Marked Flawless Battle-Stones (New Collectors Read This)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Edmuir
Pet Score:4542
Realm:Nesingwary-us
Marked Flawless Battle-Stones (New Collectors Read This)

Post by Edmuir » May 18th, 2022, 12:11 pm

Hey Gang,

Just coming back to Shadowlands after quite a long break. I'm sure this is old news to a lot of folks here, but for those of us still trying to get our collection rating higher or maybe you just want certain Rare pets, these stones are dead simple to acquire now (in great quantity). With strats from Xu Fu and flying enabled, you can very easily run a series of Alts at these World Quests and occasionally (today for instance) there might be two running at the same time. You'll be swimming in these by the time 10.0 rolls around. This completely nullifies the need to look for rare quality pets in the Wild so just catch the type (typically S/S or P/P) that you think you might need and ignore everything else. Compared to the last few years, this seems ridiculously easy. Anyway, just a heads-up to any new collectors looking to build their stable up.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Marked Flawless Battle-Stones (New Collectors Read This)

Post by Gráinne » May 19th, 2022, 1:39 am

What you're saying is absolutely true.

Blue stones are so plentiful these days that it's a waste of time to keep searching for a rare quality pet.

However, what you didn't mention, and what I keep noticing, is that people get excited about World Quests with Marked Flawless Battle-Stones as rewards, but not World Quests with Polished Pet Charms as rewards. But it only costs 15 Polished Pet Charms to buy a Marked Flawless Battle-Stone, so one World Quest with Charms as a reward will also buy you a Blue stone.

Edmuir
Pet Score:4542
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Re: Marked Flawless Battle-Stones (New Collectors Read This)

Post by Edmuir » May 19th, 2022, 10:29 am

You're right about the polished pet charms, those are super plentiful too, assuming you have a reasonable set of pets to do the easy battles. Just looking at Xu Fu's site, you'd need at most 24 unique pets to employ the #1 strat against the SL world quest bossess. I'm just not sure what I'd want to use the polished pet charms on. Any suggestions? :lol: