Renown Battle Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Renown Battle Pets

Post by Uduwudu » June 4th, 2023, 8:56 am

Hi,

Not sure if this is complete or not, unless the Quartermasters have more stuff hidden, which used to be the issue with your level, I think.

So here goes, and this might/should help your decision to play one area ... like doing Onh'aran Plains is easy enough, and the Valdrakken the toughest, specially in the last 2 (16 and 17) when finding daily quests was a headache, and I had to go track all the quest in Valdrakken to make sure that I could get the faction upwards.

If anyone knows of any more Battle Pets in this area, add them for me.

PS: In the AH, the least expensive pet I can get is about 12K ... so I'm looking to find ways to get some of those pets into my journal. I am considering starting/moving a character to another server just to compare, but have to do some research on that first. Not sure I can send money over onto a different server, but I might get the character boosted just to be able to get pets, that otherwise I don't have.

Renown Pets

Maruuk Centaur (Huseng)
R8 Hoofhelper

Dragonscale Expedition (Cataloger Jakes)
R11 Gray Marmoni
R11 Black Skitterbug

Iskaara Tuskarr (Murik)
R11 Whiskuk
R11 Backswimmer Timbertooth

Loamm Niffen (Harlowe Marl)
R15 Paulie
R15 Rango

Valdrakken Accord (Unatos)
R18 Crimson Proto-Whelp
R18 Magic Nibbler

Wrathion (Lorenna)(Ally) (same as Sabellian)
Obsidian Proto-Welp

Sabellion (Samia)(Ally) (same as Wrathion)
Obsidian Proto-Welp

The Artisan's Consortium (Rabul in Valdrakken//Hag'arth in The Forbidden Reach)
No Pets that I could find.

Darkartist
MVP
Pet Score:13848
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Re: Renown Battle Pets

Post by Darkartist » June 4th, 2023, 12:39 pm

Just one that I am aware of, Newsie.

When you hit Renown 20 with Loamm Niffen, you will get a quest from the little snail, Newsie, who has been handing out renown reward quests all along that leads to a pet version of Newsie.

Not a direct renown reward, but still a renown based reward.

That addition being submitted, great work, well organized. I thank you for this leg work.