MVP
Pet Score:11247
BattleTag®:Jazzbutcher#11356
Realm:Uldum-us
Yes! I Do BELIEVE That Blizzard Stole Your Duplicates

Post by Jazzbutcher » November 21st, 2022, 3:45 pm

Hi:

Check you PERSONAL PET JOURNAL.

If you had any duplicates in your JOURNAL, Blizzard took 'em away!

This is what I said concerning the issue in another post:

I put in a ticket.

I only use rematch, although there was ONE other addon Battlepet ID.
Looked through both to see if either has a function to automatically delete any duplicates, but found no such feature in either Addon.

So at this point it's a mystery, because those are the only two Battlepet Addons that I use.

A third Addon "Collect Me" is installed as well, but disabled, because it's really running terribly at the moment to the point that the game freezes up.

I'm wondering if it might have messed up my collection on the occasion that it went wonky on me and I disabled it.
Last edited by Jazzbutcher on November 21st, 2022, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Yes! I Do BELIEVE That Blizzard Stole Your Duplicates

Post by Quintessence » November 21st, 2022, 4:25 pm

Have you submitted a ticket to Blizzard with your concern regarding missing duplicates? If you can provide them proof and additional detail, maybe they can help you track down where those duplicates went.

For the record, I'm still seeing the duplicates I've collected in my Pet Journal. This might be a case-by-case situation/bug. Contacting Blizzard is likely the only way to get some answers or a resolution.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com