Fabled Pet Battle Experience

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Scarydreams
Pet Score:2669
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: Fabled Pet Battle Experience

Post by Scarydreams » March 19th, 2013, 8:30 am

I think I would try it again if you can win the fight by just using 2 out of the 3 pets or somehow have one of your lvl 25 pets die right at the end of the fight you will get much more exp from the battle.

Ysabell
Pet Score:3028
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Ysabell » March 19th, 2013, 8:58 am

Level 25 pets haven't soaked XP from lower levels for months, the beasts of fable just give very little reward for the time investment that they require right now. Less XP than battling wild pets and one single bag at the end that might contain only a few silver in vendor trash. I haven't touched them since I got my pandas (luckily after only 4 days).

Pocketimp
Top Rater
Pet Score:5016
BattleTag®:Pocketimp#1179
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Pocketimp » March 19th, 2013, 9:15 am

I think they give so little xp because you can battle them more than once.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » March 19th, 2013, 9:23 am

They give so little XP because XP is based on the level of the pet you are battleing and the amount of pets you're battleing.

So for the Beasts of Fable you are fighting a level 25 pet but only one and not 3 like normal level 25 wild pets. So because of that you are only getting about 1/3 of the XP of a normal level 25 wild pet battle. I believe Poofah has a post around here that has all the exact math if you would like to see it.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."