Share pet collecting news and advice.
Skooch
MVP
Pet Score:12634
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Mechagon Crafted Pets

Post by Skooch » July 7th, 2019, 5:37 am

Hiya,

Now that I have the plans for the craftable Mechagon pets, I am stumped by the instructions in red. For the Mechanoclaw, "An expert in the disassembling ...," and for the XD, "Reserved for the most dedicated …"

Do I need to craft them someplace else? (/headscratch) Can anyone illuminate me on the next step?

Thank you!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13912

Re: Mechagon Crafted Pets

Post by Quintessence » July 7th, 2019, 11:25 am

You need to find the blueprints to teach the Pascal-K1N6 how to craft each pet.

Blueprint: Utility Mechanoclaw - This blueprint drops from Caustic Mechaslime (rarespawn that appears when Drill Rig CC73 project is active).

Blueprint: Microbot XD - Unknown where this blueprint comes from at this time, but going by the description that Pascal-K1N6 gives, it sounds like you need to be exalted with Rustbolt Resistance.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Skooch
MVP
Pet Score:12634

Post by Skooch » July 8th, 2019, 5:07 am

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Though Blizz's choice to have some blueprints appear once you get them and others to "appear" until you get them is a head scratcher.

I have seen the XD on the auction house, so *someone* must know! (Unless they've reached exalted already - possible?)

/backtohuntingrares

Thanks!

Bigfire
Pet Score:13840
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Bigfire » July 15th, 2019, 10:24 am

Quintessence wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 11:25 am
You need to find the blueprints to teach the Pascal-K1N6 how to craft each pet.

Blueprint: Utility Mechanoclaw - This blueprint drops from Caustic Mechaslime (rarespawn that appears when Drill Rig CC73 project is active).

Blueprint: Microbot XD - Unknown where this blueprint comes from at this time, but going by the description that Pascal-K1N6 gives, it sounds like you need to be exalted with Rustbolt Resistance.
Well, I"m exalted with Rustbolt, still no blueprint for Microbot XD yet.

Risikia
Pet Score:13532
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Risikia » July 15th, 2019, 3:09 pm

Skooch wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 5:07 am
Ah, okay, that makes sense. Though Blizz's choice to have some blueprints appear once you get them and others to "appear" until you get them is a head scratcher.

I have seen the XD on the auction house, so *someone* must know! (Unless they've reached exalted already - possible?)

/backtohuntingrares

Thanks!
The thing about the "appear" is they're just showing you all the eventual possible stuff rather than what you can actually make right now. Still need prints for everything.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13912

Post by Quintessence » July 15th, 2019, 3:36 pm

The Microbot XD blueprint drops from the paragon cache (awarded after reaching 10k rep post-Exalted with Rustbolt).
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » July 16th, 2019, 3:23 am

Just a comment on a Mechonar mount. Gives hope that the pets are so well done.

Afraid I don't remember where I got the Mechanocat blueprint but blew most of my Mechonar mats today to make the thing. My gnomes love it, won't ride anything else. Is reminder that Blizzard spends time (and salaries) on making some great stuff. When your mount stretches and yawns, you know some cat people been involved in developing this one.