Share pet collecting news and advice.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Re: Current Hardest Pet To Collect?

Post by Uduwudu » February 11th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Vephriel wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 8:35 pm
Right now I want to say Knockoff Blingtron or Spineclaw Crab, if I'm just talking my personal collection.
Same ... I gave up on both of these ... period! Also the other one in the Isle that you have to fly up for (take a gull up), which is difficult if you are a high level, and you do not have a low level anything to use to bring the gull to pick you up ... and worse, the folks that spend their time shooting down the gulls for nothing and prevents you from getting there for the possible battle to gain a new pet!

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 11th, 2020, 2:49 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 3:00 am
I cannot understand that Blizzard refuse to see that Honor 400 is totally out of the realm of possibility for 99,9% of the player base.
AND worse ... the stats and play ability of the pet is ridiculously useless and not worth while ... it's only value is making your collection more unique with pets no one else has!

So weird ... I have gotten, so far, a few pets from many of the dungeons, and not a single one of them is used in pet battles anywhere ... specially the Celestial Tournament ones that are way older and could have useful moments in various dungeons ... nope! Same thing for one of those pets being a favorite ... I don't think I have a single pet battle where one of those pets was featured and led the way!

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » February 15th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 2:49 pm
FuxieDK wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 3:00 am
I cannot understand that Blizzard refuse to see that Honor 400 is totally out of the realm of possibility for 99,9% of the player base.
AND worse ... the stats and play ability of the pet is ridiculously useless and not worth while ... it's only value is making your collection more unique with pets no one else has!

So weird ... I have gotten, so far, a few pets from many of the dungeons, and not a single one of them is used in pet battles anywhere ... specially the Celestial Tournament ones that are way older and could have useful moments in various dungeons ... nope! Same thing for one of those pets being a favorite ... I don't think I have a single pet battle where one of those pets was featured and led the way!
isn't that disappointing and one like ikky that due to alts I got tons of and was just throwing away is one of the most needed