

Manymels
Pet Score:3243
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Manymels » June 8th, 2013, 2:41 am

This may be an answer I should know but, how do I know if my server is a crz? Ive been trying for days to catch an Unborn Val'kyr and have been unsuccessful. Ive only seen one once and it was already in battle with someone. I am on Suramar server, alliance mostly. My battletag is Manymels#1734 if anyone can give some advice. Thank you in advance for any help your willing to offer.

update: after posting this i logged in a flew my route and there was one waiting for me to get. yes i got it. ty ty ty. im so pleased. be patient, youll get yours too if you havent yet.

Zohdee
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Zohdee#1348
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Zohdee » June 8th, 2013, 8:05 am

I am sorry if this sounds dumb...but if I would ask for help, do I made a toon on their server or can we party up? If it is a pvp server and I am on a pve server will that work?

Thanks!

Abizzmyl
Pet Score:9730
BattleTag®:Rellish#1195
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abizzmyl » June 8th, 2013, 8:47 am

Zohdee wrote:I am sorry if this sounds dumb...but if I would ask for help, do I made a toon on their server or can we party up? If it is a pvp server and I am on a pve server will that work?

Thanks!
You can get a cross-realm invite from either me or Evellynne provided you have a horde toon that is high enough in level. But you'll need to send a request to one of us to add your battle-tag in order to do that.

Zohdee
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Zohdee#1348
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Zohdee » June 8th, 2013, 10:49 am

Great Big GIANT *hugs* to Abizzmyl. Thank you so much for your help. I wish I could repay it to you.

Dekafox
Pet Score:5020
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Dekafox » June 8th, 2013, 10:59 am

Big thanks to Abizzmyl, got it in like 5 minutes! Got lucky and not only did it have Haunt, it also never used it. May not take long, but with all the pet collectors, I'm sure requests still use up quite a bit of your time. :)

Charisa
MVP
Pet Score:5270
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Post by Charisa » June 8th, 2013, 5:13 pm

I've sent requests to Evellynne and Abizymmal from my horde character, but here is my battle tag for anyone to add just in case: Laurakat#1202

I'd be so grateful if someone would be able to help me with capturing the Unborn Valk'yr, my main realm is quite high population and finding this pet has been so difficult!

Update: Thanks to Evellynne, I got my Unborn Val'kyr tonight! It took about 30 min, just flying from one spawn point to another. I really appreciate it that someone could take time to kindly help another pet collector, yay! :D
Last edited by Charisa on June 8th, 2013, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koriandyr
Pet Score:5350
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Koriandyr » June 8th, 2013, 6:13 pm

While Blizz is offering 50% off character services, it struck me as the PERFECT TIME to seek out the rare pets that I've been going nuts trying to get on my home server, with its 29,000+ population. I transferred one of my rarely used level 90 alts to a low population RP server, and set out on the hunt. All in all, $12.50 to get my scourged whelpling, stunted shardhorn and unborn val'kyr (and no, I'm not done, that's just what I've collected so far!) was definitely a worthwhile investment!