(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hadewig
Pet Score:3323
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Hadewig » September 5th, 2013, 5:28 am

Is there any EU server based guild that invites characters for the pets that will have me?

Axa
Pet Score:4855
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Axa » September 7th, 2013, 1:41 am

Thanks to the guild Gorgonites on Exodar (horde) for letting me join and get the pet. Got an invite from Tamz and got the pet today.

Thanks a lot! :D

Arshadi
Pet Score:4464
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Arshadi » September 10th, 2013, 11:15 am

My guild (Pango Honoratus) on US-Twisting Nether (H) has all pets available: Thundering Serpent Hatchling, Lil' Tarecgosa, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Armadillo Pup, and whatever else I may have forgotten to mention.

Serious pet collectors are welcome to join us on transferred characters, lowbies, or DK alts that you create in order to get the pets. We don't require any payment. We simply ask that you be courteous (be kind in guild chat, don't beg for gold, etc.).

Please note that Twisting Nether is an RP-PvP server. We are not an RP guild, but we'd appreciate it if your character names are appropriate for the server.

Feel free to contact me on my main character (Arshadi) if you're interested. The GM and other guild officers are aware of this, of course, so any of them should offer you an invite if contacted. Just be sure to state right away that you want to join in order to get the Thundering Hatchling or Lil' Tarecgosa, as we don't do random invites out of trade channel or just because we get whispers. Helping pet collectors is a special situation ;)
Last edited by Arshadi on September 17th, 2013, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abashera » September 14th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Is there anyone on the Hyjal server, either Alliance or Horde, who has the achievement and will invite me to their guild? Would greatly appreciate it. :)

If I am invited on Alliance side my char will remain in the guild after I get the pet. I need to get guilded on my Deathknight.

Anxie
MVP
Pet Score:12344
BattleTag®:Anxie#1874
Realm:Uldum-us

Post by Anxie » September 17th, 2013, 11:38 am

A Big Thanks to the Horde: Magical Menagerie - Madoran !
Very nice peeps over there, got my Hatchling in no time at all

Hadewig
Pet Score:3323
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Hadewig » September 26th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Still looking for a friendly guild who is willing to adopt my toon so she can get the pets. Any EU based server will do but PvE is preferred.

Buttersnaps

Post by Buttersnaps » September 30th, 2013, 8:34 am

As listed on the first page of this thread, World in Flames is accepting people for the pet on the horde side of EU-Twisting Nether :)

Nisara
Pet Score:4369
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Nisara » October 12th, 2013, 6:24 pm

I'm looking for it too. EU side. Have toons on Draenor or Sha'tar, as well as Bronzebeard.
Would prefer PVE, because I don't live long enough on a PVP server lol. (I'm a wuss, what can I say...)
I can make a new one, that's no problem. :)

Crazythorn
Pet Score:1770
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Crazythorn » October 12th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Nothing Personal Alliance Sargeras. I'm co-Gm and we take about anyone. Just ask for Crazy or Leth one of us is usually on, and guild members can invite. We're pretty mature though and not a family environment, but would be happy to have anyone who likes battle pets.

Cahesla
Pet Score:1903
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Cahesla » October 12th, 2013, 6:51 pm

My main, Sagittarion, is on Bronzebeard-US (Alliance) in For Whom the Bell Tolls and I know for a fact that if were are able to unlock this pet we would gladly invite any pet collectors to the guild for the ability to purchase it. In fact, we are always on the look out for new people to join our friendly family guild. Even if it's just for the Guild Perks.

My battletag is Stonemother #1933 if you have any questions.

I will discuss working on getting the guild together to work on this achievement, because well I'd LOVE to have the pet too!

All are welcome!

Sagittarion the Kingslayer (Chelle)

Nisara

Post by Nisara » October 13th, 2013, 3:14 am

Wish we could get on the US servers, but unfortunately we can't.
On EU it seems rather tough to find a guild who'll let you in. :(
I can understand it, it must be a pain to be wanted for the pet you got. :)

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » October 13th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Wrote a new reply to this thread on the next page:)
Last edited by Chromie on November 5th, 2013, 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Danturismo
Pet Score:2612
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Danturismo » October 14th, 2013, 12:34 am

about how long does it take to grind up to rev with a guild?

Nisara

Post by Nisara » October 16th, 2013, 8:58 am

My thanks to Cartel :)
I'm in the middle of grinding for the pet.
Rep isn't that bad if you start at level 1, alas, I just hadda make a panda and it'll take a little longer :)
But I'm having fun doing it and catching stuff I haven't got as a rare yet. :)

Covspets
Pet Score:3951
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Covspets » October 23rd, 2013, 12:23 pm

Arshadi,

I just wanted to thank you and your guild for allowing my alt (Catharse) to join your guild to pursue this pet. I wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise. I also wanted to say, it's probably the most social guild I've seen since vanilla. Truly a class act. There should be some kind of guild achievement for generosity. Thanks so much! :D

Coventry
Arshadi wrote:My guild (Pango Honoratus) on US-Twisting Nether (H) has all pets available: Thundering Serpent Hatchling, Lil' Tarecgosa, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Armadillo Pup, and whatever else I may have forgotten to mention.

Serious pet collectors are welcome to join us on transferred characters, lowbies, or DK alts that you create in order to get the pets. We don't require any payment. We simply ask that you be courteous (be kind in guild chat, don't beg for gold, etc.).

Please note that Twisting Nether is an RP-PvP server. We are not an RP guild, but we'd appreciate it if your character names are appropriate for the server.

Feel free to contact me on my main character (Arshadi) if you're interested. The GM and other guild officers are aware of this, of course, so any of them should offer you an invite if contacted. Just be sure to state right away that you want to join in order to get the Thundering Hatchling or Lil' Tarecgosa, as we don't do random invites out of trade channel or just because we get whispers. Helping pet collectors is a special situation ;)

Ilseb
Pet Score:3581
Realm:Aerie Peak-eu

Post by Ilseb » October 24th, 2013, 7:53 am

Many thanks to World in Flames for allowing me to join and get it! Much appreciated :D

Arshadi
Pet Score:4464
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Arshadi » October 24th, 2013, 11:32 am

Coventry - Thank you so much for the kind words! I do feel very lucky to be part of this guild, and am glad you feel at home.

This is a good place to note that we have a policy of removing members who have not logged in for 30 days (with the exception of those who've notified us that they will be gone because of military duty, family situations, etc.). Pango is a raiding guild, and we do not have an open membership policy. But we understand and support pet collectors, so have made an exception for collectors in terms of membership requirements.

A few folks in the pet collector category are currently close to being removed because you have not logged in for about a month...so if you do join (and pet collectors are still welcome), remember to at least log in now and then so that we know not to remove you.

If you return and find you've already been removed, just contact me or another officer, let us know you are a pet collector, and we will be glad to re-invite you.

Thanks again, and best of luck with the guild reputation grind!
Covspets wrote:Arshadi,

I just wanted to thank you and your guild for allowing my alt (Catharse) to join your guild to pursue this pet. I wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise. I also wanted to say, it's probably the most social guild I've seen since vanilla. Truly a class act. There should be some kind of guild achievement for generosity. Thanks so much! :D

Coventry
Arshadi wrote:My guild (Pango Honoratus) on US-Twisting Nether (H) has all pets available: Thundering Serpent Hatchling, Lil' Tarecgosa, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Armadillo Pup, and whatever else I may have forgotten to mention.

Arthas666

Post by Arthas666 » October 26th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Is there any strategy to get the rep quickly?

Soopie
BattleTag®:hiimsteve#1256
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Soopie » October 29th, 2013, 1:15 am

Anyone on US Alliance, my guild Top Shelf on Sargeras has this pet unlocked. More than willing to let people join to grind the rep for it. If you want to stay, that's cool. No fear of getting kicked as I am the GM.