(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Ebil » September 23rd, 2014, 11:14 pm

I would like to thank Wyrmrage Razor for letting me joint their guild and being so welcoming to a moocher like myself. As for people joining guilds on a different realm. If you have a lot of the timeless tokens or the BoA weapons you can send them to your new character to vendor. You can even send the rep tokens you get from farming Warbringers or Warscouts as well in order to make some gold.

Aqua_duck
Pet Score:5953
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Aqua_duck » September 24th, 2014, 10:27 am

Anyone on right now for an invite in ANY realm?? Ready to start a new character to get this pet.

Bobbyjoe
Pet Score:3628
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Bobbyjoe » September 24th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Big thanks to Magical Menagerie - Madoran for letting my DK in to get the pet :)

Gashweir
Pet Score:6969
Realm:Khaz Modan-us

Post by Gashweir » September 25th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Just want to give props to Magical Menagerie on US Madoran for inviting me to the guild to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling! I am now the proud owner of this little battler. My regular guild is only now trying to get gold challenge mode clears, and I somehow doubt we will get them all in time. So I really, really appreciate the help. You guys rock!

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » September 25th, 2014, 2:31 pm

If anyone any where is looking to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling please feel free to join us on Zul'Jin. The guild name is Pet Peeves. If you make a new toon we'll help you get leveled as well. We have a lot of level 90's joining then leaving, we are happy to accommodate whoever needs the pet.

We want everyone to get the pet that wants it before it goes away. So make a new toon if your from another server or simply bring your lvl 90 over if you have one on Zul'Jin and need the pet. Stay or leave we are cool with that. Alot of 90's that join have been leaving gold in the guild bank so we've been giving that out along with bags to new low level toons to help them on their journey. We DO NOT ask for gold this is a free service! I REALLY want people to get the pet that want it, and am willing to help to that end in any way possible.

We will also work to get the pet in WoD as well. We will also do the same thing allow anyone who wants to join for the pet.

Happy Hunting.

PS Everyone in the guild can invite. So just /who Pet Peeves But hit an officer up for bags and gold in case we miss you when you join. (We still have plenty of room)

Lettum
Pet Score:2633
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Lettum » September 25th, 2014, 5:34 pm

I'd like to thank Revolution -Alliance Bloodhoof for the chance to get the serpent hatchling. Today I was able to gather enough gold from leveling and auctions to purchase both the mini pet and mount!

Again thank you so much for the opportunity and being super nice people!

-Jadeserpent lvl 65 human monk

Tunifish17
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Tunifish17 » September 25th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Which alliance guilds are still offering for this? Hopefully aiming to find one with both the mount and the hatchling if possible

Song
Pet Score:2157
BattleTag®:Song42#1953
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Song » September 25th, 2014, 9:48 pm

I am also looking to join Revolution - Bloodhoof to obtain the Serpent Hatchling.

I added you on battlenet, Song42#1953.

Thanks.

Blackmu
Top Rater

Post by Blackmu » September 27th, 2014, 7:24 am

hi all...i'm trying to wisp everyone on EU but always got no answer/invite :cry:
my mains are on italian realms + got a level 60+ alliance on Outland...if any guild want to help me get that pet too, i'll leave my bnet here, so you can say what realm and faction have to do ;) don't worry i will leave the spot when done ;)

blackmu#2582

thanks to all (hoping to find some kind guild too :oops: ) - steffy-

Vlaflip
Pet Score:13588
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu

Post by Vlaflip » September 27th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Doomhammer - AERROR - please remove Vlaflip as contact! I'm not an officer and cannot help with invites.
Contacts: Fungkuu, Forsite, Lamarca. Please also note that this is primarily a dutch speaking guild. For the pet they sometimes allow other players an invite.

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » September 28th, 2014, 11:57 am

Blackmu wrote:hi all...i'm trying to wisp everyone on EU but always got no answer/invite :cry:
my mains are on italian realms + got a level 60+ alliance on Outland...if any guild want to help me get that pet too, i'll leave my bnet here, so you can say what realm and faction have to do ;) don't worry i will leave the spot when done ;)

blackmu#2582

thanks to all (hoping to find some kind guild too :oops: ) - steffy-
If you haven't found anywhere come poke Evolution on Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear on Ally side. Anyone of member rank and above can inv :)

Blackmu
Top Rater

Post by Blackmu » September 28th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Ryu99 wrote: If you haven't found anywhere come poke Evolution on Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear on Ally side. Anyone of member rank and above can inv :)
really?! :oops:
thank you so much, will do when i login :oops:

Droidem
Pet Score:753
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Droidem » September 28th, 2014, 7:49 pm

I want to thank Pet Peeves for allowing me to join the guild so I could get the pet. I'm now set for the next expansion. Thanks again!

Nylloc
Pet Score:4566
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Post by Nylloc » September 28th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Thanks to Revolution on Bloodhoof-A for letting me join. Just got my pet today!

Savenra
Pet Score:8708
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Savenra » September 29th, 2014, 9:00 am

Thanks so much to Magical Menagerie on Medoran US for allowing me to get my lil cutie Thundering Serpent Hatchling. I have a feeling I may be spending more time there as the guild and it's sister guilds are so friendly.

Much appreciated

Savenra aka Rinnie

Weizen
Pet Score:4397
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Weizen » September 29th, 2014, 10:52 am

Waynebrady#1429 of Revolution on Bloodhoof (US) Rocks! :D
He has taken the time to let countless people join his guild and acquire this cute little pet as well as [pet]Lil' Tarecgosa[/pet] and some pretty cool mounts. I just wanted to post here and let everyone know how awesome that was. You run into so many people and guilds in the game that are complete jerks with a "Me, Me, Me" attitude, WayneBrady is not that way and I think it is great that he opened up his guild to people who wanted this pet. Thanks again Wayne!

Faerael
Pet Score:3803
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Faerael » September 30th, 2014, 5:40 am

Thank you to Pet Peeves for letting me join and get this cute little guy. Very fun guild, nice people. I still have a few auctions left in the ah. When they clear I'll be donating my gold to your guild bank as a small thank you.

Hortzel
MVP
Pet Score:12756
Realm:Gorefiend-us

Post by Hortzel » September 30th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Veverest wrote:Are there any horde side guilds on Maelstrom/Venture Co./Lightning Hoof willing to let me join for the mount AND pet? I've tried asking in trade, but no dice! Name's Saxxa, BE hunter.

B-tag: VanessaE#1192
I'm looking for the pet on this server group as well. I almost have one of my alts to exalted so I can be in and out with minimal hassle to you.

Celery
Top Rater
Pet Score:12152
BattleTag®:Celery#1800
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Celery » September 30th, 2014, 6:31 pm

A big thank you to Waynebrady & Revolution for letting my fiance and I come slay their pets :D

Lauess1
Pet Score:7499
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Lauess1 » October 1st, 2014, 11:40 am

Horde: Magical Menagerie - Madoran is one awsome guild. I went in on a low level toon to level and grinded the rep to get the awsome pet the hatching love the guild so much I moved my toon to one of their sister guilds you can go to after. These people are great and they offer a great service not to mention how awsome they are in game as well. :D