Ravenous slimes bugged?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Annieb
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Arathor-eu
Ravenous slimes bugged?

Post by Annieb » July 5th, 2019, 11:52 am

My husband and I have been farming crystals and feeding slimes every day. Yesterday was day 5 for both of us. All 4 of my 'feeds' resulted in clickable lootable cocoons. When my husband tried (once in party with me, once outside party) pretty much immediately after I looted my cocoons, it did NOT work. The ravenous slimes were there, they ate the critters my husband had farmed, and the slime disappeared without the cocoon appearing. :/

Also, I got 2 darkhunters and 2 hermit crabs! Lol! What are the chances?

Ok, adding... on our rounds today, BOTH of the cocoons he had not received were up and waiting when we went by, -without- him having to use another crystal (the ravenous slimes weren't there, just the cocoons without any interaction).

So, if you don't get a cocoon at once when you feed your slime, presumably you can log out and in again, or come the next day.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Ravenous slimes bugged?

Post by Quintessence » July 5th, 2019, 1:43 pm

The cocoons seem like they need time to "refresh" after someone loots it. If it's not there when it's supposed to be, go away and do something else for a bit, come back and it should be spawned.

I had the same issue when I was in a group with someone also feeding and looting the cocoons. We both fed the slime, the cocoon spawned for both of us, but when he looted it, it despawned the cocoon completely for me. I left and checked back later (same day) and the cocoon was there, ready for me to loot.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: Ravenous slimes bugged?

Post by Mehetabel » July 6th, 2019, 5:40 am

Yup, my boyfriend and I had this happen yesterday too. The slime would spawn only one cocoon despite us feeding it twice in a row. We waited around and the second one spawned around 10 to 15 minutes later.
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420