(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Fiestysc
Pet Score:6399
Realm:Saurfang-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Fiestysc » August 29th, 2014, 11:42 am

Hi I am wondering if there are any Guilds on Alliance Saurfang doing this. If so can you please message me so I can join :) My battletag is JoJo#1568

Thank you

Ceriwyn
Pet Score:13912
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Ceriwyn » August 29th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Was wondering if someone from Pet Peeves on Zul'jin could invite a mage toon I have on that realm Quenn. Really want to get the thundering serpent pet :D If you btag add me (Ceri#1634) I can switch over and log on to accept the invite as my main is on Azuremyst. Thank you!

Got the invite! Thanks!
Last edited by Ceriwyn on August 29th, 2014, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annevrouwtje
Pet Score:4850
BattleTag®:CoatedGoat#2860
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Annevrouwtje » August 29th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Horde guild on Draenor EU. We're called a Guild and have all pets unlocked. We're open to any one, doesn't matter if you want to join just for the pet, or if you want to stay if you like it :) just whisper or send an in-game mail to Eatbrainzz or Tashh or add me on battletag (DonkeyMonkey#2169) or message me on here ^^
Last edited by Annevrouwtje on August 29th, 2014, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » August 29th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Damn, we just unlocked the pet and they're taking it away so soon =\ Full Tilt US-Barthilas horde side happy to let pet collectors join, whisp Nodoom/Wijin (our GM who spends his whole day levelling pets) or add myself on Etul#6173.

Nairne
Pet Score:11937
Realm:Alterac Mountains-us

Post by Nairne » August 29th, 2014, 5:28 pm

I am heading into Madoran to join Magical Menagerie! I cannot express to you all how happy it makes me to do this! From the time Critters were created in WoW, I have been an avid collector with my only problem being....I get nervous when it comes to guild events, dungeons, raids, etc...so my high level guild affiliations were pretty non-existent! Thank you for allowing the followers of your pet page the opportunity to add to their rare collectibles! You, and the other guilds making this offer, have our gratitude!

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » August 29th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Hello! Thanks to Annevrouwtje for emailing me and requesting their guild be added! If I have missed your guild, please send me an email with info and we'll add it in right away. doobjanka@warcraftpets.com
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Isilme
Top Rater
Pet Score:7970
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Isilme » August 29th, 2014, 11:59 pm

A big thank you to Magical Menagerie on Madoran for letting me spend the day with them! I have my Thundering Serpent Hatchling! I am so thankful. My guild is not active, so this is one pet I thought I would have to forego. Thank you for letting in the pet community, if even for a short while! You're something special! :D

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » August 30th, 2014, 12:35 am

Thanks for adding Full Tilt to the list! Apart from Nodoom /Wijin if you could add Lohhi (Etul#6173) to the list of people to contact that would be great, we are two separate (pet obsessed) people :)

Levexaeus
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Levexaeus » August 30th, 2014, 3:50 am

Hey there Any Horde Guilds on US-Illidan wanting to recruit someone? I need the Thunder Serpent Hatchling and I just came back to game a week ago so dont want to miss out on it! Please, any help would be appreciated! VeXeN#1419

Gillybean
Pet Score:4173
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Gillybean » August 30th, 2014, 8:31 am

Hey all, before I jump into one of the guilds listed I figured I'd look for one someplace I already have alts. I have characters on (all US) The Scryers-A, Argent Dawn-A, Sentinels-H, Moon Guard-A, Wyrmrest Accord-A, Maelstrom-H, Twisting Nether-H. If there are any guilds, please message me at Gillybean#1154

Sternish
MVP
Pet Score:4502
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Sternish » August 30th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Greetings all! I am looking to join, preferably an Alliance guild with the pet. My guild has dissolved and I am pretty much playing solo at the moment so any US server I would be more than happy to transfer to in order to get this done. I'd be more than happy to contribute gold, pets, time or whatever to the guild in return for the opportunity.

I feel a little weird just adding people in-game without talking with them ahead of time, so if any one out there could accommodate me, hit me up here or you can add me in game. Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

Big thank you to the guild Censorship is Cancer for allowing me to join up with you. I'm very thankful for your generosity. Now the rep grind... =)
Last edited by Sternish on August 30th, 2014, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Denverrunner » August 30th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Doobjanka,

Thanks for adding Censorship is Cancer to the Thunder Serpent Hatchling guilds list. For those not wanting to go back to the first post, we are alliance on Fizzcrank.

We welcome anyone wanting to get the pet. Feel free to message me directly (denverrunner#1152) or any member online.

Bunnee70
Pet Score:2779
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Bunnee70 » August 30th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Im on Wyrmrest accord and am looking for guild to get this pet please let me know if any will invite so i can get it....

Kaelani
Pet Score:2588
BattleTag®:Kaelani#1390
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kaelani » August 30th, 2014, 5:16 pm

Fate Sealed (Horde) on Thrall-US has the pet and is willing to invite pet collectors to grind for this pet as long as they adhere to our no toxic behavior rule.

Contacts: Kaelani/Kaewynn/Kaekixi (Kaelani#1390), Huudamonk, Schmerzen, Zilthphia

Fluffynuts
Pet Score:2832
Realm:Runetotem-us

Post by Fluffynuts » August 30th, 2014, 10:03 pm

Alliance on Runetotem/Uther anyone? :mrgreen: Also Horde on Skullcrusher (connected to Black Dragonflight & Gul'dan)

Pipkin
Top Rater
Pet Score:1864
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by Pipkin » August 30th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Wanted to write a "thank you" note for providing this opportunity to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. Though still working through leveling, and what-not, for reputation it's been refreshing to be among such like minded people who are simply avid pet collectors.

So, to Doobjanka (joined your guild, great tabard by the by), again, many thanks for the opportunity and a cool Horde experience.
-- Pipkin/Ozbert

I probably put this note in the wrong area, apologies. It's late and I'm dog tired.

Mspersonalities
Pet Score:3447
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Mspersonalities » August 31st, 2014, 7:16 am

Any guilds on Azuremyst (US) Alliance or Horde accepting players for this? yellek#1526
Last edited by Mspersonalities on August 31st, 2014, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Denverrunner » August 31st, 2014, 9:02 am

Sternish wrote:Greetings all! I am looking to join, preferably an Alliance guild with the pet. My guild has dissolved and I am pretty much playing solo at the moment so any US server I would be more than happy to transfer to in order to get this done. I'd be more than happy to contribute gold, pets, time or whatever to the guild in return for the opportunity.

I feel a little weird just adding people in-game without talking with them ahead of time, so if any one out there could accommodate me, hit me up here or you can add me in game. Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

Big thank you to the guild Censorship is Cancer for allowing me to join up with you. I'm very thankful for your generosity. Now the rep grind... =)
Glad to have you!

Christypillar
Pet Score:703
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Christypillar » August 31st, 2014, 1:35 pm

Looking for an Alliance guild on Khadgar or Alleria (US) that would be willing to invite me so I could get this pet! It'd be much appreciated!
Battletag is pixiecj#1249

Wrotan
Pet Score:2604
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Wrotan » September 1st, 2014, 12:06 am

Looking for an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that would be willing to invite briefly just for the pet. Willing to drop a little donation into the guild bank for the trouble. Just send mail me on Wrotan or chat if i'm online.