Safari Hat

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Safari Hat

Post by Uduwudu » July 23rd, 2020, 12:34 pm

Hi,

Has anything changed on this ... I was doing something for my friend here, and the Safari Hat and the Taming the World achievement appears to have been removed.

Anyone aware/know about this?

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Safari Hat

Post by Ranok » July 23rd, 2020, 1:55 pm

Just checked and both those achievements still show up in my toons' achievement logs. And they all still have Safari Hats available.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » July 23rd, 2020, 9:14 pm

Ranok wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:55 pm
Just checked and both those achievements still show up in my toons' achievement logs. And they all still have Safari Hats available.
I have it on my own account ... but my friends' account has no option for the Safari Hat, even though it shows in the listing of fun items ... but the little search tool for the Safari Hat or the Achievement ... does not show up!

I have a feeling that it is no longer available!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 24th, 2020, 1:25 am

Uduwudu wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 9:14 pm
I have a feeling that it is no longer available!
The achievement is still available.

"Taming the World" is the last part of a tiered achievement, so it's probably not visible until you've reached that part.

The first two parts of the achievement are "Taming the Wild" and "Taming the Great Outdoors". Have your friend search for "Taming the Wild" first, if they haven't completed any "Taming..." achievements yet.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com