Rare Brullo that drops Brul pet.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Moused
Pet Score:13160
Realm:Cairne-us
Rare Brullo that drops Brul pet.

Post by Moused » May 13th, 2023, 12:24 am

In order too get Brul from the chest that Brullo drops after you kill him you have to have a certain food to eat before you open up the chest but after you kill Brullo...its called, Rocks on Rocks...the recipe can drop from the chest from Brullo or you can find the food already made on the AH to buy...I got the pet today earlier on my druid ...it was the 3rd try using the food after we killed Brullo...again you eat the food after you kill Brullo not before....if you eat the food before it gets cancelled when you enter the fight.

Another thing you need to keep Brullo in the ring there ...so put your back too the wall so if he knocks on you you don't get thrown out of the ring and he chases you...so tell those that are tanking too keep their backs too the wall and keep him in the ring.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Rare Brullo that drops Brul pet.

Post by Quintessence » May 13th, 2023, 1:53 pm

The Rocks on the Rocks strat isn't guaranteed, unfortunately. I've looted the chest with the food buff and didn't get the pet. I still plan on attempting with the buff, but just wanted to temper expectations. >_<
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » May 23rd, 2023, 8:58 am

I would say its still a low chance for the pet, even with the buff. I was able to get one last week (with the buff), but I have done it every day on 2 toons since (with the buff on both) and haven't seen another.

Xugos
Pet Score:13544
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Xugos » May 24th, 2023, 11:19 pm

I must have had the best luck on the drop rate. I managed to figure out the trick to get the pet to drop fairly early on, and out of the 5 toons I tried with 4 dropped 1 per toon at a 100%. The one that still hasn't seen it drop is bugged and I cant get around that for whatever reason. I am trying to see if it can drop again on the same toons. This pet alone made me 1.5 mil just selling 3 and keeping just one for myself.

The 100% drop is misleading, My first try with the killing or defeating the rare I then used the food item and then looted the chest and got it right away. Still trying to get more but have had zero luck since.

Linnellaa

Post by Linnellaa » June 22nd, 2023, 2:58 am

Moused wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 12:24 am
In order too get Brul from the chest that Brullo drops after you kill him you have to have a certain food to eat before you open up the chest but after you kill Brullo...its called, Rocks on Rocks...the recipe can drop from the chest from Brullo or you can find the food already made on the AH to buy...I got the pet today earlier on my druid ...it was the 3rd try using the food after we killed Brullo...again you eat the food after you kill Brullo not before....if you eat the food before it gets cancelled when you enter the fight.

Another thing you need to keep Brullo in the ring there ...so put your back too the wall so if he knocks on you you don't get thrown out of the ring and he chases you...so tell those that are tanking too keep their backs too the wall and keep him in the ring.
Thanks

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » June 27th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Thought I'd share a couple of tips about this Rare since, at least in my battlegroup, people seem to be having trouble killing it properly.

He always targets the FARTHEST player in range, both with his Seismic Leap and with Arm-A-Geddon; and the cast sequence always follows the same cycle (Leap, Speed buff, Arm-A-Geddon). So, while he channels Legs of Steel, you can either get as close as possible to him to avoid being targeted OR run as far away as you can to ensure nobody kites it in the wrong direction and resets the encounter.

I'll also add that you can avoid Arm-A-Geddon completely because his size messes with his pathing: For some reason, he can't get through a gap between these two stones! You can move back and forth between those two rocks (no need for fancy jumping, just walk normally) and he will always take a very long path around the edge of the circle, dealing no damage to you at all. The same spot allows any ranged class to slowly but surely kill him with minimal damage taken.

Previous kills got me without any Rocks on Rocks on the character, so I'll try cooking some more and spreading through several alts to see if I can get it :)
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » July 2nd, 2023, 6:00 am

Hi,

Such a disappointing fight ... regardless of how much you tell folks to not run off, they still do it ... and I think I have done this about 10 times, and no loot in all of them ... it's terribly frustrating. It's the one fight that shows how stupid some folks can be and not bother reading the chat comments and the number of folks saying "stay in the ring!!!!" ...