(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Quintessence » February 24th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Updated the sticky to include The Gorgonites.

If there are any other guilds that were mentioned but are not included in the OP, let me know and I'll add them to the list. Thanks!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Zugarye
Pet Score:9415
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Zugarye » February 25th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Please check on "Deal With It" on Shadowmoon I created a character and got an invite yesterday, but the guild MOTD says it has moved and the guild is now only a lvl 1 guild, without the TSH achievement.

I didn't read the comments, and only saw the update to Magical Menagerie today. I will be on tonight to join! So excited!

~Zugarye

Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124
Realm:Duskwood-us

Post by Malenrhen » February 25th, 2014, 8:54 pm

I joined MM a few days ago.....so far a great, nice, fun bunch of people and a very active guild. I might actually keep a Horde toon because of them! ;-)

Niaabi
Top Rater

Post by Niaabi » February 27th, 2014, 7:27 am

Hi :D

Does the following guild on Tarren Mill still allow pet collectors in to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling? I like to check before I ask for an invite :)

Horde: World in Flames - Tarren Mill - Knïght

Thanks
Niaabi (of Tarren Mill EU)

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » February 28th, 2014, 12:52 am

I posted earlier but I think you may have missed it. Please add Revolution on PvE US-Alliance server Bloodhoof. My alt Deteriorate is the GM, we have EVERY pet, including the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, lil' tarecgosa, Guild Page, etc. I'm willing to add anyone who needs help obtaining them.

Please add Deteriorate on Bloodhoof, or my btag: Waynebrady#1429

Waflob
Pet Score:4117
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Waflob » February 28th, 2014, 4:31 am

Niaabi wrote: Does the following guild on Tarren Mill still allow pet collectors in to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling? I like to check before I ask for an invite :)

I can confirm that they still accept applications for this.
I actually came here to publicy thank these fine folks for their kindness in this matter and combined it with an answer to your question.

Amritasya
Top Rater
Pet Score:8461
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Amritasya » March 2nd, 2014, 12:22 am

Waynebrady wrote:Please add Revolution on PvE US-Alliance server Bloodhoof. My alt Deteriorate is the GM, we have EVERY pet, including the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, lil' tarecgosa, Guild Page, etc. I'm willing to add anyone who needs help obtaining them. Please add Deteriorate on Bloodhoof, or my btag: Waynebrady#1429
This sounded too good to be true but I can confirm this IS 100% true! Wayne has totally welcomed me and my BF into the guild to level our alts to grind rep; they have all the pets. A day or so after I added Wayne's btag, he not only responded for the guild invite but also came over to the starting area to give me a lift to SW, which helped my newly created alt get set up right away to put account-bound pets for sale in the AH to fund my leveling/pet acquisition. Truly a thoughtful gesture.

Many many thanks to Waynebrady and folks in Revolution for their generosity. Given the scarcity of ally guilds with TSHatchling on US, you guys' extending this invitation to share your accomplishments is amazingly kind.

Niaabi
Top Rater

Post by Niaabi » March 2nd, 2014, 8:42 am

Waflob wrote:
Niaabi wrote: Does the following guild on Tarren Mill still allow pet collectors in to get the Thundering Serpent Hatchling? I like to check before I ask for an invite :)

I can confirm that they still accept applications for this.
I actually came here to publicy thank these fine folks for their kindness in this matter and combined it with an answer to your question.
Thank you muchly, I've been looking out for them on /who but no luck finding anyone online so far, will keep looking :)

Terribletim68

Post by Terribletim68 » March 6th, 2014, 1:32 pm

I want ot post a big thank you to the MM gang over on Madoran. I got my Thundering Serpent Hatchling this week along with my Lil' Tarecgosa this morning. Very happy to have these two and very thankful that they allowed me to come in and work toward getting them. I also want to thank them for other things like sending me extra pets that I didn't have. This is a great group and I can't thank them enough!

Alawyn
MVP
Pet Score:10334
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Alawyn » March 6th, 2014, 4:30 pm

I'm going to post a reminder because I don't see our guild listed in the sticky:

Anyone is welcome to join "For Science" - US - Lightbringer - Alliance. Ask any guild member for an invite or you can look for me, I'm the GM - Alawyn#1755. We have the Thundering Serpent and the Dark Phoenix unlocked.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » March 6th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Thanks. :)

Revolution - PvE Bloodhoof-US still welcomes anyone who needs pets, just add me.

Wadester
Pet Score:3203
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Wadester » March 6th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Hi all, I just wanted to acknowledge Magical Menagerie , the guild on Madoran that Doobjanka posted as one for the Thundering Serpent Hatchling . I got mine today. Thanks MM for letting me join your guild , Ive talked to alot of good peeps and had loads of fun. Im leaving my toon in the guild and hope to be able to devote more time to helping you with acheivs and other guild tasks. Again tyvvm :-).

Noahbrn

Khera
Top Rater
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Khera » March 7th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Thanks to Magical Menagerie on madoran!! They gave me an invite right away and are very friendly and welcoming :) . I received my Thundering Serpent Hatchling in a few hours. I was able to invite two friends of mine as well and recommend them highly! :)

Zahira
MVP
Pet Score:10951
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Zahira » March 8th, 2014, 3:51 am

<Voodoo> Archimonde Alliance (merged with The underbog, Jaedenar, and Agamaggan) has unlocked everything but Thundering Serpent Hatchling, pst Zahira#1279 (or Arcarius if she's on) for an invite and let me know you are there for pets/mounts.
Zahira#1279

Vlaflip
Pet Score:13639
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu

Post by Vlaflip » March 10th, 2014, 5:41 am

Doomhammer EU Alliance: Aerror (dutch guild) now also has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling!

Hammersmom

Post by Hammersmom » March 13th, 2014, 10:54 am

Good day. : )

I just went on to my Gyllyn : ) on Shadowmoon and it seems "Deal With It" moved. Does anyone know where they went? I have been ill with my issues and haven't been playing much.

I guess I will try to find somewhere to move her possibly. I don't know how I feel about lvl'ing another be mage to 28 again. lol. I have tons of experience with it though. : D (It would be number 3.)

I will go back and read the end of this thread to hopefully find another nice guild to hopefully go to.

Thank you so much for listening.

Take care.

El : )

***edited to add: Just got into MM. : ) Thank you guys SO much. What a lovely group of people. Thanks to BF : ) for the nice welcome. I so appreciate it. I think the third time may be a charm... : )

Heidimus73
MVP
Pet Score:9659
BattleTag®:Heidimus#2541
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Heidimus73 » March 14th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Thank you World in Flames - Tarren Mill (EU) I got my cute companion today :D

Petmasterblaster
Pet Score:754
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu

Post by Petmasterblaster » March 15th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Currentrly looking for an EU guild with this achivement =)
found one

Tuxxette
Pet Score:3254
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Tuxxette » March 17th, 2014, 8:32 am

I just want to thank Waynebrady from Revolution on PvE US-Alliance server Bloodhoof. they have all the pets, including the Thundering Serpent Hatchling and Lil' Tarecgosa. I ended up only getting the Hatchling on his guild - was having trouble selling pets to make up the money. But he will indeed invite you to the guild and run you over to Stormwind if he isn't raiding at the time! Thanks so much again!

Leowulf
Pet Score:4114
Realm:Balnazzar-eu

Post by Leowulf » March 17th, 2014, 11:07 am

Just bought mine from (Horde) Mindless Insanity - Twisting Nether EU (thanks to Fétísh for offering the service on here & Netsi for the guild invite!)
From creating a lvl1 Undead alt it took questing until lvl25 with no rep boosts to hit Revered, and sold stacks of linen, wool, silverleaf & peacebloom gathered along the way on AH for approx 20g/stack to raise the 270g (tried copper ore too but it didn't sell). Whole process took under 36hrs - now I can't believe I've been waiting over a year to get this pet! :D