Time contraints

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Emrys
Top Rater
Pet Score:2695
Realm:Arygos-us
Time contraints

Post by Emrys » January 11th, 2013, 1:55 pm

I returned to school this week for my second masters degree (degrees are like pets, you can't have just one). I already see my playtime diminished and my upgrading and training has almost come to a stop. I was never 'hardcore' about training, I only have about 15 pets at level 25, and only about a third of my pets are rare, but it was lots of fun. I'm hoping once I get a routine going I'll be able to fit some wow time in.

anyone else have RL issues that interfere with their love of pokewow? :lol:

Notamonk
Pet Score:833
Realm:Firetree-us

Re: Time contraints

Post by Notamonk » January 11th, 2013, 4:19 pm

The biggest interference I run into while attempting to play pokewow is real life. xD lol

Lisanette
Top Rater
Pet Score:6418
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Lisanette » January 13th, 2013, 2:30 pm

Going home with my toddler. I wish she would sleep more and longer. :?
I <3 my Wolfie
[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anwxfm9jABocdDItb1N6QlhvbnMzQVVHQWgtOVBnWFE]Google-doc with all breeds and ability sets[/url]
[url=http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151106511417504.417452.700887503&type=3]Facebook photoalbum with pet-related stuff[/url]

Breehit
Pet Score:2996
Realm:Galakrond-us

Post by Breehit » January 13th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Real life interferes because I cannot be online for server restarts on Tuesday mornings (or 24 hours later on Wednesday mornings). I have to get to my day job..and I have to be awake and functional. This means that I will probably never be able to get a scourged whelping to complete the collection achievement. :(

Kahlan
Pet Score:7594
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Kahlan » January 14th, 2013, 4:25 am

Time constraints: due to work only evenings and weekends and sharing pc with partner since his broke down so I magnanimously let him play during peak times :P
Breehit wrote:Real life interferes because I cannot be online for server restarts on Tuesday mornings (or 24 hours later on Wednesday mornings). I have to get to my day job..and I have to be awake and functional. This means that I will probably never be able to get a scourged whelping to complete the collection achievement. :(
I have gotten 2 rares by having an alt on another server and parking it in Icecrown. Main server is Silvermoon-EU, alt server is Darkmoon Faire-EU. So don't despair, it is possible without being able to play after server restarts :)