Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jaladar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13919
BattleTag®:Jaladar#11384
Realm:Windrunner-us
Site Collection Question

Post by Jaladar » August 31st, 2012, 9:45 am

With the new pet journal showing pets from all of your characters, will the site continue to show collections for individual characters and entire collections across all characters, or will we be seeing a change to just one single collection page per account?

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Site Collection Question

Post by Lysi » September 5th, 2012, 8:58 pm

I notice right now pets and mounts isn't working on the WoW armory, it says feature not yet available. I think warcraftpets will decide how to deal with the collections here once they know how the armory is going to deal with them, since they'll want armory import to be supported. I'm guessing things like the Horde Balloon won't be shown in the collections of Alliance characters, so they'd have to support at least two collections. We'll see when it all shakes out.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us

Re: Site Collection Question

Post by Imthedci » September 6th, 2012, 8:07 am

Lysi wrote:I'm guessing things like the Horde Balloon won't be shown in the collections of Alliance characters, so they'd have to support at least two collections. We'll see when it all shakes out.
Well, I know that in my collection on live it shows that I have both Moonkin Hatchlings, but it'll only let me summon the Alliance one when I'm playing an Alliance toon and vice versa. I'm hoping this means that the site will only need to keep track of one collection from now on... :mrgreen: