Comparing collections with other players.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Gustav
Pet Score:11410
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Comparing collections with other players.

Post by Gustav » May 8th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Is there a way to compare collections with people who don't have an account on this website to see if they have pets I don't have?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Comparing collections with other players.

Post by Gráinne » May 9th, 2021, 4:25 am

Gustav
Pet Score:11410
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Gustav » May 9th, 2021, 4:38 pm

Solid thanks. I am going through my guilds pets and is taking a long time. Because apparently people don't like collecting mini pets. Some sort of crazies.

Vandredor
Pet Score:991
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Vandredor » May 15th, 2021, 11:07 am

hey gustav! I have just made an addon for exactly this! its called PetCompare and is available on curseforge. I have contacted the site to request it be added to the list of addons as well :) it currently lets party members type !compare in party chat and will compare pets with all party members. unfortunately it is setup only for party members, and for privacy will only compare with other members who have the addon installed. I am working on adding additional tabs that show which pets you have numerous of that they dont own yet as well as the other way around and I will also be looking to add functionality for whispering friends on bnet or possibly in game, but im not 100% sure either will be possible or how that would work