Share pet collecting news and advice.
Basti
MVP
Pet Score:3493
BattleTag®:Delubyo#1445
Realm:Elune-us
Pebble - Lost in the Deeps

Post by Basti » February 7th, 2013, 8:58 am

Pebble is one of the pets I still need and currently working on. I parked a toon in Therazane's Throne and it's been more than a week since I last saw this quest. I am only at 2/10 for the pet. This is making me extremely sad (and frustrated). Why can't Blizz make this quest appear more often? :roll:

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Pebble - Lost in the Deeps

Post by Morlis » February 7th, 2013, 1:27 pm

Feel your pain, I had this one in the works for a very long time. I took a break to play other games and was still at 6/10 when I came back, I did finish it about a month ago though was pretty happy about that. I would have to say I maybe got the quest 1 day out of a week. I unfortunately could not check every day, so it's likely I missed a few opportunities. On average I would say I checked 6 days out of 7.

I did the same thing though, I parked an alt there and made it a quick check to see if it was up.

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Cropher
MVP
Pet Score:7153
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Cropher » February 7th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Likewise, it took me quite a while to get him, checking every day and waiting on the quest. Fortunately I was doing it on a mage so 'porting around was easy (remember there's a portal to Therazane's Throne from the Temple of Earth once you've done the chain). It did happen eventually, and he's one of the highest-hp pets once you level him.

Draconigena
Top Rater
Pet Score:9001
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Draconigena » February 8th, 2013, 10:08 am

It took me several weeks to get him. last 3 quests had over 2 weeks between them.
But just keep checking, it only costs like 5-10 minutes to get to SW, take the portal to deepholme, take the portal to therazane and then go back.

Silverthorn
MVP
Pet Score:13808
Realm:Staghelm-us

Post by Silverthorn » February 8th, 2013, 10:16 am

Potions of Deepholm FTW! Heartblosson is uber cheap now!

Almeisan
Pet Score:3703
BattleTag®:Izzy#2370
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Almeisan » February 9th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Pebble is an amazing battle pet to have! He kicks butt against mechanical pets! Just hang in there and keep checking every day! I remember how long it took me to finally get Pebble! :S And I also only did it once! I was super happy when Blizz announced pets to become account wide! Good luck!

Ilthisper
Pet Score:343
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Ilthisper » February 9th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Keep checking Basti. You will get it eventually. I know it's tough waiting on the quest to pop up.