Share pet collecting news and advice.
Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us
LF Upgraded Uuna for Baa'l Assist

Post by Angelwings626 » June 7th, 2020, 3:00 am

Greetings!

I was wondering if there was someone here who could help me an other people looking to get Baa'l.

It seems there is an issue with Uuna's world tour and many people are stuck on the first part. Blizzard says it is a known issue but they don't have an ETA for a fix.

Could someone please help me? I am also in the WoW Secret Finding discord that is trying to solve the Jenafur puzzle and I can see many people looking for help there as well. I figure if I can get mine done then I could also help these people as well.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks in advance!

Also I could offer some sort of compensation if you would like. Let me know if there is a pet you are looking for.

BT - Angelwings#1520

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: LF Upgraded Uuna for Baa'l Assist

Post by Quintessence » June 7th, 2020, 4:24 am

Last I read, patch 8.3 content kind of broke some older content in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. You could try speaking with Zidormi to turn back time and view Vale as it was before, but there's a chance that won't work either.

Maybe find a character that's below level 120 and have them use the Party-Sync feature with you? Since the new Vale content requires level 120 it might help to be in a group with someone that hasn't unlocked it yet.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Angelwings626
MVP

Post by Angelwings626 » June 7th, 2020, 6:37 am

Quintessence wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 4:24 am
Last I read, patch 8.3 content kind of broke some older content in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. You could try speaking with Zidormi to turn back time and view Vale as it was before, but there's a chance that won't work either.

Maybe find a character that's below level 120 and have them use the Party-Sync feature with you? Since the new Vale content requires level 120 it might help to be in a group with someone that hasn't unlocked it yet.
That is a fantastic idea!

I am going to try it now!

Angelwings626
MVP

Post by Angelwings626 » June 7th, 2020, 6:45 am

=( tried the level synch and no luck. Neat idea tho.

People had tried speaking to Nordomi as well to go back in time but it still is glitched.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » June 7th, 2020, 6:31 pm

Someone on the Bnet Pet Battle forums got the first part of the World Tour to work. Sounds like they spoke to Zidormi, went to the spot for Uuna, waited a bit, nothing happened, logged out and back in, and only then did it work. This might not work for everyone but it's worth a shot.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Angelwings626
MVP

Post by Angelwings626 » June 7th, 2020, 7:22 pm

Quintessence wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 6:31 pm
Someone on the Bnet Pet Battle forums got the first part of the World Tour to work. Sounds like they spoke to Zidormi, went to the spot for Uuna, waited a bit, nothing happened, logged out and back in, and only then did it work. This might not work for everyone but it's worth a shot.
Just tried but its not working for me. Dont know why Uuna just doesnt want to look XD

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Lordblacknail » June 14th, 2020, 11:16 pm

The devs have finally admitted that it is bugged, so hopefully it will get fixed.

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11046
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » July 2nd, 2020, 6:13 pm

Maybe it is fixed now? I just started the entire questline today on my level 120 druid and had no problems finishing the world tour. For the Vale part I walked with Uuna in front of the level 90-something Scorpion rare mob (NOT on the wall itself, on the ground) and she started talking to me.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » July 3rd, 2020, 1:43 am

Uuna's "world tour" has indeed been fixed. :)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/ ... uly-2-2020
June 23, 2020 - Players can once again embark on their world tour with Uuna and show her the impressiveness of the Gate of the Setting Sun.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » July 22nd, 2020, 10:04 am

Hi,

Ohhh bummer ... now I have to do this?