LF Someone with Uuna to make Baa'l beatable...Mine isn't working :( PLEASE HELP! :)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Monori
Pet Score:5477
Realm:Earthen Ring-us
LF Someone with Uuna to make Baa'l beatable...Mine isn't working :( PLEASE HELP! :)

Post by Monori » June 14th, 2020, 4:15 pm

Hello Community!

I was looking for someone who has gotten Baa'l and has the correct Uuna to make Baa'l beatable...mine should work but for whatever reason it's not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am on Earthen Ring but can invite using the group finder. I will be adding a tip for your time in the form of a Battle Pet :)

Thank you!

Dalandius
Pet Score:13306
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Re: LF Someone with Uuna to make Baa'l beatable...Mine isn't working :( PLEASE HELP! :)

Post by Dalandius » June 19th, 2020, 10:22 am

I have collected Baa'l and I have the correct Uuna to make Baa'l beatable I am willing to help.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: LF Someone with Uuna to make Baa'l beatable...Mine isn't working :( PLEASE HELP! :)

Post by Uduwudu » June 23rd, 2020, 10:32 am

Hi,

I don't understand this ... I have Uuna and not sure what to do with it, to get Baa'l ... and Uuna is not a combat pet if I remember right ... so reading this as the "correct" Uuna is a bit strange for me ... anyone care to elucidate things?

Volatar
MVP
Pet Score:11880
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Volatar » June 24th, 2020, 10:15 am

Uduwudu wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 10:32 am
Hi,

I don't understand this ... I have Uuna and not sure what to do with it, to get Baa'l ... and Uuna is not a combat pet if I remember right ... so reading this as the "correct" Uuna is a bit strange for me ... anyone care to elucidate things?
Uuna has a storyline that you can do. To be able to defeat Baa'l, it requires that you finish her storyline to have the "correct" Uuna to weaken him so you can defeat him in battle.

Uuna's Quest/Storyline https://www.wowhead.com/uuna-storyline-a-dark-place

Baa'l Quest https://www.wowhead.com/guides/baal-sec ... battle-pet

Also, I have the version of Uuna that is able to weaken Baa'l, if you still need help. Whisper me @ Volatar-Turalyon