Luvvy

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zhevrakeeper
Pet Score:13751
Realm:Saurfang-us
Luvvy

Post by Zhevrakeeper » March 26th, 2023, 1:42 am

Does anyone know if this pet only drops for the summoner or can anyone who tags have a chance at this? Not sure if i need to level up cooking for this or if farming it via tagging someone elses summon is sufficient. Thanks all <3

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Luvvy

Post by Ranok » March 27th, 2023, 2:58 pm

I haven't heard one way or the other if only the summoner can get the pet drop. Have summoned the Otter over a dozen times and so far no luck with Luvvy. Or with someone else doing the summoning either.

I pick up the Sparkling Spice Mix off the AH, it's not really cheap though.

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » March 30th, 2023, 2:16 am

Zhevrakeeper wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 1:42 am
Does anyone know if this pet only drops for the summoner or can anyone who tags have a chance at this? Not sure if i need to level up cooking for this or if farming it via tagging someone elses summon is sufficient. Thanks all <3
Anyone who tags luttrok can get the pet, also you can still get the pet no matter how many times you killed him that same day. You can buy the item necessary for summoning off the Ah

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » March 31st, 2023, 10:36 pm

Okay, confirmed tonight for sure.

I summoned Luttrok, and friend that I was grouped with got the pet. Dammit.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 1st, 2023, 12:27 pm

At least you're seeing the pet drop. I've been grouped for almost every one of my Luttrok kills and still haven't seen the pet drop >_<
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14000
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » April 1st, 2023, 8:17 pm

I'd recommend to any serious collector to get this pet ASAP. The drop rate for the Lackluster Spices is extremely low, I only got 4 while I geared up 5 toons and got the mount and did lots of Shaggy tries. Then you use this rare mat to summon a rare that has a 2% drop rate. The only way to get this is to buy the Sparkling Spice Pouch on the AH. These are only on there now because this is new content which will rapidly become obsolete and no one will be selling them. It's been a week and a half and I don't see any thing else to collect there. This will be one of the worst pet grinds ever once this content is stale.