NEW SECRET PET, Phoenix Wishwing - get it this week or wait months

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us
NEW SECRET PET, Phoenix Wishwing - get it this week or wait months

Post by Demiano » March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm

Wowhead news just announce the discovery of the Phoenix Wishwing pet. Im posting this here now with no details because of one reason: One of the items you need is available only this week! For the next few months at least. You need an item from Firelands timewalking which is up right now, it wont be up again for a while so this is the week to get the new pet unless you dont mind waiting months.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: NEW SECRET PET, Phoenix Wishwing - get it this week or wait months

Post by Digem » March 29th, 2023, 3:05 pm

Demiano wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm
Wowhead news just announce the discovery of the Phoenix Wishwing pet. Im posting this here now with no details because of one reason: One of the items you need is available only this week! For the next few months at least. You need an item from Firelands timewalking which is up right now, it wont be up again for a while so this is the week to get the new pet unless you dont mind waiting months.
SO WHAT IS NEEDED??

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » March 29th, 2023, 4:17 pm

If you're ok with spoilers, listed materials needed can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... nd/1556513

One of the reagents is only lootable from Alysrazor (Firelands raid) during Cataclysm Timewalking, which is the even going on this week.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Demiano

Post by Demiano » March 30th, 2023, 12:01 am

Digem wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 3:05 pm
Demiano wrote:
SO WHAT IS NEEDED??
My goal was to warn you to get your butt in gear this week if you are a serious collector, not to hold your hand and spoon feed you the steps lol, when I mentioned wowhead news I assumed you’d simply go there to look. :D lol people amaze me

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » April 1st, 2023, 9:08 pm

Demiano wrote:
March 30th, 2023, 12:01 am
Digem wrote:
Demiano wrote:
SO WHAT IS NEEDED??
My goal was to warn you to get your butt in gear this week if you are a serious collector, not to hold your hand and spoon feed you the steps lol, when I mentioned wowhead news I assumed you’d simply go there to look. :D lol people amaze me
or since you took the time to post not once but twice you could of said where or at least say you have to do the TW raid which is this week

Demiano

Post by Demiano » April 4th, 2023, 9:01 am

Digem wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 9:08 pm
Demiano wrote:
March 30th, 2023, 12:01 am
Digem wrote:

SO WHAT IS NEEDED??
or since you took the time to post not once but twice you could of said where or at least say you have to do the TW raid which is this week
But I did in the very first post very clearly, say you need to get an item from Firelands Timewalking this week or you wont be able to get it again for months.