Baubleworm Gray Items (I have carcasses)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Baubleworm Gray Items (I have carcasses)

Post by Voskres » July 9th, 2021, 9:56 pm

I am looking for anyone that gets extra items, as I have a ton of bear carcasses.

I have already gotten the Turquoise (rabbit foot, slimy bone, frayed knot).

I also have the gear, rock and carcass.

I am looking for Robbie's Staff, Baby Booties, and Stoppable Force. Have had zero luck getting any of those.

Please let me know if you would like to swap at some point, as I'm just blasting thru instances trying to get those items.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Baubleworm Gray Items (I have carcasses)

Post by Ranok » July 10th, 2021, 12:53 am

I am looking for Robbie's Staff, Baby Booties, and Stoppable Force. Have had zero luck getting any of those.

You're not alone. Lots and lots of people farming Firelands, Lower Blackrock and Karazhan and it's looking like there's a limited pool of those trash items available. Pre-patch, could almost guarantee getting at least one per trash clearing run.

Seems to help doing your farming right after Reset. Alternatively getting invite from a low pop realm sometimes made a difference.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » July 10th, 2021, 1:04 pm

I got a stoppable force in old Kara. Someone had said go to the library and kill the arcane stuff there. So of course I didn't listen and cleared everything up to that. As soon as I got in there one dropped. I was already tired at this point so I left. I don't think you can go in the side tower door anymore because that's the entrance for Legion Kara, which means you have to beat at least the Opera to get to Library, which means you can't reset and farm, I don't think. I am not a Kara expert so could be wrong.

I have run a couple days in BRD for the baby boots. It is easy to get to if you have unlocked the BRD pet dungeon. Go in and clear the highway and the two detention rings and you should have enough keys (12). Don't go out to sell stuff because you loose keys when you go out. Also there's a vendor next to the entrance. When you get 12 keys back to mole machine at start, go to domicile, then take right hall to get to bank. You can reset. I did 3 runs for 2 days, no boots.

I cleared Firelands once looking for Robbie's. I made the mistake of killing Shannox, which locked me. If you don't kill any bosses you can reset and farm trash. Also, I suppose if you are farming BRD for boots you can go to BWD, drop rates according to wowhead are similar.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » July 10th, 2021, 10:29 pm

Couple comments about your post.

Quite right about Karazhan. Getting past the lower floors of Opera Hall requires killing Moroes so you can't reset. I've always gotten Stoppable Force without doing that though, in fact got one this morning from kitchens. Seems it can come from any of the early trash, and easy to run back out, vendor all the junk in bags, reset and try again. As I mentioned in earlier post though, lately drops of it have gotten lots rarer.

BRD another place where the Baby Booties harder to get to drop. Looking at Wowhead drop rate, says 5% chance from bank chest but there's 12 bank chests. And past experience, seemed to be better than 60% success rate overall. Past week though, several runs and no Baby Bootie at all. Did have a great morning though, two chests each dropped one on one run.

Shannox has gotten me a couple times in Firelands. Dude and his dogs move fast and can sneak up on you. Caught on though, his circuit is counter-clockwise. So I do mine clockwise, always see him coming, lol. Couple runs right after Reset and got a Robble's Staff.

Darkvalkyrie
Pet Score:12818
Realm:Xavius-eu

Post by Darkvalkyrie » August 15th, 2021, 12:24 pm

Hi, A lot of info out there is conflicting on where to farm especially Kara, It's the old Kara entrance and not the new. Once in I cleared up to the dancing ghosts( the room where there's a ton of them before Moroe) and got one off one of the dancers. Just reset once you clear that room, no bosses killed. With Robbles staff I just concentrated on all the trash as you go in, then out of frustration killed every mob up to Beth'tillac and got one literally off the last mob i killed, so kill everything :)

Dark Iron Booties I got on my second sweep as I just went up to the dormitory and started there, killed everything got 15 relic keys and nothing, so second sweep i cleared the mobs before the Lord Roccor, used the dire transporter to the dormitory and got three off the coffers.

Good luck :)

Gia
Pet Score:12119
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Gia » September 8th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Just wanted to add, I have been running The Botanica today and it has the chance to drop The Stoppable force. I just got two from one run. It's a super quick place, easy reset. I just gather everything up and drag it to the first boss and 1 shot AOE. Then do the same for the next three bosses. Once you kill the last boss you can just walk out and reset.

Also had the staff drop in The Bastion of Twilight raid a few times, I only go to the second boss, the dragons. So you can give that a try.

If anyone is on Bleeding Hollow US I can share :)