(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Vossler
Pet Score:2922
BattleTag®:Vossler#1599
Realm:Exodar-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by Vossler » September 10th, 2014, 12:07 am

OyDaisy wrote:
Vossler wrote:
Vossler wrote:My guild has this pet. Horde, US - Exodar, The Gorgonites. Shoot a whisper to "Vossler" if you want an invite.
Still inviting :).
Hi Vossler, I've been whispering Gorgonite guildies for a couple of days now and nobody has even responded to my whispers. I just paid to transfer one of my level 90 toons to Exodar to join the guild as I've been looking for a more active group of players than what my home guild has become over the last year. I'm hoping the guild is still accepting people, otherwise i'm going to be really bummed. Please let me know. I also sent an in-game email to you; my toon is Lizana.
Sorry about that, people that can invite are only active when raid starts. Please add me vossler#1599 and ill get back to you. I haven't been playing lately cause of work, but i'm usually home around 11:30pm est.

Silkblade
Pet Score:2189
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-us

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Silkblade » September 10th, 2014, 4:18 am

Desperate to get into a guild that i can buy this on i been gone for months and i came back to find my guild is dead :(
Alliance Steamwheedle cartel US, sad warlock seeks thundering serpent hatchling.

Vinnea
Pet Score:3654
BattleTag®:Vinnea#1238
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Vinnea » September 10th, 2014, 7:06 am

If there are any guilds on Kel' Thuzad with the achieve let me know, because I really want this little fella before it will be no longer available. Send a mail to Yúi on KT if you are willing to let me join. :D thanks

Bobbyjoe
Pet Score:3628
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Bobbyjoe » September 10th, 2014, 10:31 am

Any guild from Illidan with this? I just started pet battles / pet collecting a week ago, and I'm hooked big time.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » September 10th, 2014, 11:10 am

There seem to be a lot of people who are looking for guilds with the hatchling on their current servers. I hope you find them but remember the pets are account wide & it is not hard to make a new toon on a server that has a guild listed & get the pet there. You can make a level 1 or a dk, I would guess DKs would make money faster unless you want to get flying too but they get riding free which would speed up gathering. :lol:

Magical Menagerie on Madoran horde has lots of people joining to get the pet & quite a few are deciding to keep a toon there. Good luck to all of you and enjoy your new pet! :D
Bobalot wrote:Yet anoter big thanks to Evolution on Saurfang-EU for letting me join for the Thundering Serpent!
I went with a druid for kicks. It took me one evening of playing - 4-5 hours - to grind the rep. wearing mostly heirlooms and the +100% guild rep tabard.
I made some money by mining and herbing as I quested, but I didnt quite make 300G, so I sold the BoA tabard. Thats 62,5 G., you an expand on that and send 5 tabards for your new toon for max efficiency.

Rwhemme
Pet Score:6485
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Rwhemme » September 10th, 2014, 8:07 pm

I'm looking to obtain the Thundering Serpent Hatchling and hopefully Lil' Tarecgosa as well, since my guilds won't be getting it :(

Looking for a guild on the following US servers, or the matching cross realm :

Hellscream - A
Dawnbringer - A
Kul'Tiras - H
Nordrassil - H

Please and thank you so much! I am housebroken and a very well behaved house guest :D
TooManyAlts#1600

OyDaisy
Pet Score:6962
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by OyDaisy » September 10th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Vossler wrote:
Vossler wrote:My guild has this pet. Horde, US - Exodar, The Gorgonites. Shoot a whisper to "Vossler" if you want an invite.
Still inviting :).
Got my invite tonight. Thank you so much guys! I look forward to questing with you!

Darth_aerith
Pet Score:4341
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Darth_aerith » September 11th, 2014, 1:56 am

My heartfelt thanks to Censorship is Cancer on the Fizzcrank server.
They've been extremely helpful!

Thanks to their generous hospitality, Lil Tarecgosa and the Thundering Serpent hatchling both will be apart of my collection.

Thank you so much guys!

Kaiarra
Top Rater
Pet Score:4818
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Kaiarra » September 11th, 2014, 6:51 am

Willing to accept players seeking pets/mounts in Evil on Khadgar EU - Alliance (merged with Bloodhoof EU).

Whisper Zën or Shir for an invite (other contacts Vellanora, Taon).

We have the following unlocked:
[Thundering Serpent Hatchling]
[Dark Phoenix Hatchling]
[Armadillo Pup]
[Lil' Tarecgosa]
[Reins of the Dark Phoenix]
[Reins of the Golden King]

Nesi
Pet Score:753
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Nesi » September 11th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Heya pet-friends :) Currently looking for a guild to unlock the pet!!

Here are the main realms/factions I can try and unlock it on with my alts: (all NA, mainly looking for Thundering Serpent)

Dark Iron - A (Linked with Dalvengyr, Coilfang, Demon Soul and Shattered Hand)
Gorefiend - H (Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, and Eredar)
Wyrmrest Accord - A

Not preferred but I can try on these realms:

Malfurion - H (Trollbane)
Nazjatar - H (Blood Furnace, Mannoroth)

Xezia
MVP
Pet Score:9847
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Xezia » September 12th, 2014, 2:09 am

Thank you so much Pet Peeves on Zul'jin!!! Great group of friendly people!!!

Wethreereeds
Pet Score:7079
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Wethreereeds » September 12th, 2014, 8:42 pm

I would like to say that Censorship is Cancer on Fizzcrank was extremely rude. EXTREMELY. RUDE. Don't bother.

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Denverrunner » September 13th, 2014, 12:44 am

Wethreereeds wrote:I would like to say that Censorship is Cancer on Fizzcrank was extremely rude. EXTREMELY. RUDE. Don't bother.
Wethreereeds, I am sorry you had a bad experience. As an officer, I offer my apologies and would like to know more about your experience, as we do not tolerate rude behavior and I would like to address the offender(s). If you want to discuss this further, please PM. If not, I offer my apologies once more.

Tunifish17
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Tunifish17 » September 13th, 2014, 11:24 am

Any guilds on hyjal, either horde or alliance offering this?

Darth_kaan
Pet Score:2037
Realm:Shu'halo-us

Post by Darth_kaan » September 14th, 2014, 5:35 pm

Anyone know of an Alliance guild on Shu'halo - Eitrigg CRZ that has this pet avaliable?

Tac194
Pet Score:2846
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Tac194 » September 15th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Any guilds on Kargath offering this?

Brettski89
Top Rater
Pet Score:10787
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Brettski89 » September 15th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Are there any Alli guilds that are connected to Gilneas / Elune (US) that would allow me to join and purchase this pet?
Currently trying to convince some friends in my current guild to give this a go and work for it, but they dont seem to keen! :cry:

If you can help please send in game mail / whisper to Brettski (NElf Druid) Gilneas (US)
Appreciate any help! :D

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » September 15th, 2014, 1:23 pm

If anyone any where is looking to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling please feel free to join us on Zul'Jin. The guild name is Pet Peeves. If you make a new toon we'll help you get leveled as well. We have a lot of level 90's joining then leaving, we are happy to accommodate whoever needs the pet.

We want everyone to get the pet that wants it before it goes away. So make a new toon if your from another server or simply bring your lvl 90 over if you have one on Zul'Jin and need the pet. Stay or leave we are cool with that. Alot of 90's that join have been leaving gold in the guild bank so we've been giving that out along with bags to new low level toons to help them on their journey. We DO NOT ask for gold this is a free service! I REALLY want people to get the pet that want it, and am willing to help to that end in any way possible.

We will also work to get the pet in WoD as well. We will also do the same thing allow anyone who wants to join for the pet.

Happy Hunting.

PS Everyone in the guild can invite. So just /who Pet Peeves But hit an officer up for bags and gold in case we miss you when you join. Over 100 people joined over the week end so I am sure we missed a few. (We still have plenty of room)

Eolewis
Pet Score:3089
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Eolewis » September 16th, 2014, 11:23 am

I want to thank Magical Menagerie from Madoran for allowing me to join to get the serpent! They are GREAT!