Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jaladar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13968
BattleTag®:Jaladar#11384
Realm:Windrunner-us
Another Collection Question

Post by Jaladar » September 1st, 2012, 8:07 am

Last night I consolidated two of my battle.net accounts into one and ended up with a fairly high horde character on the account I track at Warcraftpets.com. So now I have the Alliance Moonkin Hatchling and the Horde one, on separate characters obviously. I usually exclude the one I can't get on each character (along with the guild page and stuff).

Last night when I looked at my "All Characters" list, I noticed that instead of showing I had both hatchlings and the alliance guild page, etc., it had excluded them all. I understand that it was because my Horde character excluded Alliance and vice versa, but is there a way to make having a pet higher priority than excluding it in the collection list so if you have a character that excludes a pet but another has it, the all characters list will show as collected rather than excluded??

I hope that all made sense, it's early and I had to take cold medicine last night so I'm really groggy at the moment. :?

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Another Collection Question

Post by Lysi » September 5th, 2012, 8:45 pm

I know they're planning to change this site, to accommodate the way the armory will handle the new combined pet collections. I don't know how it will work after they're done. For now, you could just remove or edit your exclusions.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Jaladar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13968
BattleTag®:Jaladar#11384
Realm:Windrunner-us

Re: Another Collection Question

Post by Jaladar » September 6th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Yea for now I just have excluded stuff I know I cant get any way at all, so when I look at my ENTIRE collection list I see what I have across the board. Hopefully Blizz will get it all straightened out soon enough so WCP can figure it out on their end.