Share pet collecting news and advice.
Monekop
Top Rater
Pet Score:13159
BattleTag®:MonekopSilk#2526
Realm:Shadowsong-eu
Re: Arena Pass 2012 - Murkimus pet!!

Post by Monekop » April 12th, 2012, 5:30 am

Am interested in joining a team. Mage (frost / arcane) EU-Shadowsong. Play Friday, Sat, Sun 2000 GMT till whenever

PM me here for contact details. Am only really interested in Pet. Have some experiance in 2v2 and RBG

Fenril
MVP
Pet Score:6549
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Fenril » April 12th, 2012, 9:36 am

Edit

April 20th, I have found 3 people for my team....thank you for ALL the emails 10+ :)
Last edited by Guest on April 20th, 2012, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asran

Post by Asran » April 12th, 2012, 9:45 am

I am a paladin retri from EU-Cthun looking for a team. Im not very good in PVP and i only wnat the pet

You can contact me in EU-Cthun (Spanish Server) with the characters Jadzzia and Cardassia, in the Horde

I can play Saturday and Sunday

Decepticore
Top Rater
Pet Score:6906
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Decepticore » April 12th, 2012, 10:51 am

Ret Pally from Azuremyst (US Eastern time Zone) I am interested in the pet and I am available to play most of the day, not very good at pvp but willing to try, like I said just in it for the pet.

Solmyre
Pet Score:8340
Realm:Bloodfeather-eu

Post by Solmyre » April 12th, 2012, 12:15 pm

EDIT: Have now found a team

Hi,

I'm Solmyre (85 Blood Elf Mage - Terenas EU) and I am completely useless when it comes to PvP, but I want that pet and I'm willing to get my ass kicked to get it.

Looking for some like minded people to team up with. You can contact me on Terenas or [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/message/?user=solmyre]PM me[/url] on here and we can sort out realid or other contact methods.

Thanks!

Realm: EU
Class: Mage
Timezone: GMT
Playtime: Mon/Wed/Fri Evenings. Saturday most of the day.
Last edited by Solmyre on April 13th, 2012, 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wayens
MVP
Pet Score:463
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Wayens » April 12th, 2012, 1:41 pm

I'm also looking for a group to do this with.
I'll be most available M-W nights 8-midnight Pacific.
Most weekends are also open.

My main is a night elf combat rogue Rastille on Mok'Nathal. And I am also doing this for the pet, having sucked at dueling for the most part though enjoy and do okay on battlegrounds.

Hail, Murkimus!

Angelos
Top Rater
Pet Score:1898
BattleTag®:Angelos#2733
Realm:Burning Blade-eu

Post by Angelos » April 12th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Hello, I would love to join a team just for the pet, don't care if it's all loses, although I can provide a little bit mage PVP skill :D EU realm, thx, Ange

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » April 12th, 2012, 7:22 pm

I don't remember if guilds are allowed on the arena realm, but if they are I'd recommend forming one all-encompassing pet collector guild and post the times you can PvP on the calendar. That way other people who are free at the same time can form a team together. And since you make brand new characters, everyone pick the same faction so you just have one massive guild.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Bikinimafia
Pet Score:10742
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Bikinimafia » April 12th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Im also looking for a team to get the pet. Im pretty much avail at nights and weekends .Ill be Playing on my Horde Hunter. you can email me at bikinimafia@yahoo.com or catch me on us-blackrock server!!!! Thx!!!

Covet
Top Rater
Pet Score:3012
Realm:Demon Soul-us

Post by Covet » April 12th, 2012, 8:10 pm

I already have Murkimus, but would be interested in helping someone get theirs. I really had a good time meeting other pet collectors last time.

Skill: I'm not very good at PvP. Last time we won about 50-60% of our games.
Spec/Class: Holy or Ret Pally
Realm: US
Timezone: Pacific
Available: Monday, Tuesday, Friday nights. All day most Saturdays and Sundays.

Msvinter
Realm:Malorne-us

Post by Msvinter » April 13th, 2012, 1:06 am

I'm a holy pally looking for the pet. I don't care if we lose 50 games or actually try.... either way is fine with me :P Lots of experience in bg healing and some in 2s.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malorne/Vinter/simple

time zone: PST
available: thursday-friday/sunday morning and any time saturday. always available late night after 11:00 pm PST.

Pm me or add me on real id if interested. thepoisonsun@yahoo.com

edit: actually only need one more person. :P

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » April 13th, 2012, 8:12 am

Doobjanka wrote:I don't remember if guilds are allowed on the arena realm.
From what I remember when I did it, all of the regular npcs in the game are gone, so I doubt guilds can be formed.
Mingyao on Madoran

Kobh
Pet Score:3660
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Post by Kobh » April 13th, 2012, 2:01 pm

EDIT: HAVE OUR THIRD MEMBER THX!!!

Me and my bro are looking for a 3rd to go 50 rounds FOR THE PET!

We do know a thing or two about arenas since we do twos most weeks but for this arena pass we are doing it for the pet plain and simple. We can try to win them but don't expect to so know that if you join us. WE JUST WANT THE PET!!

Please message me here or email

Would love to help a fellow pet collector get their pet while we get ours as well! :D

GL and thx in advance

Our team will be a ele shammy and a BM hunter. We are US and in MST time zone but are night owls and can try and work with you on times and such just ask.

Zelios
Top Rater
Pet Score:1688
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Zelios » April 14th, 2012, 5:09 am

My main is a worgen lock.(US -server) Looking for two people or looking to join a group that needs one player. Have some experience with arena. I'm not into arena hardcore, just looking to add another pet to my collection! If interested shoot me an email Sathansmusings@gmail.com

Tipitina
Pet Score:1016
Realm:Frostmane-us

Post by Tipitina » April 14th, 2012, 5:27 am

Want the pet as well! Play a horde shadow priest but happy to go holy. My time-zone would suit US night-owls and vampires best. Seriously, late nighters...

Lunaire
Pet Score:2598
Realm:Terokkar-eu

Post by Lunaire » April 16th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Heya!

I'm playing a moonkin on EU servers. Would like to team up with someone who not necessarily feel they are awesome in PvP (I'm not), but someone who at least enjoy it and can have a good time on ventrilo/skype while we're at it. I can play most monday, tuesday and wednesday evenings, from around 17-18 and onwards.

I do have some experience with Arena, but not really great at it, but at least I find it quite fun, thus wanting to team up with someone feeling the same way.

PS: I will be checking back daily (or so), so just reply to me in this thread if interested :)
Last edited by Lunaire on April 17th, 2012, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wartdog

Post by Wartdog » April 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Hi all I am looking for some teammates for this seasons arena tourney. I have exp in 5's at 2k and 3's around 1850+. I roll an enhance shaman and always have.

I really want the pet as I dont know how much longer they will do it, but would also be interested in competing for the title/mount although not my priority. Depends on the comp I guess.

Send me a message here or find me in game
RealID - wartdog@mindless.com

Ciao
Last edited by Wartdog on April 16th, 2012, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maleika

Post by Maleika » April 16th, 2012, 9:37 pm

This may be a stupid question....but is this event cross realm? Or do you need a team on the same realm. Ive been humming an hawwing over this one cuz I hate PvP >.< Its bad enough I have to do School of Hard knocks for my Purple Drake in a few weeks.

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11812
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » April 17th, 2012, 6:24 am

Maleika wrote:but is this event cross realm?
@Maleika : Yes, it's on a separate Tournament Server.

(If I remember correctly: You will have a Tab to choose a different Server Region for the Tournament Server like you might have for the language regions now. At least we have that on the EU Client : Choose Realm > German, French, Spanish, English ... )

So you don't need to have someone from your Realm/Realm Pool. But as far as I remeber it has to be from the same World Region (USA/Europe).
(And it doesn't matter if you're Horde or Alliance ... you get a free pick)
GormanGhaste wrote:From what I remember when I did it, all of the regular npcs in the game are gone, so I doubt guilds can be formed.

I think so too. But what might work, is that you pick the same Faction (Horde/Alliance) and create a channel that you all join? (Haven't tested it)
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)

Mlinneak

Post by Mlinneak » April 17th, 2012, 10:23 am

I'd really like to get the pet, but I have some playing issues -
The only internet connection I have available is a satellite connection which means terrible response times. I already am unskilled in PvP and the bad response times just exacerbates the issue. I will give the fights the best try I can, but will likely get killed a lot. :roll:
I do not have a way at this time to get on a Vent or Teamspeak channel.
I am in EST on a US server, I generally play a human rogue so I know that class the best.
If anyone is willing to give this a try with me or have me join their team I would be really appreciative. I am a stay at home mom so my play time availability is in general flexible with enough of a notice.
Please email me at mlinneak@hotmail.com if you would be willing to let me join your team or make up a team with me.
Thanks,
Mlinneak

I have found one person to join up with me so far, we are looking for one more please!
Last edited by Mlinneak on April 21st, 2012, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.