Achievement shows 634 collected. I have 633 pets. Help!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Toecookies2010
Pet Score:3556
Realm:Fenris-us
Achievement shows 634 collected. I have 633 pets. Help!

Post by Toecookies2010 » April 25th, 2020, 9:40 am

Hello all. I tried to search for this topic but did not manage to locate the answer. My unique pets collected achievement shows 634 pets collected but my total number of pets is 633. Someone is missing and I don't know where to start in hunting down who it is. Can you offer any suggestions so I can have the matching numbers again? It's really throwing me for a loop. TIA

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Achievement shows 634 collected. I have 633 pets. Help!

Post by Quintessence » April 25th, 2020, 5:36 pm

A few pets are character specific and don't always count toward your total collected on every character.

The most common culprits are the Guild Herald and Guild Page companions. These apply only to the character that purchased them. You might have a Page or Herald hiding from another character, making your overall collected higher than what is shown for a specific toon.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Montzz
Pet Score:10173
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Montzz » April 28th, 2020, 9:36 am

dont forget about the argent champion also

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » May 2nd, 2020, 10:15 am

Hi,

Or in my case, an issue with Blizzard ... they had two moonkins for sale and it appeared one was Horde and the other was Alliance, and I bought both since there were no notes about it ... and guess what? I was able to bring one of them to 25 and then started on the 2nd one, and this one locks up at 16 ... and Blizzard won't fix it, remove that pet or return my money!

How's that for cheating and robbing people a nickel at a time.

My numbers are one off on either Horde or Alliance.