(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
What
Pet Score:9300
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by What » September 16th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Any chance there are any guilds on Stormreaver (Horde) with this pet? Please let me knoww.

Raicarter
Pet Score:2624
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Raicarter » September 16th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Thanks to Waynebrady#1429 of Revolution on Bloodhoof (US) for letting me join and level to get the pet.

Rawbull
Top Rater
Pet Score:3710
Realm:Thrall-eu

Post by Rawbull » September 16th, 2014, 10:31 pm

EU-Thrall Horde-Guild Vision Quest also invites people for this purpose, please add Kirschinator#2712 if you wish to get invited.

You dont have to do anything, just be nice and get your pet :D

And for the german speaking folks:
____
Die Horden-Gilde Vision Quest auf Thrall lädt ebenfalls nette Leute ein die sich dieses pet holen möchten, dazu einfach Kirschinator#2712 anschreiben. Beisst nicht ;)

Slippers
Pet Score:3122
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Slippers » September 17th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Clan of the Red Dragon - Alliance* guild

Malygos/Icecrown combined server

Feel free to contact Durnik/Baff/Baferno/Bafitzu/Déjàfu/Marven/Aught/Lockrah/Rahll for an invite to our "Pet Moocher" ranking.

* We have been known to assist friends in laundering money through the Steamwheedle Cartel's cross faction auction house, so don't you Hordies feel like we can't help you out as well. You'll need a level an Ally character to revered with the guild, but that goes pretty quickly if you're chainrunning dungeons. Make a tank, get to level 15 and rock it.

Rusa
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Rusa » September 17th, 2014, 9:04 pm

If anyone's guild from US-Silvermoon is reading this thread and can offer, PLEASE send me a message.

Dove
Pet Score:5614
Realm:Drenden-us

Post by Dove » September 18th, 2014, 1:46 am

My guild Engineering Madness-Drenden (Drenden/Arathor Alliance) would be willing to invite people for the pet. Contact Dovesari-Drenden or Natima-Drenden for invite.

Nesi
Pet Score:753
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Nesi » September 18th, 2014, 2:43 am

I am still looking for a guild to grab the pet :) Depending on my schedule I may make an alt elsewhere, but it would be more efficient if I could use one of my higher levels, and much much more preferable on my 90 on Dark Iron <3
Nesi wrote:Heya pet-friends :) Currently looking for a guild to unlock the pet!!

Here are the main realms/factions I can try and unlock it on with my alts: (all NA, mainly looking for Thundering Serpent)

Dark Iron - A (Linked with Dalvengyr, Coilfang, Demon Soul and Shattered Hand)
Gorefiend - H (Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, and Eredar)
Wyrmrest Accord - A

Not preferred but I can try on these realms:

Malfurion - H (Trollbane)
Nazjatar - H (Blood Furnace, Mannoroth)
Nessie#1147

Flokk
Pet Score:193
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Flokk » September 18th, 2014, 5:01 am

Rawbull wrote:EU-Thrall Horde-Guild Vision Quest also invites people for this purpose, please add Kirschinator#2712 if you wish to get invited.

You dont have to do anything, just be nice and get your pet :D

And for the german speaking folks:
____
Die Horden-Gilde Vision Quest auf Thrall lädt ebenfalls nette Leute ein die sich dieses pet holen möchten, dazu einfach Kirschinator#2712 anschreiben. Beisst nicht ;)

Just want to say a huge thank you to Rawbull for letting in my level 1 toon Furble into Vision Quest on EU-Thrall. The guild has been very nice to me, even though I don't speak German. I'm almost to Exalted and will be picking up the pet soon.

Grizzly_uk
Top Rater
Pet Score:7856
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Grizzly_uk » September 18th, 2014, 9:57 am

Looking for guild with the Thundering Serpent Hatchling in Europe, on any of the following servers:

Alliance: Hellscream or Magtheridon
Horde: Kilrogg or Nordrassil

Would prefer either of my Alliance realms as those have my highest level toons.

EDIT: Would be a bonus if the guild also has Lil' Tarecgosa along with the Dark Phoenix and Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent mounts.
Last edited by Grizzly_uk on September 19th, 2014, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing WoW since 2005!

Ravencat
Pet Score:13256
Realm:Mug'thol-us

Post by Ravencat » September 18th, 2014, 1:09 pm

I was wondering how/if I could add my guild to this list, we are a fairly laid back guild, I am the GM. I am on usually in the evenings eastern time but anyone above member rank can do an invite. We have the Thundering Serpent Hatching (working on mount, only HOF left as of today going to try to finish this weekend) as well as the Lil Teregosa, Armadilo Pup, Kor'krin Annihilator, Dark Phoenix Mount & Pet, Herald & Page. (think I listed them all) My main is: Ravencat, guild name is: Undecided, Realm is: Mug'thol, we are connected with Akama and Dragonmaw - US. We are a bunch of achievement whores if that is your thing, like I said we are pretty laid back and family friendly.

Edit - forgot to say, we are Horde

Evallix
Pet Score:3594
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Evallix » September 18th, 2014, 6:06 pm

I would like to thank Waynebrady and his guild Revolution on Bloodhoof-US for giving me the chance to obtain this pet! After days of leveling I finally managed to obtain both the thundering jade serpent pet and the mount too!

THANK YOU once again!

Vikirnoff
Top Rater
Pet Score:4573
BattleTag®:Vikirnoff#1561
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-us

Post by Vikirnoff » September 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm

I got my pet! Thanks Revolution on Bloodhoof and to Deteriorate for helping! I couldn't have done it without them <3

Amy lv 90 Hunter on Bloodhoof

Kikidupuis
Pet Score:2164
Realm:Mannoroth-us

Post by Kikidupuis » September 19th, 2014, 12:24 am

Looking for a guild on either H-Mannoroth or A-Proudmoore that would be willing to let me buy the pet. Tried spamming trade but got no responses or they wanted too much gold :(

Ps. Made an account specifically for this. Long time lurker, first time poster :p

Bruscha
Pet Score:2777
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Bruscha » September 19th, 2014, 1:33 am

I've made a character on Bloofhoof. If Deteriorate from Revolution wouldn't mind inviting me would greatly appreciate it. I've sent a friend request but you probably get spammed.

Bruscha#1588

Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Aislinge » September 19th, 2014, 1:56 am

Destruction on Aman'Thul Alliance are happy to take people. We have both the pet and the mount available. Message me via website mail, grab me via my Btag (so I can jump across) or pst a member in-game and tell them that you're a collector!

Meadowflow
Pet Score:7915
Realm:Blackwater Raiders-us

Post by Meadowflow » September 19th, 2014, 3:10 am

Magical Menagerie on Madoran was SO AWESOME! Thank you for letting us join and get our Hatchling.

Purpleprincess
Pet Score:1928
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Purpleprincess » September 19th, 2014, 6:36 am

Any guild on Kazzak would be so great :D We are working on the achievment ourselves, but don't think we will make it :(

Aeonesti
MVP
Pet Score:5120
BattleTag®:Ducky#1198
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Aeonesti » September 19th, 2014, 9:08 am

Peons No More on Icecrown/Malygos Horde side has the pet now.

You can contact me (Aeonesti) in game or through Battle Tag (Ducky#1198).

Remember everyone, you don't NEED to do this with your main, just start a character on a realm with a guild that has the pet, join up with them and by the time your character is level 20 or so (if you don't do panda and have to wait to join the guild), you'll be exalted and have close the 300g needed to buy the pet. If you are low on cash, you can always send over pets for the AH or timeless isle junk (5g a pop) to make up the difference.

Good luck to everyone trying to get this pet before it goes!
~Aeonesti - Goblin Priest - Peons No More - Icecrown/Malygos~

Thehawks
Pet Score:7471
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Thehawks » September 19th, 2014, 9:15 am

Woohoo, I got mine (and a few others my main guild would not be getting any time soon!) I so want to thank Revolution on Bloodhoof and specifically to Deteriorate for inviting so many others to get this pet. If they'll have me, I'd love to stick around!

Blossomgirl, lvl 76 hunter on Bloodhoof :)

Gregoree
Pet Score:5998
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Post by Gregoree » September 19th, 2014, 9:31 am

Wicked Awesome L25 Illidan (Horde) Guild has the following:

Pets: Guild Page, Guild Herald, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Armadillo Pup, Lil’ Tarecgosa, Thundering Serpent Hatchling.

Mounts: Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent, Reins of the Dark Phoenix, Reins of the Kor’kron Annihilator.

The guild has let players join to level and to claim the pets and mounts; I created an alt that joined and claimed all the perks.